It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wants to tell Palestine not to address the UN, neither today nor in the future.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
For decades Israel attacks, steals land, imprison, suffocate and kill Palestinian natives with no real intention to contribute for the recognition and creation of Palestinian State, but still, U.S. at U.N.council Veto's the legitimate aspiration of Liberty and Freedom to this people. Based on the absence of mutual accordance by Israel and Palestinian representatives on terms of the Palestinian State.

This is rotten from the very beginning, cause Israel will never agree with a Palestinian State and therefore U.S. will always hide "like coward" on the principle of disagreement between the two parties, using U.N.Veto to Stop the establishment of justice and truth in the world.

Hypocritical words are always proven by actions. U.S. is again making historical error's and contributing for a unjust and unequal world.

From the news:

In last Tuesday’s vote, the Palestinian statehood measure received eight votes in favor, two against, and five abstentions. The US and Australia voted against the bid, while Britain abstained.
The bid called for Israeli withdrawal to pre-1967 borders and Palestinian independence by 2017.

The veto power of the US would ensure that any resubmission would meet failure. As one of the council’s permanent members, the US has pledged to block any such resolution.

source

Abbas Zak, the former representative of the Palestine Liberation Organization in Lebanon, said:

The US administration realizes very well that 138 states support Palestine as having UN observer status. The US knows that there are many decisions and resolutions of international organizations condemning the Israeli crimes and injustice towards the Palestinian people,

Regardless of all that, the current US administration still uses its right to veto. In such a way, the US wants to tell Palestine not to address the UN, neither today nor in the future.

We can’t tolerate anymore the crimes committed against us during the whole ‘peace process’ led by the US. Israel has gone too far, destroying our sacred places, taking our land, killing our citizens… Israel commits crimes and the US can’t stop this in any way,

source

Palestinian statehood bid fails at UN Security Council as US, Australia vote against
edit on 5/1/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Is the United Nations still a legitimate organization?
Last time I visited there was 1966 when astral projecting what the NWO might be.
The seating for the general assembly was open and I learned how the language translation system worked.
They had a recorded "missile crisis" debate you could listen to in different languages with the old "Mercury earphones".

edit on 5-1-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
let's just destroy this Palestine and be done with it. This sick torture is going on for years. Everybody is getting bored with it. Let the good ol' US just steam roll all over those poor sods and end this cartoon once and for all.

I've been listening to this Palestine stories for the last 30 years...it never ends and obviously it never will...

what's the point anymore...just kill'em all.

Wanted to start a new year on an optimistic note...

Happy new year Palestine...

/end semi-sarc

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

You do understand even the other arab neighbors dont want anything to do with the palestinians right?

You do understand these idiots have attacked isreAL NONE STOP for de ades right?

You do understand palestinians had open access to isreal back in the day right?

You do understand the idiot treaty wanted isreal to return land they won in war, a war they didnt start, a war where everyone of their neighboring arab countries sneak attacked them from all sides at the same time, trying to cause a new and final holocaust right?

None of your points are worth the words I have wasted explaning history to you.
edit on 5-1-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

You can try to victimize and support the Israeli aggressors (Haganah / Irgun terrorists / Genoicide Plan ), but you will never change history.

The very fundamental issue in dispute is theft of land by the Israelis in 1948, with the support of US and UK. Before that, people (don't care if Palestinians, monkeys or bananas) worked and lived their. Where they had roots, houses, propriety's/land. Something that didn't happen for "colonizers/occupiers" shipped from Europe at the time.

Palestinians/locals didn't participate in WW2 or even massacred any Jew in Europe. But yet, that didn't stop the THEFT OF LAND. On going !

You could defend and claim all you want in favor of the Israelis! But never forget this: Those people are Thefts and Terrorists, it will be known for History. They used and abused from their "victim" status to occupy, steal, imprison and murder the natives making them victims of the victims. All of that with weapons, money and political support of "western" powers.

Israelis are a racist people, that applies different laws for the jews and non-jews in his own state.

Peace will be an illusion until justice has been maid with the return of stolen land, in agreement at least with UN-partition plan, in my opinion.

Everyone haves the right to defend themselves from any kind of abuser/occupier empowered by western countries, in money and weapons.

