It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yazidis face new horrors as live blood transfusions for ISIS fighters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

A pregnant teenager who was captured by Islamic State militants has revealed how girls are being forced to give blood transfusions to keep their attackers alive. Hamshe – who is understood to be the first Yazidi slave to reveal her identity – has told of how sickening Islamist jihadists have been using the blood of captured women and children for wounded fighters in the battlefield. Her plight – and that of many others – is revealed in a new documentary, Slaves of the Caliphate, which will screen on BBC Arabic tonight. It is the latest example of the depraved lengths Islamist jihadists are willing to go to in the name of Islam.

Yazidis face new horrors as live blood transfusions for ISIS fighters

According to a document, obtained by website www.Iraqinews.com..., just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50. Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.

ISIS Document sets Yazidi prices

Came on the internet to find uplifting stories. Been broken of that habit in one day. Thanks Internet!

In all seriousness, these bastards need to be put down like the dogs they are. Ugh! I'm going to be sick!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Not too long ago there was some horrific story shared about how bad life was in Iraq (I believe) under Saddam. Turned out, the girl teling the story was a daughter of a diplomat put up to making up a yarn.

I don't believe half of the demonization of enemies. Too many times crying wolf.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I honestly wish I was paid to post.

It would make sure that whenever someone on ATS mentioned ISIS, I would show up to post

*US government gave 500 milsky to Syrian Rebels who shortly after that became ISIS*

But since I am not paid, I will sneak this into threads every few days or so, I simply don't have the time to do more of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Indeed. Lies and mass media/public misdirection. It get's 'em every time. People can and will fight wars over incorrect information. And here we are again....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
giving blood, oh the Horror!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Not too long ago there was some horrific story shared about how bad life was in Iraq (I believe) under Saddam. Turned out, the girl teling the story was a daughter of a diplomat put up to making up a yarn.

I don't believe half of the demonization of enemies. Too many times crying wolf.

That could be possible, you never know. But if it is true, it's certainly a new low.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
giving blood, oh the Horror!

If I willingly wanted to give blood, sure, no problem. If you forcing me, holding me down and just taking it, or using my child as a hostage to get my cooperation, then yes, the horror.

(post by solarstorm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I dunno...using a 5/8 bit in a Black and Decker to do ad hoc brain surgery, or sawing off peoples heads on TV, seems to be about as low as one can get.

Propaganda demonizes our enemies while glorifying our allies.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Giving blood is not as simple as taking from one person to give to another. They would need to know blood groups. Does ISIS now have the means to do this or is this story something as simple as people are willingly donating their blood for the cause.

Last i heard IS were stone age savages who were hacking the heads off deserters, now they appear to care for their injured.

What's it to be People. ?
edit on 12-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
aren't all blood donors alive?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Pretty good point, cause giving some one the wrong blood type is a big no bueno correct?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Pretty good point, cause giving some one the wrong blood type is a big no bueno correct?

Correct. unless the Donor is of the "O" group. we can donate to whoever.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who is ISIS?

Who is ISIS?

Next it'll be organ harvesting or brain transplants. Oh and they soon be leaving their ID's behind too

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

'According to a document, obtained by website www.Iraqinews.com..., just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50. Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.
'

this report, stating a price....is what throws a bucket of water on the claim.

just how is a battlefield wounded warrior supposed to negotiate the blood type and price...
even a doctor for ISIS would be in a very Twilight-Zone situation in securing a donor to drain all the blood from for the traumatized, injured soldier who needed an immediate transfusion.

Now, if the claim is that ISIS is taking blood from involuntary slave/captive donors which are kept captive as a renewable source of fresh blood used for battlefield casualties--- then I would be more prone to believe the claim.

but the Caliphate charging £27 for blood from adults and a higher price for kids blood is too disjointed to me
edit on th31142113036813262015 by St Udio because: tags

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Anyafaj

'According to a document, obtained by website www.Iraqinews.com..., just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50. Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.
'

this report, stating a price....is what throws a bucket of water on the claim.

just how is a battlefield wounded warrior supposed to negotiate the blood type and price...
even a doctor for ISIS would be in a very Twilight-Zone situation in securing a donor to drain all the blood from for the traumatized, injured soldier who needed an immediate transfusion.

Now, if the claim is that ISIS is taking blood from involuntary slave/captive donors which are kept captive as a renewable source of fresh blood used for battlefield casualties--- then I would be more prone to believe the claim.

but the Caliphate charging £27 for blood from adults and a higher price for kids blood is too disjointed to me

As I said, I don't know if this is true. It could very well be propaganda. And if you want to flame me over the Live in the title be my guest. I'm tired. Sue me. I get about 3 hours a night due to multiple medical conditions, the most important one being a pineal cyst. It's a pain in the rear, but it keeps you up all hours of the night.

I thought this was an interesting story, so sue me for sharing it. False flag/Propaganda or not. And btw, there is a very simple little blood test to see what blood type you are. A little prick of your finger, put blood on a paper and test it with a substance, I forget which it was 15 years ago. We did it in Biology in college lab and I found out I am AB+. Now, how simple it is to buy this test over the internet? Who knows. Maybe you have to be a doctor, maybe it's as simple as hitting the purchase button.
edit on 1/13/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
she could always look at the bright side the time she is on the table giving blood she not being gang raped by these sick #s there the scum of the earth nothing they do surprises me at this point

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

They would need to know blood groups. Does ISIS now have the means to do this

You can order a test kit and do it yourself. $12 on Amazon.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I think there is a vast difference between that incident and what the Yazidis are currently facing under ISIS though. Sure, there is propaganda in regards to the current battle against ISIS, no doubt about it. But ISIS' own actions, their track record, and their published material all support the idea that they murder any male who isn't like them and kidnap the children and women for aid, labour and slavery purposes. I think the incidents in Sinjar and the nearby mountains show these incidents to be real and poignant. Indeed, if there is nothing stopping them from treating others like they do, there is nothing stopping them from forcefully taking their blood. As to whether or not they have the means to do so, is another question. They have hospitals and staff...perhaps they do have the means.
edit on 13-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I think there is a vast difference between that incident and what the Yazidis are currently facing under ISIS though. Sure, there is propaganda in regards to the current battle against ISIS, no doubt about it. But ISIS' own actions, their track record, and their published material all support the idea that they murder any male who isn't like them and kidnap the children and women for aid, labour and slavery purposes. I think the incidents in Sinjar and the nearby mountains show these incidents to be real and poignant. Indeed, if there is nothing stopping them from treating others like they do, there is nothing stopping them from using others for blood transfusions.

One needs to wonder if some demon from hell is in control of all this... Their own videos show the very worst, like stomping a Christian male baby to death, so I would not say one more atrocity is against their nature to bleed people to death in giving blood transfusions to their own soldiers.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join