It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Really Crazy X-Rays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I always say that a picture speaks a thousand words, but when it comes to x-rays, it rings true in so many ways, especially when the x-rays shows some really crazy snip, like the ones below! The x-rays below might seem very unreal, but they are all very real and very true.

Really WORLD ?

I get knives, and nails in a head 'accidents' happen.

Swallowing rings even.

But what I don't get ?

Is bottles stuck where they do not belong.

I report you decide.

Crazy doesn't even begin to describe these.
edit on 7-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I got hit with lots of ads looking at your link, I know you are not some A-hole putting BS out there been respecting your posts for awhile so now kind of worried maybe I got a bug on my pc =0

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
op is most likely innocent but yah the page linked is chalked full of enough ads to easily crash a super computer.

-probably something that facebook was linked to..

on topic, some pretty nasty x rays.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I got hit with lots of ads looking at your link, I know you are not some A-hole putting BS out there been respecting your posts for awhile so now kind of worried maybe I got a bug on my pc =0

ware protection abp

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Number 7 was my favourite, the guy was chasing a mouse around with an iron bar and managed to land ass first onto it?

Yeah, course you did pal........

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Honestly, the real question here isn't "how did THAT end up THERE!?", it's "how the hell are these people still alive!?"

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well that produced some "OOooft, How did it get there again?" moments.

Dirty little buggers the lot of them.

And no Neo wouldn`t deliberately spam everyone, its just the website.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Some of these are incredibly scary. Some are extremely disturbing in more than one way. Many beg explanation, lol. For instance, how does one go to the ER complaining of stomach pains, as if you have no clue what is going on, and it turns out you have 78 pieces of cutlery in there? Some are pretty self-explanatory, such as those where something went up the bum, followed by something else that obviously was meant to retrieve the first object, but which got stuck instead. And some of those things that went in through the mouth and throat are not small enough so simply slip. You would have to use some effort to get the job done. The images of people getting stabbed in the face with various objects are much more understandable, such as falling on scissors, or accidentally stabbing yourself in the eye with a nail. I mean who hasn't done that at some point? So what can we learn from these images? First, don't stick an object into something that was constructed as "exit only." But if you must, for science or whatever, do not try to retrieve said object with another object. If the first got stuck, what makes you think the second can't? Second, don't run with sharp objects. Third, avoid people who might try to murder you. Fourth, keep sharp objects away from your mouth, lest you accidentally swallow them. Fifth, don't lie to the doctors in the ER. They are trying to help you. Sixth, don't store your babies where you store your sharp objects. As a matter of fact, just keep anything that could be dangerous in any situation away from babies. Although this probably includes clothing, so I'm not really sure if all accidents can be avoided. And lastly, read the book "A Complete Idiot's Guide to Not Being Dumb." And if that book has not been written yet, someone should write it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Please post the pictures and not just links. Its not a command, just a request for courtesy.

new topics

top topics

join