posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:02 AM
It's a little suspicious, my dad and brother have been home brewing for years, here in Canada booze isn't cheap, unlike the rest of the world. So
home brewing makes sense. My dad made a batch once that went bad, first off it smelled sour, it looked gross, tasted like it smelled and we knew to
stay away from it.
Beer is pretty much all natural, and humans can easily detect if it's gone bad.
So who knows, it may have been poisoned.
Or just some nasty bacteria got in there, but again it would smell and taste awful.
Fun fact: you're more likely to get a hang over drinking beer from a tap than out of bottles. Bars and restaurants generally don't clean their lines
properly or regularly and the bacteria inside will give you 'gut rot'.