It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Russian Military Units Operating inside Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

You dont have the skills to see the big Picture.

Obviously he does as he figured out the two big propaganda pushers out there concerning the even't in Ukraine.

Because People dont have the mind to see the truth.

That is because they have been too blind to actually understand the BS that RUssian media has been spewing, and calling it the truth. Globalresearch is in the same league as RUssian media when it comes to actually providing something close to the truth.

All News lie, and they also mix the truth With lies.

Except when it comes from Russian media as a source it is more lies and very little if any truth, or am I missing something when it comes to Ukraine?
edit on 5-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

So they change the power, telephone and whatever else, cables, just to disguise a vehicle being in the Russian military. You did read the article and know that I am referencing the power cables on the utility poles right?

Russia removed license plates and removed insignias when they invaded Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Except when it comes from Russian media as a source it is more lies and very little if any truth, or am I missing something when it comes to Ukraine?

There are no exceptions. What we have to do is listen to all of them and than figure out if the News is valid.
Validation of News reports when it comes to Ukraine is very hard. Because there are at least two different sides to a story. You cant just pick and choose who is telling the truth based on if it is Russian News, NATO Western News or Ukrainian news. Because two of them passively descredit the another. Ukrain and NATO News reports descredit Russian News. And Russian News descredits Ukraine and NATO News. And it is very logicall why it is so. So it is very hard to know who is telling the facts of the matter.

News of this kind is very often supporting a side and its agenda. That is why we claim that the agressor to Our agenda is lying.

NATO gives News reports about the Russian agression. But NATO does not mention much about its own agression and build up along Russian borders. In stead NATOs agression is being potrayed by NATO as political and humanitarian spupport of the Ukrain government. Here is where it becomes very complicated for common People who have to rely on News reports only.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: superman2012

So they change the power, telephone and whatever else, cables, just to disguise a vehicle being in the Russian military. You did read the article and know that I am referencing the power cables on the utility poles right?

Russia removed license plates and removed insignias when they invaded Ukraine.

There are a few good reason to why they did that in Crimea. But you have to know military psychology to understand it.

They did it so that it would not provoce the main ukrain population to think that it was a agressive invation. This was already agreed upon by Crimean authorities beofre hand. Not knowing the identety of the agressor is a tacktic used to gain momentum of action. The Ukrain government cant declair a invation unless they know the ID. That is also why we have all these claimes of Russian invation as we speak. It needs to be confirmed before it can be declaired.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Its not incumbent for a nation who is being invaded to state they are being invaded in order to make it true. Secondly Ukraine has stated time and again Russia has invaded them.

Russian forces entered Crimea prior to any vote occurring = invasion of Ukraine.

Secondly I understand the psyche / distraction reasons behind it. However in this case my comment was in response to the posters who suggested Russia would never take a covert action to the extent of changing scenery.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its not incumbent for a nation who is being invaded to state they are being invaded in order to make it true. Secondly Ukraine has stated time and again Russia has invaded them.

Russian forces entered Crimea prior to any vote occurring = invasion of Ukraine.

Secondly I understand the psyche / distraction reasons behind it. However in this case my comment was in response to the posters who suggested Russia would never take a covert action to the extent of changing scenery.

It is the reason why Russia concealed their ID. So that the Ukraine government could not identify the invader in time, and not to provoce the population. Russia did a very good job if you compre it to a US invation.

Right now we are blaiming Russia for being dressed up in Pro-Russian uniforms when it is pro-russians dressed in Russian Winter gear. Either way it dosent matter what Russia does or what we accuse them of. We cant go to a physical war With Russia. NATO cant Place large forces in Ukraine because that would be NATO doing what we claim Russia is doing. But i do think NATO could pull it of becaue moste of you are dumb as hell and fall for what ever we are being told. I dont think NATO have to make up a very sophisticated story to fool any of you. All NATO have to do is pull a ressolusion out of their hat that supports it. But it wont happen. That would be the same as declaring war on Russia.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

NATO Trains Terrorists, the Mercenaries from Greystone, to Destabilize UKRAINE

Former US firm Blackwater to train Ukrainian military for street fighting — source

MOSCOW, December 30. /TASS/. The US private military company Academi (formerly known as Blackwater) has confirmed its readiness to start training a Ukrainian battalion for street fighting, a military-diplomatic source told TASS on Tuesday.

