It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princes Diana doc BANNED unlawful killing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Only available at this source
Only.just about to watch myself
1hr 18 DOCUMENTARY (emphasized in case you were completely unaware)
Dint know how long it'll be available this time

Truth or fiction the opportunity to watch is worth it
yournewswire.com...

For the nah nahers just go look at something else sheesh

edit on 11-1-2015 by Neocrusader because: added

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader

Im guessing,... Its a documentary ?

Perhaps you can watch it and tell us what its about.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you're interested ATS, I'd watch it now....

This probably won't stay on the website for long.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neocrusader
Only available at this source

It is not banned, please show us where exactly it has been banned. It simply regurgitates everything Mohamed Fayed has been saying since the year 2000. It is rehearsing the Planet Fayed view.

The reason it is not widely available is simply

Producers admitted last year that lawyers had warned them to make 87 cuts if they wanted to show the film in Britain, but the makers had hoped to show the film in the US and other territories to coincide with the 15th anniversary of the deaths of Diana and Dodi in a Parisian tunnel. Unfortunately, insurers have baulked at the prospect because US distributors might have faced litigation through their UK offices.

So it is not banned, they can show it but probably would be sued due to the lies in it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thread about Unlawful Killing from about 4 years ago...in case you're interested.

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just see it and make up your own mind.

Verrry compelling.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've been thinking this was an overblown pile for 4 years now?

Time flies.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seen it about a year ago.

Interesting vid, but poorly sourced.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader

I watched another one awhile ago, it was about the paparazzi that got arrested, but they told details that made absolutely no sense, one for instance, the distance to the hospital and the period of time between the crash and the transport of Diana to the hospital, and a bunch of other head scratchers as well, you might find it on youtube, I didn't have time to dig it up.

But hey, what were the odds she hit the 13th pillar ?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well
Actually a very good doc
Raises some interesting questions, and although quotes can be taken out of context, the recreations af official court documents and evidence are compelling
The inquest deliberation time and eventual verdict (as from those available)
Is also intriguing
Worth watching

I myself remember the event vividly as I'd literally just got back to a friends house after an awesome night out to see it unfold on the news
And yes even then we had tut' tinternet

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Verrry compelling.

Make up our minds about what? No way I'm going to invest the time to watch one of the many thousands of videos on the internet without knowing what it claims and how it backs up its claims. Tell us.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Well
Actually a very good doc
Raises some interesting questions, and although quotes can be taken out of context, the recreations af official court documents and evidence are compelling
The inquest deliberation time and eventual verdict (as from those available)
Is also intriguing
Worth watching

I myself remember the event vividly as I'd literally just got back to a friends house after an awesome night out to see it unfold on the news
And yes even then we had tut' tinternet

Raises questions about what? What claims does it make? What evidence does it present to back up the claims?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Saw it years ago.
I feel sorry for fayed he lost his son but sometimes people search for answers which are not there.
Plus his hatred for the establishment because we wouldn't give him a passport due to his dubious past.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yeah also not banned.
You tell lies you can be sued
.. the makers knew this.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Truth or fiction the opportunity to watch is worth it

I would go for fantasy.

The tragic death of Diana, the divorced princess with no Royal rights or claims, has been exhaustively covered in the courts. The Fayad version of events has been found to have no foundation.

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just don't bother then buddy
If people like yourself don't have an interest Or some time to spare ... Why even bother to comment?
Simply move along and save yourself even MORE time

Wow since when did throwing a vid out there (that evidently is of a simple open and shut case...../:-/ )
become such a magnet for those that have such little to do that they'd simply rather just be an arse?

How's about clicking on that ever so useful linky someone provided for the info you require
reply to: Tangerine

Horse to water and all that good sir

Edit
Sorry ....Sorry everyone, my bad I'll calm down a little now
PTSD and interaction with my fellow man has made me intolerant of them
Actually I'm highly allergic to ass holes

edit on 12-1-2015 by Neocrusader because: sorry

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think if the medics had taken Diana straight to the nearest hospital, she might have survived, but trying to 'stabilise' her in the car wasted time, and she died, thoughts from what I read at the time...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

You can stream it right here from my Microsoft One Drive Account, unlike Youtube they won't keep on taking it down, they don't seem to be worried about it. It's a great documentary Unlawful Killing Hosted Courtesy Of Microsoft

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Verrry compelling.

Make up our minds about what? No way I'm going to invest the time to watch one of the many thousands of videos on the internet without knowing what it claims and how it backs up its claims. Tell us.

I'm surprised you took the time to make that post.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Verrry compelling.

I summarized the second video for you and relinked it in case you decide to watch it.

Basically in this video, It's posing the question "Why is everyone so f'n stupid".

Thought I'd save you some time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join