It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Avoids Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons, But Allows Muslim Cleric to Pen This Op-Ed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Are you kidding me with this?

Up your game Jamie1

I've had my fill of bigotry - and that was just lazy

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Are you kidding me with this?

Up your game Jamie1

I've had my fill of bigotry - and that was just lazy

What are you talking about? What bigotry?

Muslims are committing atrocities all over the world. Almost daily.

Their stated reason for the atrocities is their beliefs about their Islamic religion.

Today Muslims have declared the latest cartoon is an act of war.

Are you referring to the Mulsim's bigotry? Or are you accusing me of bigotry because I'm stating the facts - Muslims are committing atrocities based on their religious beliefs?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Or are you accusing me of bigotry because I'm stating the facts....

This post might not be standing in the morning - but it will have served it's purpose

I'm accusing you of bigotry because you're a bigot

I've argued with plenty of people here who see the world differently than I do

There's only been a handful that leave a bad taste in my mouth just from talking to them - and even they were better at what they did than you

We're done

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Or are you accusing me of bigotry because I'm stating the facts....

This post might not be standing in the morning - but it will have served it's purpose

I'm accusing you of bigotry because you're a bigot

I've argued with plenty of people here who see the world differently than I do

There's only been a handful that leave a bad taste in my mouth just from talking to them - and even they were better at what they did than you

We're done

So you're making a personal attack on me, accusing me of bigotry, and refuse to support that accusation with even one scintilla of evidence?

Nothing?

I'm not responsible for the taste in your mouth.

The OP is about the USA Today refusing to print Charlie Hebdo cartoons that led to the mass murders in Paris. And yet the USA Today gives a huge platform to so somebody who's suspected of being an Islamic terrorist, and who today declared the latest cartoon "an act of war."

And you' call me a bigot? Do you have any explanation why the USA Today would give such a large platform to somebody justifying murdering people over cartoons?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So you're making a personal attack on me, accusing me of bigotry, and refuse to support that accusation with even one scintilla of evidence?

I am - and you've provided plenty of evidence

I'm simply not interested in a discussion with you

The mods would be quite right if they choose to remove this. They should remove it - with my blessing - and my apology

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: andy06shake

That's one reason it's insulting to hear people say Islam is in the dark ages...

When Christianity was in the dark ages Christians were wilful as a whole with witch hunts & sectarianism...

In this day & age it's only a minority of Muslims who would drag us back to those times...

The comparison is faulty at best...

The victims who've experienced the horrors "Chop Chop Square" in Riyadh would beg to differ, I'm afraid. Explain to me your stance on Sharia Law, in all it's glory?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join