“The private military company Academi has confirmed to the Kiev authorities its readiness to start training an experimental battalion of 550 men as of January at the request of Ukraine’s General Staff,” the source said.

* - Lets go! Bring your sh!t!

* - Hope they do bring street fighting in Ukraine. It’ll be a fun time wiping up the nazis. # their ideology.

* - Now here’s the F*ck You to “slime-Water”:

Bill to allow private military contractors submitted to Russian parliament

. . . for any americans feelin' a bit 'froggy':

Russia eyes non-nuclear response to unnamed enemy

U.S. unwinnable war with Russia, China
edit on 11-1-2015 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Come again. Who's in broke ukraine?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

And yet Russia sends its military on vacation to Ukraine.

I wish NATO would send their forces on vacation to Ukraine to put Russia in its place.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

NATO Trains Terrorists, the Mercenaries from Greystone, to Destabilize UKRAINE

I find this to be interesting...

Centre for Research on Globalization

Or better known as globalresearch.ca...

Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, Globalresearch mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda. The prevalent conspiracist strand relates to global power-elites (primarily governments and corporations) and their New World Order.[2] Specific featured conspiracy theories include those addressing 9/11,[3] vaccines,[4] genetic modification,[5] Zionism,[6][7] HAARP,[8] global warming,[9][10] Bosnian genocide denialism[11] chemtrails,[12] and David Kelly.[13]
Globalresearch contributors are happy to source information from anyone who seems vaguely aligned with their ideology; during the 2011 Libyan civil war the site was an apologist for Muammar al-Gaddafi,[14] reproducing his propaganda and painting him as a paragon of a modern leader. In the 2014 Ukrainian crisis the site is taking the standard "anti-globalisation" stance against the Western side and falling into the ranks of imperial Russian propaganda instead.

rationalwiki.org...

Not the most reliable source you have there.

Former US firm Blackwater to train Ukrainian military for street fighting — source

So you have a problem with Ukraine military being trained, yet are you fine with Russia training the separatists?

Bill to allow private military contractors submitted to Russian parliament

Haven't they already done that with the Chechans when they were fighting with the separatists?

Russia eyes non-nuclear response to unnamed enemy

That is because they know what happens when they use anything nuclear against any other nation they consider an enemy.

U.S. unwinnable war with Russia, China

Interesting that is coming from Iranian state run media...actually it isn't interesting knowing the source.
edit on 12-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
no duh. russia isnt just gonna sit around and let the western influence take ukraine. they have a stake in the region and they will fight for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

didn't they try that in Georgia? and then Russia wiped the floor with them...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Ukraine does not belong to Russia and can decide whom they do business with.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

didn't they try that in Georgia? and then Russia wiped the floor with them...

Yes Russia invaded Georgia, just like they did in Ukraine. Yes Russia annexed territory from Georgia, just like they did in Ukraine.

So long as Putler is in charge the faster Russia will fail.

His actions are why countries want nothing to do with Russia. Even Belarus and Kazakhstan hold the position that crimea is a part of Ukraine and don't support Putin. Even china has not supported Russians actions in Ukraine / crimea.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

what you meant to say was "yes. yes they did wipe the floor with NATO"

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

and they can. and so can Crimea and eastern Ukraine. they have chosen their "Business partners".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No.. Russia did that when they invaded.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

can you show me the proof that russia intimidated or forced the large part of the east ukranian people to not want to side with the coup government in ukraine? also can you show me where the russians intimidated ANYONE in crimea.

can you even show me the east Ukrainians or the Crimean's that want to be part of either west ukraine or the EU? ohh wait let me guess their all to scared because of this russian intimidation fairy tale you people have invented.
edit on 13-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There was no coup in Ukraine.

The government voted to impeach Yanukovych.
Yanukovych fled the country before his impeachment trial started.

Since you seem confused the impeachment process is a 2 part system.
A vote to impeach occurs.
The actual trial and vote to remove or clear the president occurs.

When he fled the country the constitution was then used for elections.

The Russians and pro Russians rigged the votes in crimea and east south Ukraine. If they didn't the UN would have recognized the votes, which they, nor the bulk of countries on the planet, have.

That should be your clue.
even China has distanced itself from Russia and Ukraine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join