It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Supervises Father Spanking Daughter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I posted a thread a few days ago on spanking. And yes, I'm all for it under the right circumstances used as a corrective measure and not a beating.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today I came across this and I am actually at a loss of what to say. Getting permission by calling 911 and having a cop supervisor come in to witness the spanking? Is this what we are now? A society that calls in the oppressors so that we can discipline our own children and not get in trouble?

Also, what if the cop said no? The police state that if they have no pressing duties that they will do this for parents. If a parent can't get a cop to their house and puts off the spanking what message does that send to the kid as to how much authority the parents actually have?

In the previous thread I mentioned how much power the Govt. has given children. So much that the mere mention of a spanking has put adults on a watch list of abuse. A child only has to mention that they will report their parents to child services and parents have backed down...to their children!

This is definitely over the top. The most disgusting statement? "Parents are seeking guidance on how to discipline their child" And the next disturbing part is that this is not a single incident. The one officer has "Supervised" a dozen spankings!

VID at the source.

The man’s 12-year-old daughter got into a heated argument with her sister Monday, and the father wanted to discipline his daughter, according to a deputy’s report. A deputy came over to his house, supervised the discipline, and determined it was within legal bounds and that there was no crime, and left, authorities said.

Although it may sound bizarre to some parents, the sheriff’s office has received several similar requests in the past. Undersheriff Noel Stephen said he has personally supervised approximately 12 spankings. “It happens,” Stephen said. “It’s definitely not something we advertise to do, and even though law enforcement has been willing to help out in this situation, watching a parent discipline their child is something that’s done only when a deputy has no other calls to handle.” Read more: www.wpbf.com...

What happened between my youth and now? Have I entered into the twilight zone?

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

This is the progressive conditioning working dear readers.....Take a good hard look at the future.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Although it may sound bizarre to some parents, the sheriff’s office has received several similar requests in the past. Undersheriff Noel Stephen said he has personally supervised approximately 12 spankings. “It happens,” Stephen said. “It’s definitely not something we advertise to do,…

Yet he's there at every "punishment".

Gotta wonder about that. I don't even know where to take this one…

lets start with the laws governing spanking. Is it over the lap, pants down, open hand? Are there…"implements" or restraints involved? How many blows are "sufficient…"

bordering on the absurd and just maybe… something else.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

This is the progressive conditioning working dear readers.....Take a good hard look at the future.

I want no part of that future and thankfully my time has drawn past the half way mark.

Anyone who wants it can damn well have it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

It's not progressive...it's right wing worship of authority that's the cause.

I got money to wager that the dad calling the cops before spanking his kid, was a Republican.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Although it may sound bizarre to some parents, the sheriff’s office has received several similar requests in the past. Undersheriff Noel Stephen said he has personally supervised approximately 12 spankings. “It happens,” Stephen said. “It’s definitely not something we advertise to do,…

Yet he's there at every "punishment".

Gotta wonder about that. I don't even know where to take this one…

lets start with the laws governing spanking. Is it over the lap, pants down, open hand? Are there…"implements" or restraints involved? How many blows are "sufficient…"

bordering on the absurd and just maybe… something else.

It says he personally has supervised 12 spankings but doesn't go on to say how many other officers have also done this.

Big question mark...yes.

I believe it's just what it says...supervised spankings by the state. That's bad enough.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
First, I'm gonna say what many will be thinking...
There is something perverse about a man who wants to spank his daughter in this day & age...

& over a "heated argument"... That's nonsense.

I may be flamed for this, & I'm sure I'll hear about "the good ol' days"...

But if you need to hit your children to command authority, well that's a cowardly action imo.
I wouldn't even hit my dog to command authority, let alone a child.

There are plenty of alternatives that do not include a borderline sexual assault.

Another one that pisses me off is refusing to feed a disobedient child...
I don't know what sort of message that's supposed to send to be honest.

Flame away, or don't, you won't change my opinion.

(post by Dabrazzo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When my eldest children were young (late 1980's,) my husband at the time and I used spanking to correct bad behavior. It was the way he was raised by not I by either of my parents or any care giver. However,subsequent years later I developed different ways of disciplining depending on the child,and as new parenting informatiion became available. I agree with you Jude,that children have been given too much of the upper hand but spanking imho is not necessarily the best form of discipline. In this case of the father calling a cop to supervise a spanking,I find deeply disturbing,notably because of the girls age. She is above and beyond the age where that form of discipline is acceptable in any circumstance. And having a cop watch...well,in certain other circumstances he could be arrested for that himself. No matter what her offence,she just endured an indignity at the hands of her father that will cause mental torment throughout her life,and affect her personal relationships with men. Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

I shouldn't laugh...

But I really did.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

lol, well doesnt exactly sound very kosher, two grown men watching a 12 year old girl getting spanked?

Hmmmmm.

If thats not dodgy then, wtf.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So whats next? City sponsored discipline centers where you can go to spank your kids with authority figures in attendance to assure that "nothing goes wrong"

excuse me...

I've gotta go outside and puke!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

"There are plenty of alternatives that do not include a borderline sexual assault. "

Just the fact that you believe a spanking is sexual assault and not a corrective measure tells me why you don't agree with the method.

You are of course entitled to that way of thinking but having grown up in the days of spanking as a corrective measure I can tell you that you're wrong.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Yeah 12 years old for Christ's sake...

Makes you wonder when the father is gonna decide what age it's appropriate not to fondle his own daughter.

It's sick if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
The cop probably came over put a gun to their heads and whackd off to it.

Really?

REALLY?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
America falls further into the abyss.

I dont usually pray, but god help us.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
When my eldest children were young (late 1980's,) my husband at the time and I used spanking to correct bad behavior. It was the way he was raised by not I by either of my parents or any care giver. However,subsequent years later I developed different ways of disciplining depending on the child,and as new parenting informatiion became available. I agree with you Jude,that children have been given too much of the upper hand but spanking imho is not necessarily the best form of discipline. In this case of the father calling a cop to supervise a spanking,I find deeply disturbing,notably because of the girls age. She is above and beyond the age where that form of discipline is acceptable in any circumstance. And having a cop watch...well,in certain other circumstances he could be arrested for that himself. No matter what her offence,she just endured an indignity at the hands of her father that will cause mental torment throughout her life,and affect her personal relationships with men. Just my two cents.

Yup...way over the top.

My main issue tho is that we as a society have come to this point of asking permission to discipline our kids.

It seems that schools, child services, children, Govt. and police have more control that the parents. Not only seems that way but actually is.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I can't believe somebody would spin this into a "nanny state" or "police state" story when it's only the right-wing paranoia crowd who would even think of inviting a grown man in uniform over to watch a young girl get "disciplined".

And... does anybody think this poor girl will actually grow up respecting authority?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No be honest Jude I am not "wrong"...
I have a different opinion & it is a moral thing.

Firstly, a lot of things that happened "back in the day" are now frowned upon...
This is one of them, for a number of reasons, especially the sexual side of things.

How is spanking a 12 yr old girls backside any better than giving her a punch in the arm?
& which one is most likely to cause some sort of sick thrill in the father's mind?

Like I said, I wouldn't even hit my dog to have authority...
It does nothing.

Except what AccessDenied said.

I'll question the motives of any grown man who wants to touch young girls in such a manner...
& I'm not "wrong" to do so.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Shes the perfect age for engrams to root themselves in the brain. I wouldn't be surprised if her future sexual satisfaction centers around being spanked and quite possibly the humiliation of being watched.

But only the most sexually conservative of you will shudder in disgust... because this is about the third most common sexual fantasies and desires of both women and men.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join