It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man throws kittens from car.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Im not sure many of you are going to like this beause its very sick but last night i was driving home following a 4+4 jeep when it appeared to run over a kitten which i then ran over by mistake,i stopped to check it was dead,it was.I carried on and soon caught the jeep up again,suddenley there was another kitten bouncing down the road.....the sick man driving was throwing them out of window!!!!!
I took the guys registration and reported it to the police,i wanted to follow him and beat him to a pulp but my girlfriend wouldnt let me! we went back down the road and found 3 more cats 2 were dead and one i had to put out of its misery myself....it disturbed me but a vet would have been useless,the poor little thing was too far gone.
I know in my heart of hearts the portuguese police wont follow this up,there not renound for being a nation of animal lovers but this man could of dropped them outside any vets and they would have either found them homes or hummanley destroyed them.
I despise animal cruelty with a passion and would like to see people like this man punished severley,massive fines and imprisonment...and if it was up to me take away his rights to have a driving liciense a credit card etc take away his life cruelly as he saw acceptble to do with those kittens.

does any one else feel this strongly or am i taking this to an extreme?

I dont think i am....(gets off soap box)

Regards.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I also despise animal cruelty, I would have followed the *!*&! and threw him out a window. Can you not report this person to animal cruelty org. in your country?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Disturbing...let me recount an animal cruelty story...

I was busy hacking away on the computer one night. My dog lives out on the balcony, about 10 square meters. She was almost crying when she was barking. When I finally got up to see what she was yelling about I looked out over the 2nd floor balcony to see two chinese men stringing up a dog. He was hanging from a tree and they were kicking it and beating it with bodyguard clubs. 11 bystands just looked on and laughed. I was so shocked I couldn't speak. They took it back inside. It wasn't dead...yet.

About two hours later I heard them say 'da lou kou' which means hit the head. They were doing it again. I asked them why there were doing this and they replied it's just a dog. It might be a good note to say this was outside a bar. I live above a bar. This time there were no bystanders and they finally killed the dog. Hanging about one and a half meters above the ground from a tree. The size was about that of a one and a half year old german shepard. The tongue was hanging out and this dog was dead. I was sickened.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I here you optimus, I couldnt agree more. Seems there is cruel mindless rednecks in every part of the world. Why not join join your local S.P.C.A or similar org? There is no excuse for such barbaric treatment of any animal, ever. I beleive anyone who makes light of it under any reasoning must be of the same mindset. Im especially angered by anyone who says "It's only...this or that" That makes no difference, cruelty is cruelty regardless, If you condone cruelty in any form your just as bad in my eyes as the moron throwing kittens from the car.
And let me get in first before some Moron says "I suppose you dont like folk killing cockroaches etc etc" Your pathetic reasoning and embecilic response is expected, and not original nor considered!

Its a subject that seriously p*sses me off!!!

We must've been posting at the same time OOps, I didnt see your post. God I hate some people. Ive seen the results of such barbarism and worse, These folk should be shot, if onlyto elimate them from the genepool.

[edit on 063131p://27126 by instar]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There is a few things that bring to anger, and this is near the Top.... I realize how you wanted to tear into that guy, but lucky for him, your girlfriend stopped you! We have many Cases here in the USA of Animal Cruelty, there are laws in place that address this abuse, but not all are found in time to save the Animal(s). Those people that have no feelings for other life forms scare me. There are those that treat their kids the same way... But thats a different topic... But on the Top of my list!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
YO OOPs....hows it going dude?

i feel sick after reading your story,more so terribly saddned....what has gone wrong in the human brain to allow a person to commit an act like this?

I also despise animal cruelty, I would have followed the *!*&! and threw him out a window. Can you not report this person to animal cruelty org. in your country?

sadly,there mainly run by volunters,the red tape youd have to go through with me n my girlfriend as witnesses would take years to prosecute,dont worry about the guy....his registrations burned into my mind,its a small place and ill see him again...when i do with no girlfriend to restrain me ill let him know how i feel about is actions.....sad really the inner animal in me has been released by some scum bag cat killer.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There is some sick people out there, I love animals cats being my favorite, I hope I never experience something like that, I will kill him if I get my hands on someone like that.

