It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 equals 7, Shemitah, Crazy IMF, the Global Banking system..I see do you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: txamamom

I agree with your post. America is losing its protection. God bless you and your family in these times and I pray that we may be lights to this world till we die and plant many seeds in the multitudes and be blessed with the special anointing given in these soon end times in Jesus name Amen. Be strong and be blessed.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yeah its embarrassing my typo in my haste lol but hey ATS is awesome and I'm learning. Noobtastic!!! lol.

And you are right the Shemitah is real. God bless you and yours in these days.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

First you forget the true church. The elect is gentile and Jew who accept Jesus. Secondly real Christians respect the Jewish people and their beliefs/holidays as that is the OT/old law and Jesus brought the NT/new law which didn't replace the OT he justifies the OT and NT. So for any Christian not seeking his face and not realizing the importance of both and the signs given to man has now no eyes and ears to see. And your perspective of time or mine doesn't matter when the numbers,signs, and events are happening anyways as all can see if they desire.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

The true church? What is that? Last I checked there are thousands if not millions of churches in the world. What makes your church more true than any other?

The numbers, signs, and other nonsense are only happening to people who want to see those things (confirmation bias). Everyone else just sees everyday events and nothing significant.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Your post is dead on. This is also why in these times the real church remnant will soon start to take shape and people like us will be paramount in the end times. True worship of Jesus and bringing back the traditions Jesus and God would have of us Amen. This is also why more Messianic Jews are starting to pop up as well. God is stirring the hearts of his people and getting things really. And you are a 100% ,pre Nicen is the way to go. One of my favorite versions of the Bible pre Nicean or not is the Ethiopian Bible with the Book of Enoch and Secrets of Solomon in it among many other valuable books not in current bibles. Also it helped me greatly to study the Essenes to get a better understanding of the Priesthood and Jesus. But you have to be careful because many on the internet now have mixed new age into it to were it can get confusing. God Bless you and yours Amen.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

No your wrong God is fine. It was me that messed my post up with a simple typo from not proof-reading first. Lesson learned. Flame me, grill me it's fine but don't blame God for my humans mistakes and weakness in wanting to get this post out, I have caused headache. It is corrected now. If you don't like God fine but don't blame him for my humanness that's my bad and I'am in continuing refinement, I' am a sinner, no good, I bring nothing in my hands to the Lord Almighty I know this, it is only by grace I have been saved and set free. Even after being saved life is a struggle if not even harder since now when you know Jesus you now know the narrow walk ahead. It's not fun and you will have to die to this world and it's hard the flesh is the hardest struggle in the plane. I pray Jesus will reveal himself to you and you would receive this light, this crown, that has been given to me and millions of others throughout history in Jesus name Amen.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

First don't worry about no star. I don't care it's all good. If you learned anything or this was a good refresher or anything positive for you from this Op, is what is good for me. I just want to help any way I can and I've got a long way to go but it's all good. And your right the number 8 is powerful the number of Jesus 8888 =has alluded in the parable of fisherman with nets and caught the 153 fish if I remember if right. They never caught anything till they threw it on the right side of the boat( who's on the right side of God Jesus is) reflecting the son and the father. To honor the son honors the father and those that honor the son are honored by the father. There's allot to that parable but that's another time another thread. There is power in the numbers. I hope you enjoyed my thread and thank you for viewing it. God Bless you and yours in Jesus name Amen.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The true church? What is that? Last I checked there are thousands if not millions of churches in the world. What makes your church more true than any other?

