It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16' Disc near Skeleton Canyon in Arizona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Shadoefax

Arizona or New Mexico?

You're right ... Skeleton Canyon straddles the AZ-NM border and the discs are in NM about 3 miles east of the state line.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Found another one I think it was mentioned. Blue is the circle from the OP, red is the one I found.

Closer view, in red:

I don't know how to copy the coordinates my map's currently viewing, so the screenshot shows where it's located away from the first one.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's a water tank for livestock, they're all over out here scattered around.

Like this

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

having been born and rasied on a farm, I am quite certain that disc is a silo or water tank. The line across the middle is very representative of how silos and tanks are built.

First time I have ever said something is not an object from the sky which has landed on the ground

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Some other examples:

Roof of Water Reservoir at Mina near holy city of Makkah, Saudi Arabia.

Source

Water pumping facility that used to supply Timisoara (Romania) city in the past.

Source

Very close to Cardiff coast (South West Aberthaw exactly, Wales - UK) appears to be a "Caisson, power station":

Source: personal research.

Not everything that is round seen from GE is a UFO

edit on 5-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
has the Navajo Lands been overlayed....

both north & south of Gallup NM, there are huge areas of Lands belonging to various Peoples/Nations

ergo these round tanks are not out in the wilderness... there is still free-range in AZ & NM and these water storage facilities are needed

here's a thought... what might look like Earth-moving activity might just be the aftermath of rainstorms that create 'flash-floods' in those arid desert areas of AZ-NM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join