It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the Stars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In the sky only half the stars exist. The other half is just a copy of the first half and it may have been put through a randomness generator before being projected by the matrix. This can be discovered by a computer that is searching with the correct parameters.

What would this do to your world view if it was proven?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You just made it up.
Show me evidence and I will speculate.
Anyhow lets turn it around what would it do to your world views and religious aspects of those views?.
edit on 8-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
In the sky only half the stars exist. The other half is just a copy of the first half and it may have been put through a randomness generator before being projected by the matrix. This can be discovered by a computer that is searching with the correct parameters.

What would this do to your world view if it was proven?
to me absolutely nothing cause i don,t believe 99.9% of what i,ve been fed anyway and don,t believe it would affect me atall.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Think of the rugby football shaped universe. Now imagine it as a mirror in interrogation rooms. The inside of the universe is an oblong reflection of all inside. From the outside, all is visible inside.

Now imagine viewing a point on the inside, which in a limited peripheral view appears distant. No reflection of yourself. The view you think you see is a reflection of everything else, just minimized. Every point is non existant, yet reflects a condensed image of all within a peripheral, limited by scope of view.

All is a mirage, generated by infinite mirages, that do not physically exist, yetmare somehow perceived, by projection...or imagined. All matter is perceived, and its affects, falsely perceived. Empty space, or unperceivable, with false projections. Physics of the unperceived are detected, but not understood.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
When you say half the stars are copies, do you mean physically a copy, or that the whole sky is a mirage?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You just made it up.

Show me evidence and I will speculate.

The claim that i just made it up is false.

The thought came to me through a vision long ago.

Much like many of my topics they are not found in google.

Why on earth would i put the topic in skunk works if i had evidence?

If i had acess to a program or the knowledge to create the program with the correct parameters i would begin the search.

It would not be hard these days for the right person cause enough is already mapped and in a database.

I think it may be as simple as half is just reversed or inverted and possibly a filter or two for some of the obvious things.

eta to your eta
This is already part of my world view in some ways. i have always known that in some ways things are not what they seem so the answer is i would do what i am doing right now.
edit on 8-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Half the stars we see were dead thousands of years ago...

Light years & all that...

How do they project the date of something that's dead?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Think of the rugby football shaped universe. Now imagine it as a mirror in interrogation rooms. The inside of the universe is an oblong reflection of all inside. From the outside, all is visible inside.

Now imagine viewing a point on the inside, which in a limited peripheral view appears distant. No reflection of yourself. The view you think you see is a reflection of everything else, just minimized. Every point is non existant, yet reflects a condensed image of all within a peripheral, limited by scope of view.

All is a mirage, generated by infinite mirages, that do not physically exist, yetmare somehow perceived, by projection...or imagined. All matter is perceived, and its affects, falsely perceived. Empty space, or unperceivable, with false projections. Physics of the unperceived are detected, but not understood.

Any thoughts?

KUDOS! now a musical lyric... "Don't trip when you hit the ,¸¸,ø¤º°lunatic, transmit`°º¤ø,¸, aw, #!"

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Right so it's hogwash...moving on.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Without answering my ??

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This can be discovered by a computer that is searching with the correct parameters.

The people that wrote the matrix aren't going to give the show away. The deceptive intent to hide the illusion is priority one. They would never allow software inside the Matrix that wakes everyone up. That call comes from outside…

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

We are definitly in the matrix i am just exploring the make up of the matrix based on the layered realm theory i have. The thought is that we are just looking at data points that are really just light bulbs in heaven.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

From what I think I understand you to write, you postulate that half the star field is "real" and the other half a reflection of the real stars?

It would do absolutely nothing to my worldview... but add even more likely unanswerable questions.

I already have one foot in crazy-land according to most folks' understanding of reality, but what are you asking? Is this an exercise examining arbitrary reality constructs or are you saying we're in a manufactured environment where the manufacturers are too cheap and so fill in the background with repeating scenes, like a cheap cartoon?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The thought is that we are just looking at data points that are really just light bulbs in heaven.

Go to a telescope club star session sometime. They set up lots of instruments and you can see these things for yourself. It is proof positive. I owned an eight inch Celestron once.

Nothing like viewing an object out there, increasing the magnification and seeing it for yourself. The Universe is really there.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

If that mirror would allow the light to shine through but block out the physical then i think that is it.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

We are definitly in the matrix i am just exploring the make up of the matrix based on the layered realm theory i have. The thought is that we are just looking at data points that are really just light bulbs in heaven.

So the supposition is all are fake? Why stop at half? Perhaps, given the right data,a fibonnaci sequence could be found. But to answer the question I have to say that my view would not change. I don't trust computers, I do however trust the feeling of the sun on my skin.

Let's be honest, if reality is fake, what would it matter?

edit on 8-1-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

lol yes
i know that does not really do the job but at this point i think it is a combo of much of what you mention except the cheap part. I think there was a time crunch and that is why.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So the supposition is all are fake? Why stop at half? Perhaps, given the right data,a fibonnaci sequence could be found. But to answer the question I have to say that my view would not change. I don't trust computers, I do however trust the feeling of the sun on my skin.

The sun is just the inside of the great pyramid in another realm. They use it to make gold with uranium and the light is a projection of the heat. That is why we get those images of the pyramid on the sun. It is just the same object in two different realms.

The moon is appox. 1/400 of the size of the sun. That is because the moon is a living being like earth. The moon is about 12yo. where the earth is full grown.

Everything i just said can be compared to the actual sizes of an average boy,man and the inner chamber of the great pyramid.

The light we see is not fake at all. The light is real and all the stars can be compared to different types of light bulbs we have in use today.

If any of this is ever verified then i will honestly tell everyone why it matters.

edit on 8-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Bingo. Maybe.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The thought is that we are just looking at data points that are really just light bulbs in heaven.

Go to a telescope club star session sometime. They set up lots of instruments and you can see these things for yourself. It is proof positive. I owned an eight inch Celestron once.

Nothing like viewing an object out there, increasing the magnification and seeing it for yourself. The Universe is really there.

That is not much different as the launching of these rovers and such. It is all just extra work for the matrix to project more and more. Yes i have had some good views before myself and no matter how crazy theroies become we can not ever deny what is in our vision. seeing is believing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join