It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus was Right!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Rent the movie, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" or purchase it off amazon. Either way, you will see a movie that portrayed portions of Nostardamus's quatrains and they were right!!!

Right there in the movie, they say a middle eastern man will start WWIII. Missles into New York City(instead they turned into airplanes). You cannot deny the movie!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
Rent the movie, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" or purchase it off amazon. Either way, you will see a movie that portrayed portions of Nostardamus's quatrains and they were right!!!

Right there in the movie, they say a middle eastern man will start WWIII. Missles into New York City(instead they turned into airplanes). You cannot deny the movie!!!!!!!

He said nothing about missles, he said something about a new city burning and somethign about '42' or something like that (taken to mean the parallel). And I don't know if he said anything about WWIII at all, though he did say something about a war with a man who wore a turban, or somesuch. Hardly prophetic, especially in his days.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Bangincolor - can you let us know the quatraine numbers for the prophecies you mentioned ?

I haven't seen the video, but I'm almost certain that Nostradamus didn't specify 9-11. What he did say was that there would be a Muslim army which would attack and conquer parts of Europe (Jihad). So yes, if he is right, a Middle Eastern man will start WW3.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the angel of light that came to Nostradamus told him about this incident before the US was even dound...and thats not Prophetic?...ok

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If in fact the movie "The man who saw tomorrow" says that missiles will hit New York than either Nostrodamus or the director had the gift of prophecy as this movie was made in 1980.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think the fact that nostradamus was able to predict any kind of world war was significant because they didn't have overbearing propaganda which influences our modern way of thinking back then. He was not caught up in doctrines of fear from media, political, and various other things. The only real propaganda back then was religion, religion was not preaching constantly preaching war back then, but was only out to do what the King wanted and to steal money from the poor. So, just the fact Nostradamus predicted World War's is amazing to me, despite the fact that his predictions were came to be very true.
You can call them vague prediction but why is that more often than not they come to be true. If I said, "You are wearing a blue shirt behind that computer screen." -That is vague and my chances of being right vary tremendously. You might not be wearing a shirt at all, or you may be wearing a coat, or a sweater. On top of that, it could be red, green, burgundy, or gray. So, just the fact that his so-called vague descriptions come out very close, to exact, of the truth is a mystery in itself.
I dare you to make a vague description of me and see if it is right.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
the angel of light that came to Nostradamus told him about this incident before the US was even dound...and thats not Prophetic?...ok

No, its not, because it didn't state anything that came to pass. See, in order to make a prophecy, one has to talk about things that eventually happen and happen in the way that its talked about. Anyone can prophesise that there will be a war in the middle east, or talk vaguely about 'new city' beign 'burned'. Before 911 everyone thought it was supposed to mean a nuke attack. Now everyone cites a building's collapse as it. If there ever is a big destructive fire in NY, then they'll say thats the fufillment of the prophecy.

mynaeris
or the director had the gift of prophecy as this movie was made in 1980.

Why? Becuase two planes crashed into a set of buildings in NY? Thats the fufilment of a missile attack? What happens if missles do attack NYC? Which one was the fufilment of the prophecy? How would you know? And what kind of missile attack does this documentary talk about? The usual interpretation of the 'new city burns' prophecy, again, is a nuke missile attack, did this video say it was that?

I think the fact that nostradamus was able to predict any kind of world war was significant because they didn't have overbearing propaganda which influences our modern way of thinking back then

Where does he say world war? And what about the psychology of the times prevents someone from envisioning a world wide war?

So, just the fact that his so-called vague descriptions come out very close, to exact, of the truth is a mystery in itself.

Which prophecy has come out close and how? What, Hister maybe? But he was talking about the river Hister. And what, his prophetic gift is bad a spelling , or has a lisp? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
If in fact the movie "The man who saw tomorrow" says that missiles will hit New York than either Nostrodamus or the director had the gift of prophecy as this movie was made in 1980.

Ah hindsight is great especially when you are telling a prophecy!

Hey boys and girls I am willing to bet any of you can make one prediction that might come true and that is reality.

Unfornutately we have a select few that select individuals like Nostrodamus to make their predictions for them or let us not forget the hidden code in the bible to do their predicting for them.

Golley Molley Hidsight is fantastic.

Not!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nygdan, you obviously should do more research. I am not here to inform you. Even if I did, by the way your post looks, it wouldn't do a bit of good because you have already made a decision, and by your deamenor I will predict you are not a person that would accept being wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Can one of our astronomically gifted members tell me if "Mars and Mercury, and the silver" are joined together right now??? I wouldn't have a clue what the silver means - maybe the moon?

Century 3

Mars and Mercury, and the silver joined together,
Towards the south extreme drought:
In the depths of Asia one will say the earth trembles,
Corinth, Ephesus then in perplexity.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR

This was already done here:
www.abovetopsecret.com... on which you posted

Originally posted by Pisky
So yes, if he is right, a Middle Eastern man will start WW3.

