It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princes Diana doc BANNED unlawful killing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Watched it while organizing emails and stuff.

It's alright, brings up some good points, but leaves out a lot and seems to be a little biased and the quote mining is a little much.
Biggest thing they left out was the bodyguard. They didn't even talk about him or what he thought in interviews he has been in.

I think it the whole thing is a little suspicious, but we will never know until the bodyguard finally remembers one day, but then if the royal family really was trying to keep everything secret, the bodyguard would have been dead by now.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Watched it while organizing emails and stuff.

It's alright, brings up some good points, but leaves out a lot and seems to be a little biased and the quote mining is a little much.
Biggest thing they left out was the bodyguard. They didn't even talk about him or what he thought in interviews he has been in.

I think it the whole thing is a little suspicious, but we will never know until the bodyguard finally remembers one day, but then if the royal family really was trying to keep everything secret, the bodyguard would have been dead by now.

It seems to me that if you are a professional assassin and want to assassinate someone, you want to ensure that they actually die immediately. Causing a car accident while the intended target is in the backseat of the safest sedan in the world is a poor plan. Letting a witness, the driver, live is a poor plan. Causing an accident in full view of hordes of paparazzi is a poor plan. Doesn't sound at all professional and, therefore, seems very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Although I couldn't get the link you posted to work. I have the film on dvd and have watched it a couple of times.
After watching it I`d have to say it was no accident.

I don't know how to post youtube videos but I listened to a discussion between Jim Fetzer and Laurence de Mello and really enjoyed it.
Its in two parts and titled :Jim Fetzer Phd and Laurence de Mello - Princess Diana death part 1 of 2

If someone could post the video, I`d appreciate it !

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
It seems to me that if you are a professional assassin and want to assassinate someone, you want to ensure that they actually die immediately. Causing a car accident while the intended target is in the backseat of the safest sedan in the world is a poor plan. Letting a witness, the driver, live is a poor plan. Causing an accident in full view of hordes of paparazzi is a poor plan. Doesn't sound at all professional and, therefore, seems very unlikely.

Also relying on the driver to be under the influence of alcohol, of the driver speeding and the person not wearing a seatbelt in your assassination plan is just too far fetched.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Also relying on the driver to be under the influence of alcohol, of the driver speeding and the person not wearing a seatbelt in your assassination plan is just too far fetched.

Yes, far too many uncontrollable variables for it to have been a professional job. There's also the matter of the high likelihood that she wouldn't be injured or, if injured, killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Yes, far too many uncontrollable variables for it to have been a professional job. There's also the matter of the high likelihood that she wouldn't be injured or, if injured, killed.

Brilliant video! Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think it was a hit simply because it was just too convenient to have been an accident.

A lot of play has been made about Diana possibly being pregnant with Dodi's child, who would therefore have been "Muslim".

Total red herring; would it have been okay then if the hypothetical child's father had been Bill from S#horpe who was Christian?

The fact is that Diana was simultaneously mother to Royal heirs, yet actually a Royal outsider; the divorce made sure of that.

Ergo, there was no possibility that she could get pregnant again...to ANYONE.

The British Establishment wouldn't, couldn't have allowed it, because any future children would have been half siblings to Harry and William, and therefore, at the very least, members of the Royal Family.

What if that had been the Clampetts from Manchester? Doesn't bear thinking about.

Frankly, Diana, being the loose cannon that she was, all bets were off.

Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson could at least be trusted to abide by the rules, and their 30-something year marriage produced no issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I watched it already and its good. Banned? This is the kind of thing that would have been openly discussed on the news while I grew up and in fact some of this was already.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Banned? This is the kind of thing that would have been openly discussed on the news while I grew up and in fact some of this was already.

Except it is not banned....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have watched the documentary the OP shares

It is the uncut version which never aired

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It is not allowed to air without 87 edits so banned it never was allowed to air

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I think it was a hit simply because it was just too convenient to have been an accident.

A lot of play has been made about Diana possibly being pregnant with Dodi's child, who would therefore have been "Muslim".

Total red herring; would it have been okay then if the hypothetical child's father had been Bill from S#horpe who was Christian?

The fact is that Diana was simultaneously mother to Royal heirs, yet actually a Royal outsider; the divorce made sure of that.

Ergo, there was no possibility that she could get pregnant again...to ANYONE.

The British Establishment wouldn't, couldn't have allowed it, because any future children would have been half siblings to Harry and William, and therefore, at the very least, members of the Royal Family.

What if that had been the Clampetts from Manchester? Doesn't bear thinking about.

Frankly, Diana, being the loose cannon that she was, all bets were off.

Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson could at least be trusted to abide by the rules, and their 30-something year marriage produced no issue.

Actually, any children of Diana's after she was no longer an HRH would not have been members of the royal family. She was certainly an embarrassment to the royal family but if they wanted her dead they could have arranged for it to happen in a "professional" manner, not the manner in which it did happen. She could have been poisoned or drown while yachting with Dodi Fayed. She could have been blown up like Mountbatten was and the murder attributed to a convenient political enemy (not that there's much doubt that the IRA blew up Mountbatten). Any number of methods could have been used that would have ensured death. A car accident (especially when the intended victim is sitting in the back seat of the safest sedan in the world) does not ensure death.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You say She was an embarrassment to the royal family then hum? Maybe in the sense that She was decent and they are evil psychos..

She actually helped care for the victims of land mines (and much more) which have been layed by royal interests,to protect the countries rich in diamonds (like Angola) and preventing the local populace from obtaining what is there's and the poor souls get maimed and worse and live in utter poverty, all the time the Royals get rich..an utter travesty doesn't even come close to describing the situation.. One more startling fact is that Angola's population is exceeded by land mines!! Pause on that for a moment..

