It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is My Mother a Witch? - LUCY's 2nd VISIT!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the wondering dreams and travelers of time lines. Some of you already know me and a few of you do not. Welcome! Pull up a chair and open a cold one

So today Lucy paid me a visit yet again but this one was a bit odd and had something to do with my mother.
The setting was a bit stranger, we were in an odd forest with a strange aery fog setting. It almost felt oddly magical and some what fairytale like.

When me and Lucy walked the forest we heard someone laughing and giggling, as we got closer we saw a woman with blond hair near a fire mashing up some sort of herbs. She wore an odd flower covered hat and a dress with vines,leaves and flowers in it, dreams are dreams and all that. However, Lucy said something odd she said "She will reveal herself to you soon and you'll begin to understand more".

By the way the blond woman was acting she seemed calm, peaceful and yet her odd stick collection and herb collection made me think she was a witch of some sort.

After waking up today I encountered my mother in the kitchen drinking coffee, when I asked her what's wrong she just said oh someone was acting childish and idiotic towards her. Which made me wonder even more what was going on, roughly 3-4 hours later she got a call from a friend saying their car broke down outside the city.

That's when my father walked in and said "Didn't she treat you badly lately?"and in reply my mother smirked and said "Karma is a bitch ain't it?"

Personally I shook it off and thought it was a coincidence. However, 2 hours later another coincidence occurred which made me more suspicious. My mother said that someone needs to make her a call and 10-20 minutes later the person she wanted to call her, actually called her and asked if she wanted to talk about something.

Now what made this even more funnier is that my dad walked in and said "You're such a witch, I'm afraid to make you mad" and yet again my mother smirked and replied with an odd "Can you picture if I actually targeted people".

I later spoke with my grandmother and asked her if we had any witches or psychics in our family bloodline. She replied with a calm and yet some what questionable "No" and then followed through with a "Why do you ask honey?".

So I was even more suspicious of what was going on and then as we went out for a family dinner a random cat on the street walked up to my mother. The cat then circled her 3 times and began to purr and lick her feet.

Is this what Lucy meant?

Am I a child of a witch?

I'm a bit scared to come out in the open and ask my mother and share with her my dreams about Lucy.

What are your thoughts on this my fellow dreamers and time travelers

edit on 13-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

edit on 1/13/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Short answer: your mother is not a witch. Go ahead and tell her about your dream. It could open up some nice parent-child dialogue.

Long answer:

You said: "Now what made this even more funnier is that my dad walked in and said "You're such a witch, I'm afraid to make you made" and yet again my mother smirked and replied with an odd "Can you picture if I actually targeted people"

--> This is obviously just a joke that holds no meaning and your parents are goofing around and being silly.

You said: "I later spoke with my grandmother and asked her if we had any witches or psychics in our family bloodline. She replied with a calm and yet some what questionable "No" and then followed through with a "Why do you ask honey?". "

--> The reason you think it was questionable is because she probably was rather confused by your serious question and thus asked you why you asked.

Instead of making you suspicious, this all should probably put your mind at ease. If your mother was a witch it wouldn't be a great big secret. I know a couple high priestesses and their families are wiccan/pagan. It's either how you were brought up or not. There is no witch bloodline that dictates anything because anyone can practice witchcraft.

The only place where blood matters is for things like being innately sensitive/able to see beyond the veil etc. And that sort of thing seems to be fairly rare. At least, I'm (and my family on my mother's side) the only one that I know of in my immediate circle of people I know who is a sensitive. Oh, and my mom isn't a witch. Neither am I. Because I choose not to be

Quick question: who is Lucy? Like from Bram Stokers Dracula? or...? And what does she had to do with anything?

If she's from a dream, then were you reading a book about witches recently? I honestly can't say that I've ever dreamt about witches specifically so that makes me think you were focused on them for some reason.
edit on 13-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a white witch.....my mother used to be able to do the same thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Haven't watched any witch movies or read any witch books. Lucy is a random spirit stalker that visits my dreams, she freaks me out half the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Sounds like a white witch.....my mother used to be able to do the same thing.

A white witch? I thought all witches were bad

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here…

Does your mom have potpourri around the house? little baskets of herbs that scent?

Does she have a lot of candles that you never see her use?

Is there a garden with a myriad of little plants that she spends a lot of time 'puttering' around in?

Does she weave or knit tapestries that hang on the walls in the house?

Does she have glass cases filled with little figurines and dolls that she never touches or moves?

Do you find little bits of green vegetable matter or flower petals around the house, sometimes tied together and left where you might touch them or pick them up?

