It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 equals 7, Shemitah, Crazy IMF, the Global Banking system..I see do you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I did watch the Mark Blitz video and it was very informational I liked it very much. I like how they touched on the sukkot supermoon bloodmoon as well and the 1 to 10 parable with the 70 nations equaling 700, in my mind I was thinking those people sound like they will be some of the lucky ones in the new Jerusalem Amen. And I agree, I too have been going through a whirlwind of refining, learning,breaking of ego(still working,but getting really close),humility,and slowly erasing, burning, destroying my old self for the new me and ever seeking Jesus Yeshua my Lord and savior Amen. It's amazing it does seem like Christians and Jews are getting the wake up like you say, Yeshua true teachings and also his father's true ways are emerging as well. And I agree in the last few months I have grown spiritually as well then my entire time in churches, and I'll say also here lately I've been getting water or maybe milk at church. And on the internet or work or in the streets lately skip milk and go straight to meat lol, it's quite amazing as of late Praise God. I also want to learn the Jewish Holidays and customs as they pertain to the elect as well. I concur Yeshua Jesus is Essene Amen. I barely heard about the Rabbi Kaduri and the Yeshua is Messiah message just a few days ago and I think it was on ATS even lol. That was amazing to me though, huge so huge imagine how many seeds were planted in Israel from that message. Truly amazing, I mean even that in it's self is a definite sign of the times in my opinion. Amen, thank you for your post as I'am in 100% total agreement with you and I know we will be at the wedding of the lamb for we are children of God redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ Yeshua and may you and yours and me and mine be covered always in your anointing Lord and bless us with knowledge, strength, wisdom, always abide in our temple Lord and fill us always in your Holy Spirit Lord God Almighty in your son's name Yeshua Amen.

444 8888 9999999 God Bless you and yours and may you prosper and be blessed Amen

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

YES... we are all, collectively, getting bits and pieces....
well perhaps not 100% of all-of-us, but at least a great number of us are receiving insights or wisdoms from the collective consciousness (in some religious circles that 'source' is claimed to be the Holy Spirit)

It is up to us to say aloud to the group, just what we have become aware of---
and it is the task of the community to sift through our individual insights (which may have unintentional interpretations or personal 'Spin' added to the message or material that was received from thoughts, studies, epiphanies, meditations, inspirations or any other manner of transcendental states of higher knowledge...)

much was said by many voices as to the playbook, scheme, intention, complicity. etc. of the 911 event long before the event materialized.... we look back and say 'if we only communicated between ourselves better, the catastrophe might have been avoided' ~~ this is just what is going on right now with the 2015 onward timeline toward the end-of-days...

We are being given the insight to prepare and possibly Avoid some-to-most of the pain & sufferings which will befall 1/2 to 3/4 of all mankind in the coming Tribulations of even the righteous... remember than even the elect might be deceived in this end-time era

edit on th31142059944506572015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I think people are starting to catch glimpses of the truth all over. The scroll is starting to open, but all anyone is getting is pieces. Nothing is plain. I keep my watching broad and look for the patterns. What things do many people seem to agree on? That, to me, is where the truth may just be hidden.

I agree also, I think we are starting to catch glimpses of the truth everywhere and I think it important to share if we can as we can. Maybe these puzzle pieces will become even more clearer.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
It is up to us to say aloud to the group, just what we have become aware of---
and it is the task of the community to sift through our individual insights (which may have unintentional interpretations or personal 'Spin' added to the message or material that was received from thoughts, studies, epiphanies, meditations, inspirations or any other manner of transcendental states of higher knowledge...)

Please dissect this and more, this is welcome as you say we are humans as well and is beneficial to all parties as well. That's one thing I love about good conversation, in the end all parties leave with more wisdom.

much was said by many voices as to the playbook, scheme, intention, complicity. etc. of the 911 event long before the event materialized.... we look back and say 'if we only communicated between ourselves better, the catastrophe might have been avoided' ~~ this is just what is going on right now with the 2015 onward timeline toward the end-of-days...

I agree exactly with you

We are being given the insight to prepare and possibly Avoid some-to-most of the pain & sufferings which will befall 1/2 to 3/4 of all mankind in the coming Tribulations of even the righteous... remember than even the elect might be deceived in this end-time era

Exactly. Hopefully all the elect will take heed and be prepared as best we can. Aside from your weapon, gear,food, etc the most important prep we can have is in salvation in Jesus Christ and the special anointing in those days. If even just a few realize, many can be spared.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

I did watch the Mark Blitz video and it was very informational I liked it very much. I like how they touched on the sukkot supermoon bloodmoon as well and the 1 to 10 parable with the 70 nations equaling 700, in my mind I was thinking those people sound like they will be some of the lucky ones in the new Jerusalem Amen. ... Amen, thank you for your post as I'am in 100% total agreement with you and I know we will be at the wedding of the lamb for we are children of God redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ Yeshua and may you and yours and me and mine be covered always in your anointing Lord and bless us with knowledge, strength, wisdom, always abide in our temple Lord and fill us always in your Holy Spirit Lord God Almighty in your son's name Yeshua Amen.

444 8888 9999999 God Bless you and yours and may you prosper and be blessed Amen

Since you mentioned Mark Blitz, here is one of his videos.

Praise The Lord Jesus Christ!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

These are great teachings by Mark Biltz too

Replacement Theology www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Thank you, I will check this video out as well. I always love for more knowledge.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thank you also for the additional information, I will watch these after the other video above. It is a good feeling to converse with other like-minded people and grow in Christ Amen.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Amen!
It is good, we over come by the word of our testimony, so I think its good that we share, you never know who will surf by and find something that speaks to their heart.
I will be on the look out for you on the other side. Maybe we can have a BBQ with violator1. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Exactly, it is good to share and you are right you never know who will scroll through here one day and maybe see something they needed Amen. Most definitely I will look forward to that great day, the wedding of the lamb and the great celebration has we receive our crowns and I will look for you Misskat1 and violator1, praise God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join