The true church is not a place, building or anything like that. The true church is in the hearts of true believers spread everywhere in the world regardless of the denomination or the physical church they go to. Many Christians go to churches and many don't agree with everything in their church but still go because that is the closest that they have found so far to their beliefs in their current walk and standing. Real church happens when two or more true believers gather either at church, internet,coffee shop, at work, anywhere and converse, pray, praise, testimony or what ever the spirit relays for the appointed moment. Example I'am non-denominational but go to a Pentecostal Assembly of God church because I live in a very rural country area and that's the closest I can find in my area to my viewpoints. They are pre- trib rapture mindset and believe you are only saved when you speak in tongues(I believe when anyone takes Jesus as their savior and believes 100% in Jesus they are saved weather they spoke in tongues or not, I believe tongues are a gift not instantly manifested in new converts lol.). I do not believe in either of this doctrines and so is why after 6-7 years there I 'am not a official member of the Church as I will not sign their paper doctrine. So I look past that which I can't control and still worship my God the best I can regardless. If I truly tried to search for the perfect church, I 'd never find it, it's impossible, no church anywhere is perfect, no Christian anywhere is perfect, Perfection only comes from God and the perfect church won't be found until after the wedding of the Lamb. And to be clear I believe Christians don't get a get out of jail free card(pre-trib rapture). If that's was the case why the Virgins and oil lamp parable and why did Jesus himself say we would go through the tribulations and those that loved Jesus even to the point of death would receive their crown. Also why would the bible mention the time being sped up for the sake of the elect or no flesh be spared if the elect aren't here on the earth if they already raptured. It does't make any sense. Unfortunately many will be deceived by this doctrine and when the tribs start many lukewarm Christians will think God left them and they will just give up and take the mark, it's sad.

The numbers, signs, and other nonsense are only happening to people who want to see those things (confirmation bias). Everyone else just sees everyday events and nothing significant.
This is what the Bible talked about. In these times those with eyes will see and those with ears will hear, but there we be those that see but do not see and those that hear but do not hear and delusion will be sent to the hardened of heart and they will be stayed in their delusion. This is the awakened minds or the other is has you put "Everyone else just sees everyday events and nothing significant."

Hope this helps and God Bless

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you say so. I don't believe a word you just said, but if it makes you happen to constantly fear the end times, then so be it. I do wonder, when Revelation happens, what happens to the rest of the universe? I mean off the top of my head, I can think of a bunch of different ways the earth could be destroyed by perfectly natural galactic and universal events (ex: Gamma Ray Burst) that make Revelation look like a picnic. So there's that.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You have now shown by your post it doesn't matter what anyone says you are locked in your thinking. Good luck with that. And when the revelations happens why would the universe have issue, God never said he was destroying the universe, just the earth and heaven and making a new earth and heaven so that it will be like pre-fall. The universe is still fine. You said no one ever answered your question but I did, it's up to you what you do with that answer. God Bless

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well for one, I've already shared your view in my lifetime and found it to be... lacking... It's a great fairy tail or bedtime story to tell your children, but it isn't based in any sort of reality. For one, it violates the laws of physics, especially your idea that random numbers humans have assigned to random concepts determine the future.

Your answer isn't an answer at all. How does heaven exist on earth after the 1000 years while the universe exists around it? It is just logically the most absurd thing I've ever heard and a HUGE copout for not having an answer to my question. What's so great about 1000 years anyways? That is the blink of an eye even to human history, let alone earthly history or universal history. Oh I know, because it is a ROOOOOOOUND number, except it is only round in base 10. In base 2, 1000 looks like this: 1111101000. In base 4, it looks like this: 33220. Here is base 16: 3E8.

The fallacy of human belief is that we constantly think that we, humans, are more important in the universe than we really are. The fact of the matter is, we live on a depressingly small rock, orbiting an average star, stuck in the boonies of our galaxy, in a galaxy that is pretty small in a nondescript galactic cluster, and that is as far out as we can zoom. Though the universe is MUCH bigger than we can see. But we can go on: humans live and die in the blink of an eye on universal time scales. Heck, the universe is already in its third or so generation of stars, and star live for billions of years.

This is why religion is wrong, it puts undo and unearned importance on human life all because we, humans, can think rationally. This, granted is a unique characteristic of life on this planet, but given the size of the known universe (let alone the unknown), it is likely that rational thought has emerged elsewhere.

Then in all this vastness of the universe's size and age, we, humans, arrogantly think that a god would have ANYTHING to do with the day to day goings on of one specific race of life on this insignificant planet. Even going so far as to believe that this god manipulates the ENTIRE REST of the universe so that humans can predict these goings on. The absurdity of this belief is beyond compare.

