It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is My Mother a Witch? - LUCY's 2nd VISIT!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

All "witches" are not bad. Both my mom and my grandma (goddess rest her soul) are/ were practicing Wiccans. They are not bad. Magic is a double edged sword though it cuts both ways.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When me and Lucy walked the forest we heard someone laughing and giggling, as we got closer we saw a woman with blond hair near a fire mashing up some sort of herbs. She wore an odd flower covered hat and a dress with vines,leaves and flowers in it, dreams are dreams and all that. However, Lucy said something odd she said "She will reveal herself to you soon and you'll begin to understand more".

Wisdom is on its way, eh! Some interesting similarities here in this song...

edit on 13-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

When me and Lucy walked the forest we heard someone laughing and giggling, as we got closer we saw a woman with blond hair near a fire mashing up some sort of herbs. She wore an odd flower covered hat and a dress with vines,leaves and flowers in it, dreams are dreams and all that. However, Lucy said something odd she said "She will reveal herself to you soon and you'll begin to understand more".

Wisdom is on its way, eh! Some interesting similarities here in this song...

I've never heard these songs so why are they so similar to what Lucy is showing and talking about. Curse you Wifi! You know something don't you!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I'm pretty sure the OP is a man....not a a female.....and there are people who do not practice witch craft but can curse those who do them wrong . And within a few days something bad happens to them. ....I know....I come from that type of family....ops mother may not want to open up just yet to her son if her son is not believing in magic or her belief.especially if she is protective of HER beliefs. ....this is the second dream with Lucy that OP has posted. And that is why OP should ask if his mom has had run ins with Lucy too.....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

white and black witches refers to what phase of the moon they cast spells on. Most believe in not harming others. But when spells are to harm or curse then they're considered to be bad. But yeah, either white or black witches can do that.

well, if she scares you (lucy I mean) then I don't think she's good news. Listen to your gut. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My mom is a witch too.

She is the most rude person in the world.

She likes to talk about the most depressing things everyday.

She likes to criticize everyone and everything.

My dad passed away 9 months ago and my mom is on her 3rd boyfriend.

My parents were married for 54 years.

Yeah, my mom is a witch too.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm not religious, if I had a chance I'd rid the world of all religions and let science takes it's chance.

Both are doing fine. You aren't "religious" but wonder if your mom is a "witch"?

Judging by your avatar, I''d say you are very religious.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't know any more than you you do, and am looking for answer too, but have had similar experiences so can relate.

If i apply your dream to paganism with a hint of alchemy the flower lady is mother goddess of earth, but she herself is much older than paganism... And Lucy would be your alchemical mystic sister or guide. But like someone else has said, they are your dreams and you should really search out the answers through self application and your own unique intuition.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I agree with this.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't think she is a witch. If you take the letter B and turn it on it's side and remove the cover it becomes a W.

If you mess with a women they Bitch, not witch

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This Lucy thing just reminds me of this movie.

www.youtube.com...

Anyways, if she is really a witch, she is abusing her powers from reading "the car broke down". Your mother is gonna get it back one day.

Remember: "Greed has no boundaries."

She might be obsessed to using witch craft all day. Not good for anyone's health.

Have you been reading into a lot of fantasy books lately?
edit on 13-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Perhaps spiritually active/confused but non-religious?

There are some strange things out/in there,
and when a person opens themselves up,
everything they have picked up in the subconscious starts to come forward in weird ways,
I am wondering if this is what is happening to the OP.

An interesting read.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
My mom is a witch too.

She is the most rude person in the world.

She likes to talk about the most depressing things everyday.

She likes to criticize everyone and everything.

My dad passed away 9 months ago and my mom is on her 3rd boyfriend.

My parents were married for 54 years.

Yeah, my mom is a witch too.

She got greedy into witch crafting. She is going to hell one day, if this keeps going on. There is such a thing called balance, and she is not balance at all and becoming corrupt.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: intrptr

Perhaps spiritually active/confused but non-religious?