Animals is like any living thing on this word if he can throw kittens out the window he can throw babies also out the window, I get so worked up thinking about this.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

And let me get in first before some Moron says "I suppose you dont like folk killing cockroaches etc etc" Your pathetic reasoning and embecilic response is expected, and not original nor considered!

thanks instar,thank you,thank you,thank,you......i couldnt have put this better.....i once had some moron tell me i shouldnt knock bull fighting until i had been to one.....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!.......im not a drug addict but i dont need to inject heroine to prove it to myself!!

regards.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What terrible stories!
People who intentionally inflict cruelty on animals should one day
know what it feels like to be tortured. Either in this life or the
next. What comes around goes around I say.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Several years back, my wife and I were drving down a busy highway, it was just after rush hour, and we were following a beat up old car. Suddenly a kitten was thrown out of the passenger window. I had to make a decision - check on the kitten, or go get that sorry waste of skin who threw it out the window. I slammed the brakes, and checked on the kitten. It was stunned, frozen there on the highway not moving at all. She had road rash on her back, cigarette burns on her belly, and her ears were singed. I picked her up and rushed her to a vet. We didn't think she was going to make it, so I figured rather than put her down, let me bring her home and try to make her last hours as comfortable as possible. Well many years later, I have the best pet in the world. She wants nothing but to be loved, is great with my kids, and is as much a member of my family as anyone.

I regret that I wasn't able to get any information on that rat-bast--d, but I'm happy that we were able to have Zoe come into our lives.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

She had road rash on her back, cigarette burns on her belly, and her ears were singed.

scum,total scum....

Those people that have no feelings for other life forms scare me.

they dont scare me,i scare myself with what i would do if i caught them....and guess what...? i wouldnt feel any remorse,id just leave them lying in a pool of their own blood trying to find their teeth.....it annoys me even more that some one elses cruelty has made me want to act with violence....and i dont want any one telling me thats not the answer,you simply dont stop these people by slapping their wrists or fining them....a beating wont change them....just maybe prevent them doing it so often....again SCUM....TOTAL SCUM!!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have a beautiful cat that my wife rescued off the streets. I cannot see what possibly goes on in these ppls heads, to want to hurt any animal. When you look into an animals eyes (esp cats and dogs) you can almost see what they are feeling, you can see when they are unhappy and happy. These animals have feelings as well, and kids should be taught this from a young age to respect all living things.
Animal cruelty makes my blood boil !

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I my call for the nuking of entire countries and the deaths of millions of Islamo-terrorist, but cruelty to kittens? Thats just sick. Animals are innocents and require protection from idiots. I say "nuke him".

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is hunting not for fun? Throwing a kitten out the window is sick but so is buying a pet for christmas then putting it in a small cage at the pound for the rest of it life. I would rather be thrown out of car then sit in a cage until I die. I can go to the shop and buy a war game or a hunting game why would I do this? For fun. Altho I can tell the difference can a redneck dip# that has been taught no morals or have no idea what pain they are inflicting?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Is hunting not for fun? Throwing a kitten out the window is sick but so is buying a pet for christmas then putting it in a small cage at the pound for the rest of it life. I would rather be thrown out of car then sit in a cage until I die. I can go to the shop and buy a war game or a hunting game why would I do this? For fun. Altho I can tell the difference can a redneck that has been taught no morals or have no idea what pain they are inflicting?

Ummm, yeah OK.........

Fun? Please tell me that you are kidding.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not a huge animal rights activist myself, but I do have a major soft spot for cats, especially kittens. If I'd seen the jeep doing that, the driver would be strewn across many many miles of Texas desert, to give back to the Earth in the form of food for the animals, to make up for what he took away so callously.

Now, I understand that sometimes animals need to be killed, be it a mercy killing, food, or simply population control. But just tossing them out of a Jeep is the product of a sick and twisted mind.

Poor kitties... this makes me mad.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, at least the guy wasn't using the kitten as ammo for a Potato-Gun.

hmm.... Cat-gun. interesting concept.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

Ummm, yeah OK.........

Fun? Please tell me that you are kidding.

Why do people go hunting unless it is for fun? If its not for population contorl or food.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why do people go hunting unless it is for fun? If its not for population contorl or food.

my reasons for hunting.

1. Food
2. Fun (although i would call sitting in a tree stand for 10 hours in freezing rain fun)
3. Population control

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Skibum]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

hunting for fun......nah....ill never understand that.....i remeber listening to some idiot some where who had a huge lions head on the wall of his house and he was telling the camera what a great respect he and the lion had before he killed it,like an understanding or mutual respect for each other before he shot it....like it was a fair match...but unfortunatley the lion didnt have a high powered sniper rifle!!!......what a total looser.

hunting is for food and resources,or control of numbers....theres no great battle of wits and that crap of "it was me or him"....ok to track an animal is a skill but to kill for pleasure...get a life instead of taking one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join