It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Because an admission that they couldn't counter it is potentially as terrifying to the populace as what happened, and an admission to those who may wish to exploit things further.

Think about how vaunted the US military/Alphabet agencies are at home and worldwide.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
911 was treated as a crime, but never investigated as a crime.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It depends on how you define dropping the ball.

When Jamie Gorelick issued the Justice Department decision that prevented agents investigating Zacarias Moussaoui sharing information with agents investigating Arabs taking flying lessons basing it on not violating Moussaoui's rights or endangering the case against him....she was doing what she thought was best based on our laws, the Constitution and Justice Department policy. But, she dropped the ball. It is easy to look back and see where things should have been done differently. The problem is, you want to hold people responsible for doing what they thought was right at the time, but later on looks BAD.

We have a long list of decisions made for good reasons that led to that day. How many people do you want to hold responsible for doing what they thought was right?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My own scenario (that isn't definite, just conjecture) is that some in govt knew it was coming and let it happen to further their agenda of control.

The U.S. has an unruly populace written into it's constitution... and "self governing" has likely never been a favorite idea of some in power.

The above scenario... or the gov't is just as lazy, arrogant and stupid as they seem... and thus the elective process (mostly) works and is a perfect reflection of a (mostly) lazy, stupid populace.

I'm undecided...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It always blew me away that the very same President and Vice President who were in office during this horrible military debacle managed to leverage that very same egregious mistake into a second term...Amazing. You can't make this stuff up...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
911 was treated as a crime, but never investigated as a crime.

Yes, it was. You just don't like the answers and think that instead of following the actual leads and evidence, they should have been investigating your own government because you think that this was some grand conspiratorial inside job carried out to...oh I don't know, take our guns or make us slaves or some other such nebulous thing that you also simply can't prove. Your own personal suspicion--fueled by a steady diet of "proof" backing your pre-conceived notion that "the gub'ment did it"--does not constitute anything credible that would have or should have led to an investigation as to 9/11 being "an inside job." We know who carried out 9/11. Because of proof. And because they tried previously. And because they admitted it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

You were probaly just entering your first day of kindergarden when this happened. The NIST report was not based on a criminal investigation. Non of it was. There was only a internal investigation on Who's to blame for the so called terror attack.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: jaffo

You were probaly just entering your first day of kindergarden when this happened. The NIST report was not based on a criminal investigation. Non of it was. There was only a internal investigation on Who's to blame for the so called terror attack.

I am 41, so not quite. Nice hand waving and ad hominem...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66
NIST, is not a criminal investigative agency. The FBI, spent almost 5 million manhours investigating that day. Then there were a dozen other Federal/State agencies involved.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A clip from this website...Whatreallyhappened

[Firefighter Louie] Cacchioli was called to testify privately [before the 9/11 Commission], but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report [PDF Download] and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn't let me do that, I walked out. ... It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible." [Arctic Beacon]

let us tell you what you saw, instead of you tell us what you saw.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You know, my biggest argument again 9/11 being an "inside job" is that it would mean George W. Bush was a criminal mastermind.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HERE
kickass.so...
OR HERE EITHER
e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...
ALEX JONE'S PHYSICIST IN 2006
www.checktheevidence.com...
THERMATE? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PROFESSOR ON ALEX JONES 12:22-12:57
THERMITE????????
YOU'RE BEING DUPED AT ALL LEVELS FOLKS.
WAKE UP!
WHY DOES THIS PICTURE LOOK THIS WAY?
www.drjudywood.com...
OH, MAYBE IT'S THERMITE.
OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT'S TRITIUM
THAT'S SOME NICE RIMS THERE!
4:32-4:44
JOHN ASHCROFT CERTAINLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE COVERUP
upload.wikimedia.org...
themillenniumreport.com...
WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT THESE TWO PICTURES?
www.drjudywood.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pablopicasso

.... It was not thermite
edit on 6-2-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

no it was not.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Really? If anything he's viewed as a pawn given power cuz of his family & friends. Our puppet, they all are.

From your pov Bush could be akin to Kevin Spacey's character in the awesome movie "The Usual Suspects".
edit on 6-2-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join