It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NOT enough media coverage of White on Black hate crime.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well that is according to this article and comments at USATODAY. Apparently no one is aware that white against black crimes are reported on the media .

The hashtag #NAACPbombing has gone viral, reflecting frustration among one of Twitter's most vocal communities about what they say is a glaring disparity in how news outlets cover violence against blacks.

While many mainstream media outlets including USA TODAY have covered the bombing, the coverage has been overshadowed by the terrorism attack at a Paris newspaper and other world events.

www.usatoday.com...

How many of our stories didn't reach mainstream media because it wasn't considered a story. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown?

Who is Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown said, .........no one!
edit on 06131America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 18:06:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think all lives matter

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So now the latest conspiracy is all those crimes that no one reported on that they just know actually happened? Oh boy!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think all lives matter

Agreed, but apparently some people feel that one Color is more important than the other.

I would be interested to see how they would feel about reporting black on black crimes? Would they feel its to much or not enough as well?
edit on 10131America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 18:10:52 -0600up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think all lives matter

Agreed, but apparently some people feel that one Color is more important than the other.

I would be interested to see how they would feel about reporting black on black crimes? Would they feel its to much or not enough as well?

Yes god forbide MSM actually report on things that hold blacks back. Black on black violence...NADA, black abortions...NADA, Black un emplyment...NADA.

People of all creeds need to learn to take personal responsibility and change their lives. These blacklifesmatter folks some take some of that protest energy and become the change they want to see in the world around them.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Statics clearly show that there is much more black on white crime than the other way around. Considering that African Americans are a minority, this is a pretty impressive achievement.

FBI Expanded Homicide Data

And this is just for homicides. I think on average, African Americans commit 18 times more assaults than caucasians.

I'm not trying to race-bait. I'm well aware that a big part of this is socio-economic and cultural - I'm just trying to be realistic.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Watched the video from the link. Seems that there are several other offices in the same building. Are we sure that the NAACP was the target? At the end of the video, the reporter even states that the NAACP volunteers will return to work tomorrow despite "POSSIBLY" being targeted. I wish people would wait and learn the facts about something before getting upset about it. We aren't sure yet who the target was, it may not be a "white on black hate crime".

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yes, but those things are not politically correct to talk about. What is keeping blacks back isn't the problems within their own community. It's solely the racist behavior of The Man.

Sometimes, I wish all those of us who aren't black could simply disappear and leave them alone to run things for themselves and then we could come back in a generation or three to see if they actually do manage to create a thriving society without us. Maybe they would. I hope they could.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would guess that the majority of reporting on hate crimes in general are white on black, with the rest being made up of homophobic hate crimes. Black on white hate crimes, and even hate crimes involving Mexicans are perpetrated all the time, but we hear nothing of these in the media. There is certainly a double-standard, and it is quite sad. Even a couple of my black friends agree with me, especially when it comes to equality. Equality means that everyone is treated the same, and those who only address the wrongs committed against the black race are basically saying that they care nothing for equality. Should not those people be considered racist? Racism essentially has to do with inequality, the promotion of one race over another.

So take a black person and a white person, each of which hates the other's race. How would people perceive each of these people? The backlash would be towards the white racist and not the black racist, for two reasons. The first is that ignorant people think racism can only exist when it is perpetrated against a black person. The second is that there is a group, who are also ignorant, that believe that somehow it is acceptable for black people to be racist, because they were persecuted in earlier times. Neither of these reasons makes any sense or stands up to logical scrutiny, yet that is the society we live in for some reason.

But instead of thinking about the issue logically, most people automatically give black people a pass in this regard. That is not only unfair, but is the epitome of inequality. And inequality is the opposite of what we are trying to reach. And to achieve equality every person of every race must be treated exactly the same. The media is promoting racial animosity by strengthening the belief that black people are the only ones persecuted in modern times. And often times the claims of persecution are simply false. Much of the black community blames the police for even arresting a black person, when the individual committed a crime. These people would rather ignore the real issue, the crimes being committed, and instead wish to focus on playing the race card because the arresting officer was white. And if the police officer uses physical force, even if it is completely justified, do you think this matters for a commentator when that commentator is not only biased, but racist in every sense of the word? No, they will not care one iota about the fact that the use of force was justified, but will play the race card because they are racists.