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind She was ritually sacrificed given the info.

Many say it would be near impossible for them to strike the 13th pillar (purposely) at that speed,not to mention Paul was drunk on top of that..well that is not so..If you understand that Henri Paul may well have been subject to mind control/programming and His actions were governed by the sub concious, and these actions were likely 'activated' by a trigger word, a Manchurian candidate scenario if you will,then striking the pillar would conceivably be more achievable.

ETA- you say 'they' could have murdered Her professionally before this incident? Well I'm sure they could.. But don't forget that It needed to be ritually committed on a certain day,hour,place etc that is how it works for these freaks... Paris was essential in this scenario and the vortex point as well.

OP

Haven't checked the vid out yet,it does sound intriguing though thanks!

I will add that there is plenty more out there on the net for people to discover about this cowardly murder And moving onto recent revelations about the Royals, it seems their sinister deeds are being exposed eventually (thankfully) just as David Icke has/is always championing, I would highly recommend reading His book the biggest secret in which it outlines in detail this incident involving the murder of Princess Diana.

It is also telling that the usual suspects have turned up in the thread to discredit this incident..I hope the decent Human in them awakens!

Nighty night...

a reply to: Tangerine

edit on 13-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
You say She was an embarrassment to the royal family then hum? Maybe in the sense that She was decent and they are evil psychos..

She actually helped care for the victims of land mines (and much more) which have been layed by royal interests,to protect the countries rich in diamonds (like Angola) and preventing the local populace from obtaining what is there's and the poor souls get maimed and worse and live in utter poverty, all the time the Royals get rich..an utter travesty doesn't even come close to describing the situation.. One more startling fact is that Angola's population is exceeded by land mines!! Pause on that for a moment..

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind She was ritually sacrificed given the info.

Many say it would be near impossible for them to strike the 13th pillar (purposely) at that speed,not to mention Paul was drunk on top of that..well that is not so..If you understand that Henri Paul may well have been subject to mind control/programming and His actions were governed by the sub concious, and these actions were likely 'activated' by a trigger word, a Manchurian candidate scenario if you will,then striking the pillar would conceivably be more achievable.

ETA- you say 'they' could have murdered Her professionally before this incident? Well I'm sure they could.. But don't forget that It needed to be ritually committed on a certain day,hour,place etc that is how it works for these freaks... Paris was essential in this scenario and the vortex point as well.

OP

Haven't checked the vid out yet,it does sound intriguing though thanks!

I will add that there is plenty more out there on the net for people to discover about this cowardly murder And moving onto recent revelations about the Royals, it seems their sinister deeds are being exposed eventually (thankfully) just as David Icke has/is always championing, I would highly recommend reading His book the biggest secret in which it outlines in detail this incident involving the murder of Princess Diana.

It is also telling that the usual suspects have turned up in the thread to discredit this incident..I hope the decent Human in them awakens!

Nighty night...

a reply to: Tangerine

Oh, so now she was ritually murdered. How, pray tell, did you arrive at this astonishing conclusion? David Icke? ROFLMAO.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I think if the medics had taken Diana straight to the nearest hospital, she might have survived, but trying to 'stabilise' her in the car wasted time, and she died, thoughts from what I read at the time...

This piece has always bothered me. Seriously, how many times have you seen ambulances pulled over to work on someone when they were minutes away from the hospital? Like me, Never? Plus it was the Princess of Wales. They would have moved heaven and earth to speed her there.

It's nonsensical, I don't care what they say. An ambulance is not a trauma room. It's an ambulance.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Plus it was the Princess of Wales.

What has that have to do with anything?

Don't you think a "princess" can get killed in a accident due to a drunk driver and not wearing a seatbelt?

Or do you think French ambulance officers treat different people differently?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Okay, let's pretend like the Princess of Wales, the most beloved one ever, was always treated like a regular guy.

You go ahead. It's like when JFK was taken to the emergency room in Dallas. They treated him like any other Joe Blow.
Right.

(Dang, I haven't really read this thread, are y'all all angry on here and junk? I've had enough of 'angry' today!
No offense intended.)

ETA: But all in all, when you put it that way, I guess thats what I am saying. Didn't think about it when I typed it. She would tend to get special treatment. It would be human nature.

After she died, I became near-obsessed with the circumstances, and studied everything I could find about it. Seriously, for about a year. But that's the piece that's always bothered me most.

Anyway, I'm sooo late to this thread, and haven't read it, so I will take my leave before I get anybody else all riled up.
edit on 1/13/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Okay, let's pretend like the Princess of Wales, the most beloved one ever,

"Most beloved" according to who exactly?

Remember this was in France, did they even know or care who she was? Or does the French ambulance service have different levels of service according to your "status" when dealing with a accident caused by a drunk driver, speeding, and not wearing a seatbelt?

It's like when JFK was taken to the emergency room in Dallas. They treated him like any other Joe blow.

true, he was treated the same as anyone with the same wound would have been.

You seem to think a "princess" is somehow different to everybody else, however the laws of physics and physiology do not care that someone is a "princess"!

After she died, I became near-obsessed with the circumstances, and studied everything I could find about it. Seriously, for about a year.

You should have got help for your obsession.
edit on 13-1-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

(post by ladyinwaiting removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

After she died, I became near-obsessed with the circumstances, and studied everything I could find about it. Seriously, for about a year. But that's the piece that's always bothered me most.

It wasn't clear in your which piece always bothered you the most. Could you explain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join