It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 equals 7, Shemitah, Crazy IMF, the Global Banking system..I see do you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First I need to give glory to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit for my creation and salvation and revealing these things to me. Tonight I was watching Anita Fuentes broadcast and early in she mentioned a article on 11 predictions for the economy in 2015. As she started the article I started see all these things flash really fast and was guided very swiftly to supporting materials over the internet and these quick notes I wrote while in the whole event. I'll do my best to relay.....

First I think mostly everyone here on ATS can agree the world is going crazy fast it seems and the TPTB are being more open daily, I truly think the curtain/veil is now starting to lift for the main event to soon start.

Now then, in numerology 2014 would equal 7 correct? 2+0+1+4=7 There are seven years in a Shemtah just so happens were in a Shemitah currently 2008-2015. Now think, why does 2015 mirror 2008 according to the experts and the correlation to 1929 markets and numbers as well. All fall within Shemitah in their times. Shemitah is usually a blessing, a release from debts but when a nation or nations is hard-headed it then becomes a curse/collaspe, this is from the Jewish scholars themselves.

Now back to the numerology part even the satanic elites are sounding the signs, this clip from awhile back now makes since.

www.youtube.com...

In this Video Christine Lagarde of the IMF speaks at a event and openly speaks much numbers and hidden signs/meanings.
There are many references to the number 7 but there are a few I really want to touch on.
At 1:22 - "Now I'm going to test your numerology skills by asking you to think about the magic seven"
She very clearly states the main focus overall is the number 7 once again notice 2014=7 coincidence??? Shemitah is a 7 year cycle Coincidence???Hmmm does make you wonder right?
At 1:34 - "Most of you will know that seven is quite a number
At 2:24 - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven"
At 4:08 - "It will mark the 70th anniversary, 70th anniversary, drop the zero, seven, of the Bretton Woods Conference that actually gave birth to the IMF" (7 + 0 = 7)
At 4:22 - "And it will be the 25th anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall, 25th.." (2 + 5 = 7)
I believe this is a warning the fall of the money system the money wall sep 25th 2015 the next and last black friday
At 4:38 - "It will also mark the 7th anniversary of the financial market jietters"
This a reference of the 7 year cycle of a Shemitah that she's really alluding too....

Now also the Blood moons the next two are April 4, 2015 and Sep 28, 2015
April 4,2015 falls within the Shemitah and on Jewish Holiday Pesach(Passover) Passover is basically freedom of slavery/celebration from Egypt. Is this metaphoric for us in 2015 as the start of the collaspe/freedom from debt-slave paper money to the next elite con digital money/mark...... You can reference this link here if you like: 2015 Jewish Holidays and Meanings
Sep 28, 2015 isn't part of the Shemitah but stills is as it signifies the new start of the 4th kingdom will start to sow and the special anointing will flow as well for the elect in those times. Sep 28,2015 is Sukkot basically thanks to God while in the desert for 40 years and kept his people, direct references to" the cloud pillars that protected Israel in those times, thats my jist of it atleast. Check up on the Sukot in the above link if you want.

Now tie in that CIA insider video awhile back with the April time-frame for collapse to his supposed 25 year depression. Let me be clear here there will be no 25 year depression after the next year and into 2016 America we will morph and never be the same ever again. But is it not coincident his time-frames following the IMF lady, the world markets and the Shemitah and 2015=7 ????

www.youtube.com...

The above vid is a short of the whole interview which can be found to the right of this video in youtube.

Lastly here's a few articles I came across that put 2015 into better perspective.
www.bloomberg.com...

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

www.independent.co.uk... -9624700.html

www.zerohedge.com...

So to sum it up I believe God has allowed me to piece this together and connect some of the dots and hopefully I did a decent job this is my first ever thread minus my intro when I joined ATS lol. Guess better late then never and those who can see and hear will and those that can't won't and their hearts will be further hardened in their own disillusion.
Summary, I believe we have been shown by the blood moons, Shemitah,IMF numerology, global markets,insiders that the true final collapse of the Global paper money system ending and the start of the end of America and the rise of the 4th Kingdom the NWO Satanic Beast system which is rearing its ugly head currently and gaining momentum daily. What do you guys and girls think???
edit on 5-1-2015 by BlessedLore because: First time thread lol

edit on 5-1-2015 by BlessedLore because: Obvious error on year lol thx

edit on 5-1-2015 by BlessedLore because: Trying to add the youtube vid 1 of 2

edit on 5-1-2015 by BlessedLore because: Added 2nd youtube vid and links just in case

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
Now then, in numerology 2015 would equal 7 correct? 2+0+1+5=7

That's 8… not 7. Eight.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Lol your right im rofl

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
oh no if its 8 we are all dooomed!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Thanks for catching that I've been racing to get this out tonight and didn't even notice 2015 was there in those two spots lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okamitengu

Yeah we are if I'm in charge of the math. Now I need to figure out why I couldn't get these 2 youtube vids added correctly lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

The Holy Spirit isn't very good at maths if this is the info you are getting. It equals 8.

Honestly, I don't think such a cycle of economics is related in any way to Shemitah. Nice idea, though.

I'm not seeing the signs of impending collapse. It isn't like 2008.

Interesting idea though about Shemitah. I want my debts absolving right now. I insist. After all it is Shemitah. Great excuse.

The Hebrews had great ideas that way. Very egalitarian. Shemitah and giving the land back to the original owners were interesting concepts.

edit on 5-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Thanks for catching that I've been racing to get this out tonight and didn't even notice 2015 was there in those two spots lol.

