It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are alien abductions still happening?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I think it peaked in the 70s 80s and 90s and has slacked off somewhat. Imagine that the genetic samples that they've taken ( embryos/ eggs/sperm) have now grown to adulthood somewhere off planet and some can now be integrated into society to positions of influence and power. Banking, finance, science, politics, the military. I think their earth born human agents here have gotten older and haven't completely controlled the scene but now there's an entire new generation that will be groomed and placed to take over and will have the numbers to push their plans to fruition without risk or compromise. But mind you, these agents are not perfect human specimens. They're advanced, but they have weaknesses, particularly psychological.
We've seen reports of alien abduction decrease but UFO sightings have increased. And there are so many missing people, still. Look into " Missing 411". They have interviews on its author on Youtube.

You've made some incredible claims but is any of it backed up with testable evidence? As for "Missing 411", there are serious questions about the author's credibility about his biography. He claims to have been a police detective but was really a court liason officer and was apparently caught using official stationary in an inappropriate manner that led to his dismissal. There are also questions about the credibility of some of his claims in his book.
www.sjretirement.com...
afutureghost.blogspot.com...
nl.newbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives

edit on 13-1-2015 by Tangerine because: added links

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl....They have interviews on its author on Youtube.

Oh well then, thats settled. They have interviews on Youtube. You hear that everyone? They have interviews on Youtube. No further proof needed. Youtube videos. The paragons of truth...i mean, it's not like just anyone can post ANY video they like on Youtube. Oh, wait....

I'm sorry for slightly mocking, but IMO, Youtube videos should be banned as proof of anything and anyone who posts only Youtube videos as proof of anything instantly gets a 99% reduction in credibility with me.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join