THIS is why I scoff at end of the world predictions. Though, there is one end of the world prediction that I DO believe in, the one predicted by science. Of course, that won't happen for another 1.75 billion years, so we have a bit of time to prepare and all. And also, that doesn't take into account the possibility of a galactic event like a gamma-ray burst hitting us or a rogue black hole passing near out solar system or any other number of amazing ways the universe crap up.

Here is a GREAT link that lets you zoom a slider in and out to see the scales of the universe. Play with that for a while and get an idea of how insignificant humans and their planet are.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don't need to check your slider link I know the universe is amazing. But how did I not answer your question. Very clearly I wrote "You have now shown by your post it doesn't matter what anyone says you are locked in your thinking. Good luck with that. And when the revelations happens why would the universe have issue, God never said he was destroying the universe, just the earth and heaven and making a new earth and heaven so that it will be like pre-fall. The universe is still fine. You said no one ever answered your question but I did, it's up to you what you do with that answer. God Bless"

In this post I even say no where does God mention destroying the universe, the Bible only talks about God remaking the earth and heaven after its destroyed. The universe is the waters, the abyss, the deep talked about in Genesis, God then creates light and starts creation. So with that said the universe will be here no matter what creations are made so I don't see your point. Further more as you are amazed by the universe then you should be seeing intelligent design anyhow, what say you? Here's some verses regarding numbers, and the universe.

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

Isaiah 40:26

Lift up your eyes on high and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name, by the greatness of his might, and because he is strong in power not one is missing.

Daniel 12:3

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. (note we will shine like stars, reference to the universe and our existence within)

Genesis 1:14-18

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
(shows the need for numbers,times,and seasons)

Psalm 8:3

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place

Mark 13:25

And the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken

Genesis 1:14

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, (shows the need for numbers,times,and seasons)

Isaiah 34:4

All the host of heaven shall rot away, and the skies roll up like a scroll. All their host shall fall, as leaves fall from the vine, like leaves falling from the fig tree.

Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ( Do you see what I was talking about now the universe is without form and void, endless, After God created light then all things start to take shape planets, stars, etc...)
Hope this helps and God Bless.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
originally posted by: BlessedLore

The universe is the waters, the abyss, the deep talked about in Genesis

No, this is planet earth. Unless you are talking about mineralized or frozen water in other wordly bodies as well, but water in its liquid form is exceedingly rare in the universe. Though, "abyss" and "deep" are vague concepts. Not to mention, the universe doesn't work in up and down, so at no point are you anywhere "deep" or "abyssal" in the universe. Though you can be "deep" if you are in say the Mariana Trench or something. Except that is just scratching the surface of the earth.

God then creates light and starts creation.

This is odd since the primary source of light in the universe is stars or rather explosions (which stars are just giant ever occurring explosions). How does god create light first then create stars?

Further more as you are amazed by the universe then you should be seeing intelligent design anyhow, what say you?

Why? None of what I talked about is evidence of an intelligent designer, just that the universe is amazing by itself. Why is it so hard to imagine that such an incredible thing could come into being without a creator? Stars are pretty damn amazing and they aren't created by a creator. Just gravity and mass doing their thing.

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

And what pray tell are the names of the 1*10^24 plus stars in the universe? What about the ones that have burnt out and aren't here anymore but we can see anyways because their light is just now reaching us? What about the new ones we can't see because the light hasn't reaches us yet?

Genesis 1:14-18

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
(shows the need for numbers,times,and seasons)

Light doesn't exist to separate day from night. The Earth rotating on its axis creates day and night. Nor does light determine the seasons. The tilt of the earth on its axis and its subsequent wobble as it orbits the sun creates the seasons. There is no "greater or lesser" lights either. There is the sun and the moon. The moon happens to have a very reflective surface and just reflects the light from the sun back towards the Earth. It's all the same light though. Not to mention, "the stars" include the sun lol. And all that above certainly ISN'T good. It is bad science or rather a bad guess that science has shown to be wrong.

Mark 13:25

And the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken

How do the stars fall from the heavens? I mean, we already know that every star in the universe is in motion, but how do you define if it is falling or not. Oh I KNOW! Orbit. When something is orbiting something else, it is falling towards it. Well stars orbit super massive black holes in the center of galaxies, so does this passage mean that all stars will eventually fall into their centers? Because that is nonsense. Galaxies have escape velocities just like Earth does.