I mean you have to be racist to always oppose something based on race, even when what you are opposing is in the right. If this was the other way around, involving different races, such things would not be acceptable. But they are acceptable whenever it is a black person being discriminated against. And people are too eager to absorb all this without question. Perhaps they feel that they would somehow be racist themselves if they stood up to such ignorance, but the truth of the matter is that those who always play the race card are the real racists, and opposing racism in the name of equality, whether against blacks, whites, etc., is the right thing to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So true, not nearly enough. Blacks are under attack from all sides. For example look at this video from Seattle. Blacks are viciously attacked by whites. White men even beat a black woman brutally at 30 seconds in. Vicious, this racism must be stopped.

go to 30 seconds and also 1:50
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AskWhy

I wish people would wait and learn the facts about something before getting upset about it. We aren't sure yet who the target was, it may not be a "white on black hate crime".

I not sure that you are up to speed on how things work with the media and racist people that don't have time for the facts.

In recent times when the Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown incidents were first reported you had racist people on both sides declaring racism or not racism before any facts were disclosed.

Its disgusting what the media is doing and black leaders are doing to their own people to encourage anger among black and whites.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

And this is just for homicides. I think on average, African Americans commit 18 times more assaults than caucasians.

I'm not trying to race-bait. I'm well aware that a big part of this is socio-economic and cultural - I'm just trying to be realistic.

I have a hypothesis that black males of certain ethnicities produce more testosterone than males of other races. Mostly based upon behavior I've observed and the effects of lots of testosterone.

I seriously wish I could test my hypothesis because I do not believe that socio-economic reasons are the only factors for their aggressiveness.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wish I had a twitter account to post this story on #NAACPbombing to see the response?

abcnews.go.com...

I wish we could drop this color B$ and really concentrate on the real issues with humanity and our priorities as a country.

edit on 06131America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 21:06:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

So true, not nearly enough. Blacks are under attack from all sides. For example look at this video from Seattle. Blacks are viciously attacked by whites. White men even beat a black woman brutally at 30 seconds in. Vicious, this racism must be stopped.

www.youtube.com...

Damn, if that was me their would have been some thugs meeting their maker!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
a reply to: TinkerHaus

I have a hypothesis that black males of certain ethnicities produce more testosterone than males of other races. Mostly based upon behavior I've observed and the effects of lots of testosterone.

I seriously wish I could test my hypothesis because I do not believe that socio-economic reasons are the only factors for their aggressiveness.

According to this study :

Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher

After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels

jnci.oxfordjournals.org...

edit on 14131America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 21:14:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Even so, I think it makes it that much more important for those males to grow up with an intact family - one mother, one father - where they can learn the proper roles of each gender in society. Strong and aggressive young men need to be raised by an equally strong male role model who can show them how to control themselves.

There are far too many of those young men growing up surrounded by women who can't or won't cope with it. Not all by any means, by far, far too many and the cycle perpetuates.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have to back away from these vile race baiting media whores for a while. It's for my own sanity. Just turn off the set they will get tired and go away. Besides, there's more pressing matters, like rent, utilities, food, and the family that need my attention. I thought I would check out how people think about all this in the beginning to gauge where we really are. Boy, that was a mistake.

Please quit crying about race and become part of the human race.

I know this video is overused. It still fits.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: hammanderr

www.youtube.com...

Damn, if that was me their would have been some thugs meeting their maker!

You awful racist!, how do you sleep at night? And what do you mean by thugs? All I saw were upstanding young freedom fighters.
edit on 7-1-2015 by hammanderr because: grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: because i'm rude

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Well I don't know if you are rude since I didn't see your comment, but every time I see your signature I laugh . I think I know what its in reference too.

62 IQ. Come at me bro!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join