There are some strange things out/in there,
and when a person opens themselves up,
everything they have picked up in the subconscious starts to come forward in weird ways,
I am wondering if this is what is happening to the OP.

That description is probably more fitting. Or a ruse. I agree about the strangeness out there and dabbling where we don't understand.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

She got greedy into witch crafting. She is going to hell one day, if this keeps going on. There is such a thing called balance, and she is not balance at all and becoming corrupt.

I think he was talking about a different kind of witch.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well that song was interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...
Role in Welsh tradition

Something from the Ancient Druids, and Atlantis?

www.druidry.org...

To me its important to not get too lost in research, metaphor is ok, just fine tuning kindness in oneself. And having faith in Good, striving to be the best you can be with others, is far more important.

Psi does tend to run in families, though I also think its a soul thing, something earned in a past life. Telepathy, ie practicing it with someone for example, can be beneficial, because you find out that like remote viewing, everyone has some ability.

Just a simple excercise, like one I was doing with my son, was from a very pleasant sounding meditational binaural type music he put on because I wasn't feeling good. And just spontaneously I pictured it permeating us, enveloping us in this common hz vibration and then told him I was going to try and get in his head. He got it mostly all right. Found it was about not forcing, not straining, but really enthusiastic, upbeat, energy, enveloping him with joy.

First he got the name part, I was calling his name. Then I kept picturing us home, and kept seeing a city on a tower very futuristic, in space, very high. And we were on the balcony together excited, pictured his happiness, enthusiasm. That upbeat energy emotion seems to be part of the success. And then a moment later, he went, hey wait a minute, weren't we standing on a platform on a tower?

He was excited and wanted more, and I was tired, so couldn't picture the right thing, so I thought of a lake, then changed it to a boat, then changed it to us flying through in small jet like crafts in the clouds. He went, beach, boat, and gliders. I was very shocked at the timing perhaps, the picturing the shared frequency of that song surrounding us, not even sure why it was so very accurate. My other son, made a face at us, and then let me try, and I pictured a mountain, a kind of lookout, over a town down below with lights and he said, mountain. He saw a snowy mountain. Which was close, but got a couple more wrong, however, I then realized, everyone has some gift there and it can be developed.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

I also just relized the connection of owls lately, regarding the dream of the 3 giant owls I had.

These are no coincidences sir, also for the first time in my life I saw a Demon. Rather interesting as to what they are, we portray them as these things but they are completely different. I'll try to doodle a drawing of it some time today when I have spare time.
edit on 13-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So today I confronted my mother about the stick and Lucy, I also asked her if she was a witch.

Her replies were rather alarming.

1.Regarding the stick - She did not explain it in detail she just said "I found it in yard and thought it would make your room scented"

2. Regarding Lucy - She was rather surprised and when I asked her if Lucy visited her, she replied with an odd "Lucy visits everyone during their age of maturity" and she asked me "You don't remember Lucy?". I said "No" and she told me something that was rather odd "You talked about Lucy when you were 10", pardon me but what the Fraq of a cracker! I don't even remember her or talking about her.

3. Regarding her being a witch - She didn't say anything but rather replied with a "Your Great great grandmother used to be able to tell when people would die". After that she dropped the subject and walked away, I'm becoming more aware that my mother might be a witch.

However, what is strange is that I believe now that all women from my mothers side posses gifts or are witches. Which is passed on to me as a first born since, I have no sisters but a lot of brothers.

Further pending investigation must be carried out

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: makemap

I think he was talking about a different kind of witch.

I know, but a 3rd boy friend. Damn!!! That is obviously something wrong. A woman who can't live alone with their children after their husband dies isn't truly a mother.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am glad you asked your mother... And like I said.....she may not Tell you a lot yet, as she is protecting HER beliefs and family heritage. You do not believe in them...you've made that known....So she is keeping them coveted....you should ask her more about Lucy and her purpose.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join