It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving is the real Passover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Simple op here
The thought is that we all celebrate the feast of passover every year when we celebrate thanks giving. I do not know how this will line up with any known dates and such but it is the truth. The only proof i have to offer is all that young turkey blood on your door knobs every year.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

At first, Thanksgiving was traditionally celebrated with only a bowl of maize and a Bible. Over the years the pagans took over and introduced the ceremony of beheading the turkey.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Yes. Thanksgiving is a relatively modern holiday when compared with Passover. I was always under the impression that Easter is the Christian holiday that equates with Passover, and the sacrifice was Christ.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Actually thanksgiving was the feast of tabernacles originally.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Simple op here
The thought is that we all celebrate the feast of passover every year when we celebrate thanks giving. I do not know how this will line up with any known dates and such but it is the truth. The only proof i have to offer is all that young turkey blood on your door knobs every year.

The Jewish feast is very close to Easter, the RCC when making the date for Easter at Nicaea make sure that it had no chance whatsoever of falling on Passover.
edit on 29-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: deadeyedick

At first, Thanksgiving was traditionally celebrated with only a bowl of maize and a Bible. Over the years the pagans took over and introduced the ceremony of beheading the turkey.

Mmmm, delicious. Pagans 1, Christians 0.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Hence the term "motherplucker" was born. But have no fear. Watch for the latest in the Left Behind Series, the upcoming blockbuster "The Turkey Strikes Back". Christians 1, Pagans 1.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is a world mirrowed below us where you get 33 lives and every time when thanksgiving comes around and they do not find your door marked then you lose a life. If you lose all 33 then you die here. The you that is mirrowed there also has an animal body here that is what makes up the 33. They are all animals around us.

I am 100% aware of how unbelievably crazy and undoctrinal this sounds but the truth is the truth.

it is what it is

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Hence the term "motherplucker" was born. But have no fear. Watch for the latest in the Left Behind Series, the upcoming blockbuster "The Turkey Strikes Back". Christians 1, Pagans 1.

The turkey horde is one of the plagues of Revelation. Little known fact of end times prophecy.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Simple op here

Turkey is kosher, as long as it is free range.

Pagans in early America? I didn't know Squanto was Celtic.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I am not sure bout them early pagans being first at thanksgiving. There is likely some similarities with something else. Giving rise to the claim. These days if you invent something or sat something then the claim of stealing can always be made because it has just about all been done.

top topics

join