I don't blame any kind of resistance. I blame the occupiers and abusers with the power!!

According to THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS there are so many laws being violated by Israel, that I just can not believe how this shameful regime can have any International Support.
In the preamble of the Human Rights Declaration, it is written:

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world, [..]
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Article 7 - As principle:

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 2

[..] Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 9

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 13

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 17

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

I easily identified 6 articles of the Human Rights Declaration that are clearly being violated by Israel (there's more five article 3,13,18,25 and30).

«The Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 General Assembly resolution 217 A (III)»

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

You do understand even the other arab neighbors dont want anything to do with the palestinians right?

Do some checking they want the Palestinians to have their own state.

You do understand these idiots have attacked isreAL NONE STOP for de ades right?

The truth is they been defending themselves non stop from Israeli aggression. Israel started attacking Palestine on day one and hasn't stopped once.

When was this? If they did have open access then they wouldn't have to ask Israel for permission to leave Gaza or the West Bank.

You do understand the idiot treaty wanted isreal to return land they won in war

International law says you cannot annex land by force so by law they have to return that land.

a war they didnt start

Israel started the war in 48 with the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Israel started the war in 67 when they attacked the airfields in Egypt. Nine times out of ten Israel starts the war but people don't believe it because Israel has an excellent PR firm.

trying to cause a new and final holocaust right?

Actually they was trying to stop the holocaust of the Palestinians.

Spreading propaganda and repeating lies isn't explaining history.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You can point out the truth and facts to the Israeli supporters till the cows come home and it will make no difference because Israel has used the martyrdom of those that died in the holocaust as an excuse for the crimes they commit. People are simply brainwashed when it comes to Israel because the play the guilt trip on them.
edit on 5-1-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is as bad as Israel withholding Palestinian tax revenues (yes, they actually control a good deal of Palestine's tax revenues) for wanting to join the ICC

Israel has decided to withhold critical tax revenue from the Palestinians and is seeking ways to bring war crimes prosecutions in the United States and elsewhere against president Mahmoud Abbas and other senior figures.

The moves are in retaliation to the Palestinians taking steps to join the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, with the aim of prosecuting Israelis for what they consider war crimes committed on their territory.

The funds are critical to the running of the Palestinian Authority in the occupied West Bank – which has limited self-rule – and to paying public sector salaries. Israel took a similar step in December 2012, freezing revenue transfers for three months in anger at the Palestinians’ launch of a statehood recognition campaign at the United Nations.

Under interim peace deals from the 1990s, Israel collects at least US$100 million (Dh367.3m) a month in duties on behalf of the Palestinian Authority.

In addition to the revenue freeze, an Israeli official said Israel was “weighing the possibilities for large-scale prosecution in the United States and elsewhere” of President Abbas and other senior Palestinians.

The US may intervene as well if Palestine decides to go through with this.

Washington sends about $400 million in economic support to the Palestinians every year. Under US law, that aid would be cut off if the Palestinians used membership in the ICC to press claims against Israel.

www.thenational.ae...

All in all sounds like a couple schoolyard bullies that are afraid the principal is going to find out.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

amazing...

Washington sends about $400 million in economic support to the Palestinians every year. Under US law, that aid would be cut off if the Palestinians used membership in the ICC to press claims against Israel.

Article 10. of the THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS :

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What everybody seems to forget is the Israelis GOT their land through GENOCIDE historically....Killing off Hittites and other groups MEN WOMEN CHILDREN AND BABIES!!!
( they even slaughtered THEIR LIVESTOCK......)
This genocide is a JEWISH perversion.....right from the start......ordained by who? By GOD of course.....blame him for the wholesale death and destruction ever since Jews came to the ""holy Land""

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: phoenix9884

amazing...

Article 10. of the THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS :

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

So America like Israel would commit collective punishment against the Palestinian people which is against international law. We already break the law giving aid to Israel and our government is willing to sink even lower by blocking the Palestinians in their quest for justice.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Palestinians/locals didn't participate in WW2 or even massacred any Jew in Europe. But yet, that didn't stop the THEFT OF LAND. On going !