Genesis 1:14

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, (shows the need for numbers,times,and seasons)

Why? I don't see the correlation. I just see a statement saying that day, night, and the seasons exist (though the reasoning is flawed, but I already went over that during one of your previous passages). There is no reasoning to explain why we need to count any of them though.

Isaiah 34:4

All the host of heaven shall rot away, and the skies roll up like a scroll. All their host shall fall, as leaves fall from the vine, like leaves falling from the fig tree.

How does the sky "roll up like a scroll"? That is just amazingly bad imagery considering that the sky is just a collection of gases, and gases take the form of whatever container they are in. Therefore gases are incapable of "rolling up" like you said, not to mention, what would that look like? Oh yeah, and even if it WAS possible for this to happen; as soon as it did, all life on the planet would cease to live. It'd all suffocate.

Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ( Do you see what I was talking about now the universe is without form and void, endless, After God created light then all things start to take shape planets, stars, etc...)

No I don't see your point. Let's break down the events of this bit by bit to show the terrible flow of events being described.
1: God created the heavens and the earth. - Heavens (whatever those are) and the earth exist.
2: Earth was without form and void. - This is odd, the first step just said the earth was created. If the earth exists but has no form and is void then it doesn't exist. This is a complete contradiction in terms and a paradox.
3: and darkness was over the face of the deep. - I don't even know what this means. What is "the deep"?
4: And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. - What waters? I thought the earth was without form and void?
5: And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. - So where does this light originate from?
6. And God saw that the light was good. - ok... Good to know I guess...?
7. And God separated the light from the darkness. - Huh? darkness is what happens in the presence of no light. They aren't mixed together. This is absurd.
8. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. - Wait what? So when I light a candle, that light is day? When I blow it out that is night? Is a star perpetually bathed in "Day"? This is just confusing.
9. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. - What is a universal day?

None of the above makes sense when applied on a universal level, though it does make a bit of sense if you assume that the earth is the center of the universe and is the most important thing in it. I wonder if it is a coincidence that such assumptions were pretty popular back in the days the bible was written? Hmmmm...
edit on 6-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It is clear you are locked in your thinking and there is no changing that apparently currently. I' am enjoying the conversation but I will not keep replying when you choose not to see whats in front of you. You are thinking in earthly terms still and are bound by science instead of creation, and imagination manifesting reality which is real science that is why it is hard for you to see the answers given before you. If you are never willing to reach to the unknown then you will never know... And the up and down thing it's funny to me that you can't see the universe as such when you even tried to tell me to check your link so I could see the scale of the universe lol. You agree that the universe is large right? So why can't there be space up and down and everywhere between. The greatest breakthroughs in science/life weren't easy and almost always involved diving into the unknown to make great discoveries. If you look up quotes from many famous scientist they even say it's evident intelligent design. Enough said.

The universe is the waters, the abyss, the deep talked about in Genesis

No, this is planet earth. Unless you are talking about mineralized or frozen water in other wordly bodies as well, but water in its liquid form is exceedingly rare in the universe. Though, "abyss" and "deep" are vague concepts. Not to mention, the universe doesn't work in up and down, so at no point are you anywhere "deep" or "abyssal" in the universe. Though you can be "deep" if you are in say the Mariana Trench or something. Except that is just scratching the surface of the earth.

The biggest problem I see for you in the future is, your thinking is too materialistic and no metaphysical(book-smart but no wisdom). I don't want to come off mean but I see no point to further debate if all you can do is bash and deny anything I've wrote but even in your posts you haven't proved me wrong either. When I mention the universe as the void,abyss the waters the deep it is metaphysically. The universe is the canvas for life, creation and all matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thank you and I agree Jonathan Cahn is amazing and thank God that he is out there spreading the word. Never heard of Mark Biltz so I will definitely check him out. Thanks and God Bless to you and yours in these days Amen.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't argue with Krazy when it comes to faith. He is an excellent conversationalist on just about anything else.

