It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creatine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
ok, so he sent me a quick message and his phone number so i could text him, if anyone wants me to ask him a question, please let me know and i will ask it for you.

he said it is called polymyositis, and it causes weakness in the muscle system, he didnt have time to talk due to him being very busy with medical paperwork, and personal things, sorry it took so long to get into contact with him, hope this gives us more to look into. thank you everyone, he really is thankful for everyones input

Well, I looked up polymyositis and found that it usually has elevated creatine kinase enzymes that break down muscles. So I decided to look up inhibitors of creatine kinase. Low and behold, I found something to try, something that is natural. I found this. www.naturalnews.com...

Now if fried foods contain acrylamide, then wouldn't it be safe to say that eating a little more of them would inhibit the creatine kinase? The asparagaines in foods form acrylamide in the maliard reaction. Fried potatoes would work just fine. Since they consider this a negative effect of food, nobody will look at it as a medicine.

If nothing else, he will enjoy his meals. It is worth a try. I'll keep searching for more possibilities. Remember, if you consume too much acrylamides it isn't good either. I don't know about the source I gave, but there are other sources that say a similar thing. Now the reason for the elevated creatine kinase may be that the body thinks there is cancer in the body. Maybe something is triggering a false interpretation.

Finding the actual cause this is all happening is better than treating a disease. What kind of foods does your friend eat? Is it what could be considered a lop sided diet?
edit on 17-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

How long has this been going on? Was he taking any supplements when this started? Has he changed his diet to include more hot foods lately, hot meaning red pepper foods or possibly cayenne pepper supplements? I'm just wondering if there was some sort of change in his diet up to six months before this all started.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I will ask him for u, he likes the site so he is in the process of signing up so he can personally contribute to this thread, but in the meantime, I will continue to ask him questions and reply back here for everyone. Again, thank you everyone for all of your input, he is very appreciative

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join