It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Killer Cherif Kouachi Gave Interview to TV Channel Before He Died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

they knew the secret service well because they are them. watch this video how the woman escapes and her handler .

Don't take this the wrong way, but a video of someone saying that this was a secret service operation isn't really proof that was what was happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I suppose you ask me.

Yes, absolutly.

I just remembered that angle and wanted to show it.

Just one thing.

The first woman (suspect) runs out and lays down, the second woman runs directly towards her picking her up and they take of, they don't seek help or move towards police officers, they just run away, panic possibly, but still strange.

On a second look i'm not sure who is who, or if any of those two are the suspect.
Comparing with this photo, where she looks kind of skinny, i can't see any of them being her ?

edit on 10-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The first woman (suspect) runs out and lays down, the second woman runs directly towards her picking her up and they take of, they don't seek help or move towards police officers, they just run away, panic possibly, but still strange.

Also if you watch your video a man comes out before the two women who seems to be a bit confused as to where to go, so I am just looking at it from another perspective.

It always seems that the first out are always the most confused as they seem to be getting told what to do by more than one person which really is confusing I am sure.

And the lady in the video seems to be a bit older and as you say heavier than the suspect. There is one thing that is hard to deny...and if she did get away she had to have help. I also doubt it was some police agency that helped her leave.

Then again I could be wrong, but so far the evidence points away from it actually being the suspect.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

On a second look i'm not sure who is who, or if any of those two are the suspect.
Comparing with this photo, where she looks kind of skinny, i can't see any of them being her ?

And that is because she never was there apparently.

A police source said she flew to Turkey via Madrid on January 2, despite alleged sightings of her in Paris on Thursday.

CLICK ME
edit on 10-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

And the guy is dead, any and every blame can be put on a dead guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Boy, it seems like these guys really wanted to tell the world what they were up to.

Here we are again, another audio recording, this time from inside the kosher market. In the audio clip the captor tries to justify his crimes to the hostages.

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Many strange things going on this time.......This and the police officer taking his life are really weird. What secret service was he talking about the French secret service.....The US?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
a reply to: boncho

Well that terrorist Al Alawki was somehow linked to the 911 Hijackers, but he at lunch at the Pentagon afterwards at some point, explain this problem for me or seemingly overlooked connection.

No its not like that at all. The state department found him AFTER 9.11 because he was offering up speccing asking for moderation on both sides. He was asking for people to not overlook both sides, to be thoughtful of those who would suffer. Condemning jihadi acts of terrorism and plugging the West essentially.

Because he was a respected Imam he had a pretty good voice in the Muslim community, so it was great to have him tow the PR line of the State department. What happened is over the years and the wars and the lies, he was totally disillusioned with the actual goals and actions of the West, and started moving away from his moderate speech, and went more to supporting "freedom fighters' as he began to see them.

When this happened he became public enemy number 1. But he had only said a few words by this point, and the government and alphabet agencies went nuts on him, trying to shut him up.

This pushed him even further, and the State department pushed his public image all the way to the T-Word.

And the rest is history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join