Exactly

Id be far more sympathetic to Israel if they had carved the new Israel it out of Germany/Austria you know the country that do ACTUALLY owe the jews something.
edit on 5-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well the USA would say that since Zionists from Israel pay bribes to all the politicians in Washington and we are not just talking about AIPAC here.

The UN and the ICC are being shown for the puppets that are as Israel is allowed to keep killing children without being held to account.

No wonder the BRICK nations want out.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ok I get it...your antisemitic...you can have your own beliefs and opinions, but not your own facts.

Name one country or people on this planet that have never taken others land.........I will be waiting a long time on that one, as there are none.

It appears from your rant you are simply blinded by racism.

Isreal...the entirety of its land, was sovereign british territory, they owned it by law.

They then gave it to the jews, which was perfectly legal, as it belonged to them, it was their property to do with as they pleased.

The palestinians could travel freely in isreal back in the day, after coutless bombings and slaughters they were forced to act to protect themselves, just like any other country would.

The palestinians have a border with egypt, that is also walled off, because they dont want them in their country either, for good reason.

You act like it is the palestinians land, and the isrealites should leave. Where would they go?

Not even mentioning the fact, it is not their land and was not their land, it is now isreals land, and was brittains land before that.

These are all facts, now try to respond without obvious blind hatred, and maybe we can talk further.

Btw for the record, I do not support the Israelis because of idiology or religion. I support them because they are a sovereign nation defending their people, which is their right.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The "land " Never was british owned.....
Like Australia and Canada it was arbitrarily stolen from those who had inhabited it from time immemorial....right....
Birtain owns Britain and SFA else.....How do you "own" a people anyways....shear lunatic thinking....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's hard for me to understand how people are still willing to murder over something as childish as religion.

Or they use their made up religion to justify their murder.

On ALL sides,I mean-not singling out any religion.

Religion is the oldest con game in the book.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

It's hard for me to understand how people are still willing to murder over something as childish as religion.

To a believer, what is more important than your everlasting soul? Once you understand that these wars are fought because people actually believe that there is a creator that is happy with them for doing these things, you will begin to understand why religion is such a dangerous weapon.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

You do understand the idiot treaty wanted isreal to return land they won in war, a war they didnt start, a war where everyone of their neighboring arab countries sneak attacked them from all sides at the same time, trying to cause a new and final holocaust right?

I think it's you that is misunderstood........
Go on.......you're gonna call me antisemitic aren't you ?......you'd be misunderstood........

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

originally posted by: infinityorder

I think it's you that is misunderstood........
Go on.......you're gonna call me antisemitic aren't you ?......you'd be misunderstood........

Why would I ? You didnt make any statements that I read that would me to believe you dont like isreal because their isrealis.

You are allowed to have your own opinions, based off whatever reasoning you like.

I never said if you disagree your antisemitic.

Just like I am not racist against the palestinians.

I just cant believe you find it ok for them to attack isreal none stop with mortars and rockets and bombs and mass killings, and then act shocked the isrealis respond in kind.

If I am shooting at your house, I can hardly coimplain when you shoot back...that is my point.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here we go again , like someone else said - this has gone on for so long and very little has changed.

The British stole the land in the first place, I know we brought some benefit's to the Natives - but it was an occupation by its definition, which is immoral and now (not sure about then) illegal.

Nothing against the Jews, but that land was not theirs anymore, you live there it's your home - someone can't just kick you off and claim it, that would be illegal also.

The UN actually agrees, (for the public reputation I suspect) but they are just another "Western" control system.

You both live there, and I am sorry but Israel is obviously at fault and in breach of human rights, but as they are there now you can't kick them out either as many were born there, it's their home too.

The solution is stop being dicks and actually make an effort to respect each other.

Remember though, certain powerful "Westerners" have a huge interest in keeping Israel afloat, why do you think it is the way it is - look what our "leaders" have done in other countries - from Op Gladio to 9/11 to the Iraq war to Libya, Afghanistan and Syria (Creating and arming ISIS) and that's not even mentioning Ukraine - and this is just basically the last decade - this crap goes back to the 50's in its modern form.

Why should we expect any different a situation in Palestine - another country where our weapons, money and interests are are play.

It's the same as everything government related - shot to pieces.

Sorry,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join