I could go on, but thats good for starters.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah you need to talk to your family and not us. Thanks for the laughs tho

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Here…

Does your mom have potpourri around the house? little baskets of herbs that scent?

Does she have a lot of candles that you never see her use?

Is there a garden with a myriad of little plants that she spends a lot of time 'puttering' around in?

Does she weave or knit tapestries that hang on the walls in the house?

Does she have glass cases filled with little figurines and dolls that she never touches or moves?

Do you find little bits of green vegetable matter or flower petals around the house, sometimes tied together and left where you might touch them or pick them up?

I could go on, but thats good for starters.

Nope! However, does a random giant branch I found under my bed count?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Seeing as your last dream involved an apple, a garden, the place where "they" once stood, and someone named Lucy I'm not sure what I think about this Lucy-fer character.

Garden of Eden. Apple. Adam and Eve.

Are you religious? Is your family? I have had experiences with dreams and I take them way more seriously these days. It's weird how they play with the subconscious and symbolism.
edit on 13amTue, 13 Jan 2015 09:07:51 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The stick under your bed is one of 2 things.....1; you have a dog or pet that dragged it in and hid under your bed.....or....2: their are certain protection spells using certain types of wood ,roots, or twigs that you put under your bed or pillow for protection and safety.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How old are you? ( not trying to be rude...)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The stick under your bed is one of 2 things.....1; you have a dog or pet that dragged it in and hid under your bed.....or....2: their are certain protection spells using certain types of wood ,roots, or twigs that you put under your bed or pillow for protection and safety.

Sadly no dogs
If protection then the next question is - What is my mother protecting me from?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I just recently turned 21.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Seeing as your last dream involved an apple, a garden, the place where "they" once stood, and someone named Lucy I'm not sure what I think about this Lucy-fer character.

Garden of Eden. Apple. Adam and Eve.

Are you religious? Is your family? I have had experiences with dreams and I take them way more seriously these days. It's weird how they play with the subconscious and symbolism.

I'm not religious, if I had a chance I'd rid the world of all religions and let science takes it's chance.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Dreams typically tell us much more about ourselves, than they do other people. Stop being afraid of them, and look in the mirror(inward). That's where your answers are.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Dreams typically tell us much more about ourselves, than they do other people. Stop being afraid of them, and look in the mirror(inward). That's where your answers are.

If you are hinting at meditation, I tried it once and never again! Let's just say when I opened a lot of eyes were around and someone tried to choke me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

I just recently turned 21.

Your old enough now where your mother would be able to sit you down and explain to you, IF she is practicing any form of witch craft or Mother Earth. But...if you don't believe in ANY forms of religion and only science, she may not tell you yet......you may not be ready. .....and then again...it may be all coincidence......it sounds to me like your mother is NOT practicing witch craft, but is very a tune to nature and has the ability to curse or ask the universe for help when someone has hurt her ( emotional or physical ) or her family. Which is where karma comes in and creates justice........ As for Lucy.....I don't know....perhaps she has visited your mother too...you should ask her. Maybe the stick was protecting you from Lucy?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: Klassified

If you are hinting at meditation, I tried it once and never again! Let's just say when I opened a lot of eyes were around and someone tried to choke me.

Meditation is great, but no, I was talking about relating what you see in your dreams to yourself. Not others. Our dreams are often a manifestation of our innermost thoughts and feelings. The subconscious. Pay attention. This is you talking to you. And you can learn from you.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I think the O.P. is aware of spirituality, though not a follower of religion, OneManMasquerade also has a pretty clear gift, I think some of us are more spiritually connected than others. I can see why meditating could freak her out if she already has a powerful spirit connection.

I hardly ever run into situations where there is something spiritual clearly going on, although I have had experiences with a dream girl named "Lilith" who was able to appear in other people's dreams, too. I also have the rare friend who has a spiritual connection.

I am interested in this Lucy, I think there is more going on than whether or not the O.P.'s mother is a witch...

Although my vote is her mom could be a witch or something similar if the conversations shared by the O.P. were accurate. This is because of the line where her mom said imagine if she did target people... it suggests that she knows she has abilities, and they are strong enough to cause actions just by resonating, without needing to be targeted.

Although that could have all been part of the joke the two were sharing, hard to know really. But the mother and daughter could both have spiritual connections, it would only make sense. The next question is, which grandmother did the O.P. ask about witches? She should talk to her mom's mom.
edit on 13amTue, 13 Jan 2015 09:41:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Shes most definitely a witch. I remember her from the house of Ravenclaw. (Hope this helps)
edit on 13-1-2015 by NotMoose because: add one word

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join