I'm not sure I follow.

You're posting numerology-based predictions for… last year?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No last year is used to manifest to the current day till end of Shemitah Sep 13 2015 then the fruits will bear, as above so below for good or evil the flow will continue. The IMF lady references the number 7 the year 2014 was important to them in these regards. Now this year we will see if those fruits are good or bad I lean towards the bad as this world is steadily degenerating and suffocating itself.
edit on 5-1-2015 by BlessedLore because: not should be now lol

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Trust me when it comes to math I know I need help lol. But I give thanks to SkepticOverlord for catching that so quick, my typo2015 was not meant to begin with but my mind was in 2015 so thats what came out lol. 2014 was supposed to be there are along. But I was trying so fast to put this out that I didn't proof read and put it out. Lesson learned lol I will proof read and proof read next time. As showed by my numerous edits already, props to my noob skills, at thread writing but hey I'll learn.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The one thing you are right about is that every 7 years the Jewish people were to let their fields rest from planting and then on the last day of the Shemitah all debts absolved. Read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn where he tells all about the comparisons between modern day economic collapse and the withdrawal of GOD's protection of America and the ancient Jewish people revolting against GOD and the requirement of the people to let their fields rest from planting every 7 years. Because the Jewish people stopped following GOD's commands, GOD began withdrawing his protection which is exactly what is happening with the United States right now. We are beginning to suffer GOD's wrath due to 1) stopping of prayer in schools, 2) abortion 3) gay marriage, 4) atheism, 5) our arrogance thinking we do not need GOD in our lives, our country, the commandments on our Courthouse walls, etc. We have gradually pulled away from our belief in GOD and we are being punished. It will only be when we turn our hearts and our heads back to GOD will we be protected once again but I do not believe that will happen as many have already hardened their hearts and that will be the way of the future. From here, it is all downhill. Rabbi Jonathan Cahn has already spelled it out that we WILL have a major economic collapse in 2015, probably Sept. I have already warned my whole family and have for more than a year of what is coming. Those who turn to GOD may receive his protection but we all have seen better days than what is to come. If you have not read Blood Moons by John Hagee or The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn do so as you can be prepared.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Jonathan Cahn is amazing, he uses the Ancient Hebrew to explain the bible.

Jonathan Cahn, Shemitah www.youtube.com...

Also, Mark Biltz: www.youtube.com...

This is pretty interesting too: www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-1-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

That's 8… not 7. Eight.

The Shemitah, IMHO is real.
However, perhaps he ment " 2+0-1 (
) +5 = 7

At least he didn't start out with. MODS, I did a search and couldn't find... ROFL

However, the Shemitah did start in 2014.
edit on V022015Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jan 2015 08:02:39 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

That's 8… not 7. Eight.

The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.
Other interesting things about the number eight:
· David was the eighth son of Jesse.
· Solomon was the eighth son of David.
· The writers of the New Testament were eight in number: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, James, Peter and Jude.
Christ is the Resurrection and the Life. His birth place, Bethlehem, is mentioned exactly eight times in the New Testament.

Crank, I went to flag your OP and I had already don so. It took the flag away...sorry

edit on V112015Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jan 2015 08:11:26 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

2014 is an arbitrary year that humans have assigned to the earth's age. It isn't accurate (not even close to the real age of the earth, heck it's not even close to the real age of humanity). To think this year means anything is laughable.

Also, your op is combining a Christian year with Jewish tradition. The Jews don't have the same calendar years as the Christians... The Jewish calendar is on year 5767. This thread is a hoax.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

2014 is an arbitrary year that humans have assigned to the earth's age. It isn't accurate (not even close to the real age of the earth, heck it's not even close to the real age of humanity). To think this year means anything is laughable.

Also, your op is combining a Christian year with Jewish tradition. The Jews don't have the same calendar years as the Christians... The Jewish calendar is on year 5767. This thread is a hoax.

You are wrong! It is 5775!
www.hebcal.com...
And it is Shemitah!
Please get your facts straight before you reply, it just make you look like the person that you really are. A real man would apologize for such an erroneous insult!

edit on V192015Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jan 2015 08:19:59 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Ok, I'm sorry I made a typo when I did my google search to look at the Jewish year. Though I don't see how getting the year wrong changes my point. The OP is STILL using a Christian year in conjunction with Jewish traditions. He should be using the Jewish year (regardless of what it is).

Though regardless of what year is used, numerology is just modern astrology, bunk crap made up using pseudoscience to try to predict the future.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A lot of Christians are waking up to the Jewish Calendar. Especially, where it relates to the feast and celebration days. Because, the feasts and Holy days as defined in the bible were appointed by God.

So much of what Yeshua taught and the Hebrew traditions that He practiced, was replaced by the "early church", even the calendar was replaced. The Hebrew feasts and holidays as practiced by Yeshua, was replaced with the Dec 25 Festival of the Roman Jesus. We all know that wasnt his real birthday, but it was already a Pagan Roman Holiday. And then we have Easter and passover etc. lots of "traditions of men" in the church too that no way resembles the way a Hebrew Yeshua would have worshiped.

The Hebrew Yeshua was replaced with the Roman Jesus. Paul had Roman Roots, and his writings are what colored the teachings, that were adopted by the early church. This is why they tried to get rid of all the other early books, and I think true seekers should go back to the "pre Nicen" writings and see what other early followers of Yeshua, had to say about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

jaw breaking yawn. and yeah apparently Carlin was right again, god can't do basic arithmatic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join