I think when you are talking about years for the purposes of eschatology, you need to stick to the Hebrew calendar. Unfortunately, there are even several renditions of that which makes it difficult. Right now, people are looking toward this September as a possibility for things to happen when it concerns a market crash. I have several sources I check in on based on different ways of tracking and interpreting that are independent, and they are more or less converging on September.

Are they right? I don't know. My dreams do tell me that something is coming and we are getting closer though.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You will love Mark Biltz. Very powerful teachings brought to life from Ancient Hebrew texts. I have been fed better spiritually in the last few months since I found Jonathan Cahn and Mark Biltz, then all the years Ive spent in churches.

I am going to get a Jewish Calendar and this will be the year that I learn to partake in the Jewish Holydays and Feasts. Exciting times we live in. It seems that both the "Christians" and the "Jews" are waking up to the ancient Yeshua teachings. I was so amazed when Rabbi Kaduri, left a message to be read after he died, and he said, Yeshua is the Messiah. More and more Jews are becoming curious about who Yeshua was, from a historical perspective.

Yeshua was Essene, and as we learn more about what that means, we are going to realize how empty the modern world view of how we are supposed to live is. I just want to get to the part where we "beat their swords into plow shears," and learn war no more."

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

It is clear you are locked in your thinking and there is no changing that apparently currently. I' am enjoying the conversation but I will not keep replying when you choose not to see whats in front of you. You are thinking in earthly terms still and are bound by science instead of creation, and imagination manifesting reality which is real science that is why it is hard for you to see the answers given before you. If you are never willing to reach to the unknown then you will never know... And the up and down thing it's funny to me that you can't see the universe as such when you even tried to tell me to check your link so I could see the scale of the universe lol. You agree that the universe is large right? So why can't there be space up and down and everywhere between. The greatest breakthroughs in science/life weren't easy and almost always involved diving into the unknown to make great discoveries. If you look up quotes from many famous scientist they even say it's evident intelligent design. Enough said.

Earthly terms? You are the one using an Earth based dating system to try to determine the future. I'm just trying to show you that your argument is flawed because it assumes to much. Also, I don't care about a scientist saying intelligent design is real. Yes, there are Christian scientists. This isn't surprising, but they STILL don't have any evidence that intelligent design is true or not. It is still just an opinion of theirs. You are using an appeal to authority fallacy here.

The biggest problem I see for you in the future is, your thinking is too materialistic and no metaphysical(book-smart but no wisdom). I don't want to come off mean but I see no point to further debate if all you can do is bash and deny anything I've wrote but even in your posts you haven't proved me wrong either. When I mention the universe as the void,abyss the waters the deep it is metaphysically. The universe is the canvas for life, creation and all matter.

Of course I can't prove you wrong. I cannot prove a negative, but I see how nothing you said above validates your assertion that an earthly devised (and poorly at that) dating system combined with traditions from ANOTHER earthly religious system is going to predict the future of the planet. You are using math to try to prove something math shouldn't be used for. It is misusing math and I like math, so I'm going to call you on it.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reply to OP:

I do not see exactly what you see because I cannot see through your lens

you incorporate a lot of Mystical aspects,

...the true final collapse of the Global paper money system ending and the start of the end of America and the rise of the 4th Kingdom the NWO Satanic Beast system which is rearing its ugly head currently and gaining momentum daily...

just what 'beast system' is gaining momentum right now...the Caliphate? BRICS? Russia-China alliances both militarily and financially?

in actuality the 'Beast & the Beast end-time Empire' will not come to fruition until the middle of the 70th (final) week
when the Beast/AC personage is revealed to the world....

so until that time the fiat money, worthless paper money system will remain intact (bloodied, but still hobbling along)

I appreciate your viewpoint of eschatology but it is inaccurate and laced with pagan themes (like metaphysics/numerology/et al... ~as authoritative proofs~ from your singular end-times worldview)

thanks for the intense, passionate thread... so that stuff can be sorted out

edit on th31142059537806492015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think people are starting to catch glimpses of the truth all over. The scroll is starting to open, but all anyone is getting is pieces. Nothing is plain. I keep my watching broad and look for the patterns. What things do many people seem to agree on? That, to me, is where the truth may just be hidden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join