I summarised what happens in the other thread

From other thread
I've read this book, well the English translation and decoded version anyway, its an interesting read
The basic summary is that the anti-christ - Muslim prophet, unities all Muslim nations under his banner, hires Russia using oil funds.
Assassinates US president, (Bush) using nuke

invades Europe through, Italy, Spain and Eastern Europe.

United Kingdom is last to fall

US and Europe counter attack driving them from Europe. Crippling Russia.

Peace treaty.

A few years of peace.

China sides with Muslim countries and invades Europe again, but this time US and Europe is ready, big battle in Italy, the west wins..

100 years of struggle due to a few nukes being used in Europe (not nuclear war) mutations, failed crops etc

1000 years of golden age.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
You are wearing a blue shirt behind that computer screen."

Got it in one

There has always been heavy sceptisism about Nostradamus as there will be with any real "Predictor" or psychic. I don't really have an opinion, although I strongly believe in psychic ability and prophecies, no one knows exactly what visions nostradamus had so we'll never know exactly what he was trying to convey in his words, but I'm sure he saw something, and that something was obviously important enough to be still provoking debate today.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Can one of our astronomically gifted members tell me if "Mars and Mercury, and the silver" are joined together right now??? I wouldn't have a clue what the silver means - maybe the moon?

Century 3

Towards the south extreme drought:
In the depths of Asia one will say the earth trembles,
Corinth, Ephesus then in perplexity.

Howdy folks...

Val, if whathe ment by"silver" was venus, according to this artical, Mecury, Mars and Venus was in alignment over the Christmas holiday weekend...

Mercury, Mars, Venus in Rare Alignment

Fri Dec 24,10:57 PM ET Science - AP

DES MOINES, Iowa - Three planets will align over the weekend, giving Iowans a glimpse at something they haven't seen for at least 100 years, astronomy experts said.

link

But...from what I can find "silver" is in refrence to the moon...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's all how you interpret his "original" writings. I have a helleva time figuring out how they get some of the predictions from his original work. It can be interpreted in many ways and usual is to fit the right agendas.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Century 3

I find it interesting that the astrological sign for Mercury
is the same as the alchemical sign for the same element.

The astrological sign for Mars
= the alchemical symbol for iron.

Silver has no astrological sign but is believed to represent the moon. Could it be that Nostradamus was not speaking of the planets, but the metals - Iron, Mercury and silver ? After all, Nostradamus was both an astrologer and an alchemist.

Not being a chemist, I don't know what (if anything) would happen if these three metals were combined. Maybe someone else can check this out for me ?

www.chemsoc.org...

www.astroprofile.com...

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Silver has no astrological sign but is believed to represent the moon. Could it be that Nostradamus was not speaking of the planets, but the metals - Iron, Mercury and silver ? After all, Nostradamus was both an astrologer and an alchemist.

www.chemsoc.org...

From your first link, the link for silver (with the symbol that looks like three rays going up from a central point) (www.chemsoc.org...) says:
The symbol for silver is also associated wth the moon in astrology.

At least to me, your supposition makes sense.

[edit on 2/1/05 by ishari]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Howdy folks...

Val, if whathe ment by"silver" was venus, according to this artical, Mecury, Mars and Venus was in alignment over the Christmas holiday weekend...

Mercury, Mars, Venus in Rare Alignment

Fri Dec 24,10:57 PM ET Science - AP

DES MOINES, Iowa - Three planets will align over the weekend, giving Iowans a glimpse at something they haven't seen for at least 100 years, astronomy experts said.

link

But...from what I can find "silver" is in refrence to the moon...

Oh cool! Thank you! I didn't know I had gotten any respones. Thanks for all the responses guys...but this ONE...this one is kind of interesting, huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
With regard C3Q3, we will know it was this quake when Greece and Turkey are afflicted in a worse way than were the coastlines and countries ruptured by the tsunamis. Otherwise, the quatrain has no bearing to the quake and tsunamis.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
While there are many predictions that haven't borne out (as far as we know)....the 1999 Quatrain comes to mind..... He still remains one of the most amazing prognosticators ever to walk the planet. He has named specific individuals (for 3 times one surnamed DeGualle will lead France, etc.), places, events, etc. like no other throughout history. Unfortunately, if the interpreters are correct, it isn't a rosy future he saw for us....

A few years ago, I would have thought the idea of continued warfare between the west and the middle east was at least a decade away...but look where we are... Basically, for much of this to come to pass, we're supposed to see the rise of some kind of leader to galvanize that part of the world together. Luckily, we have not seen such a monster yet.....but alas, are faced with one right here at our helm....

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Bang,

Instead of blindly following and listening to everything you hear, you might want to check facts on your own. That way you wont repeatedly make a fool of yourself in the future.

<<   2 >>

join