It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tick-Borne 'Bourbon Virus' Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FissionSurplus

The bacteria in Lyme Disease was found in Otzi the Iceman who lived thousands of years ago.

Am I particularly ill because I always read "Otzi the Iceman" to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman"?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Am I particularly ill because I always read "Otzi the Iceman" to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman"?

I'm sure he was a jolly happy soul.

Right up until the arrow to his back and the blow to the head.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not bashing anyone about comments but I would like to interject a little info into this thread on Bourbon Virus.

If you have not experienced "first hand", the devastating ramifications upon your life from the unbelievable aspects of
"Late Stage Chronic Lyme Disease", then I think you might want to look into the subject further.

Please feel free to watch a little documentary on youtube called "under our skin".

I know we all try to deny ignorance and it is hard to do until you have experienced things from a first hand perspective.

I spent 2 years trying to figure out what was going wrong with my bodily functions and saw 10 doctors and multiple emergency room visits and blew through an Ira and a 401k before finally getting a diagnosis that "helped" (lol) me
understand what my ..previously healthy body...was going thru. The CDC won't let insurance pay for it.

I would just like to make some of you aware that this newest "virus" is not anything to be made fun of. There are things out there that we are just not aware of and to have them come and totally "ruin" your life is a curse I wouldn't put upon my most hated neighbor.

Just to give you an idea what some of these "man made" (yes, it's documented) viruses do to some of us, let me give you a run down of some things that YOU might experience if you are "lucky" enough to finally get a competent diagnosis. I was the epitome of the active person that went 22 hours a day, wide open, going at every new experience like the most enjoyable adventure I could imagine. I loved martinis and playing golf and having sex and making money and going out to eat and shopping for cool stuff to give those I loved/respected.

That all came to an abrupt end in a hurry once the body started accumulating more and more of the "little Lyme bastards" (as I call them).....and they were feeding on the very lifestyle that I was accustomed to.....NOW, I get to enjoy:

*lack of sleep
*bodily pain that most can't even imagine
*incessant puecking/pucking at some really inopportune times...(driving, social events, etc.)
*loss of bodily functions (too many too explain)
*no drinking, no sex, no sugar, no golf......no fun....
*it "literally" hurts to take a shower or have a dog lick your face or have a loved one touch you.
*just the simple action of moving the covers on your body at night, produces a rush of "air" that stings your body.
*your mind does not work in any way it use to.
*at times you have the shakes so bad you cannot type on a keyboard...let alone work an atm machine or drive a car.
*night vision is totally gone and can't drive anymore.
*Peripheral vision goes and you look thru a tunnel most of the time.
*when you treat it with the approved modern medicine protocol, you go thru a thing called "herxing" and if it doesn't kill you, you WISH you were dead. You can see some of those videos on utube.
*Your life spirals into an abyss that very well may include the abuse of all sorts of chemicals, alcohol, lack of interest, loss of most friends, inability to concentrate, terrible feelings of doom and chronic depression, suicidal tendencies and the inability to spell right, spell check, or even comprehend what you are spelling.
*bodily parts will swell up with some sort of "thing" and it will be gone in 30 minutes.
*full blown flu 3 out of 5 mornings that goes away by the time you shower.

The list is endless and I don't feel like some people really appreciate what 330,000 people in the US are suffering right now.
It is my own delusion from meeting so many other people out there in hospitals and such, but I will tell you that after all the research I have done, I am under the impression that 60% of the people in doctors offices right now have Lyme disease.....AND they are being Misdiagnosed because of the symptoms!!!!! I hear people tell me everyday, "Yeah, my brother in law had that".....From what I have seen, you got it or you don't. I have a brother in law that has been diagnosed with ALS.....He has the same symptoms I have and guess what?....Lou Gehrig... LIVED in LYME, Conneticut...Ya think there could be some sort of correlation with all this stuff that happened at Plum Island?

This has got to be the end of my post...Stress, anxiety and sugar all make me freaky and asymtomatic.....well, that is what I have paid numerous doctors close to 50k to tell me.........They say it is all in my head....Hahah.. I posted this to reduce stress and "get it off my chest"........Blood pressure is probably about 219/190 right about now!!!!!!...ARRRGGGHHH>....

Look at utube and see what ya think ats........Could be a while before I'm able to be this cognizant to post again......

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The government did not invent Lyme Disease. It just seems like they may have been using it in weapons research at Plum Island ind their infected ticks got loose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join