It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message for all British people!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
iknow where your coming from and yes born and (bread ) in the UK Am not too much into the Royal family but this is all we have left in the UK am not into watching the Queen talk at xmas time or follow the family about but I can be sure if anything happens to the queen or the family, all or most of the UK Will stand with them and stand together after all its the only thing the UK AS LEFT

What will the USA do if Obama does not leave the white house alive in 2015 will the US Stand together or fall

ho well happy 2015

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not hard to find the polls.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Only 9% wish a republic.

royalcentral.co.uk...

Also seeing Liz had the most viewing figures on xmas day....
So yes most do want a royal family here in the UK.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Neither of those are a true reflection of how people feel. I will never accept the results of an opinion poll as proof of anything. Ever. And television viewing figures mean nothing.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Couldn 't agree with you less as I see the royals taking money from the tax payers whilst sdupposedlyt paying a little of their money inbto the tax system as well - however that money we give her would pay for 20,000 more nurses and 20,000 more fire fighters or people necessary to help us in an emergency - her contribution - Oh yes to dash to the nearest safe bunker with as much of this country's wealth as she could get her paws on. Except she and her line are late comers who didn't earn the money for us in the first place. So I wish the low would go far away from England.

I am goig to vote for Nigel Farage because he is a formidable politician and gets aropuind to listen to the public. More importantly I want a political system such as tghey have in Germany where they have a number of different parties gto vote for. The two sided race in the UK is just the same party under different colours if you like. There is no difference between labour and tory because members of both sides belong to various parties of the elite - if you can find someone from a normal background on the front benches of either party and importantly take into account some of the two passports one british one israeli there as well - who don't abstain when policy about israel is made, then you should be able to see my point of view for a wider government body for the UK.

Fracking I suspect is purely a way for Foragen to try to get us away from the saudi influence which is not to our best interests. As its non-viable then fracking certainlty won't happen here and we should be grateful we have not gone into it gung-ho as in the States. However we do need other technology and Farage knows that.

He is good at getting to the point and a man who knows how to enjoy himself and work hard has life in balance which I see Farage as having.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You do know that our Queen refused to leave her people in WW2?.
Hardly dashed off then did she.
Pluss she gives back more than she gets..in tax so they pay for themselves.
But what do I expect on ATS? just because you don't like the royals doesn't mean that most people do in the UK.
That a fact not an opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

originally posted by: boymonkey74
You do know that our Queen refused to leave her people in WW2?.

You do know that the Royal Family in part caused WW1 which in turn caused WW2?

originally posted by: boymonkey74
That a fact not an opinion.

No, it is an opinion. Your opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Back on topic. If the last Euro elections were anything to go by, Labour will be wiped from the political map in Scotland. Win Win for the SNP. to bad for Liebour..Awesome.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Did a google on the queens speech, 9.3 million people watched, so I suppose some people 'like' the royals, or the queen.
Been wondering if Phage is going to chip in, I bet his piece would be a gem.
Personally I like Kate, seems to do her own thing. (great legs too!)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

WW1 caused by a Serbian shooting the crown prince and his wife of the Austria/Hungary empire, not blood relatives of queen Victoria.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

I think WW 2 was caused by the Kaiser abdicating, no 'anchor' for the masses. (Kaiser being German for Caesar).

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That's what you were taught at school, yes. History not aimed at 12 year olds tells us a different story though.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Did a google on the queens speech, 9.3 million people watched, so I suppose some people 'like' the royals, or the queen.
Been wondering if Phage is going to chip in, I bet his piece would be a gem.
Personally I like Kate, seems to do her own thing. (great legs too!)

Maybe 9.3 million just had the telly on BBC whilst eating the Christmas dinner. The days of standing for the queens speech are long gone. Quite frankly she and her spawn bore me no end.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Been wondering if Phage is going to chip in,.....

Now I don't mean to be disrespectful to Phage, he is undoubtedly a very knowledgeable member on a number of subjects and is quite deservedly well respected on these boards......but I'm curious as to how his opinion would carry any more weight than any other member in this thread given the subject under discussion and that its more to do with 'opinion' rather than 'fact'.

Why would he be considered an 'expert' on these sort of matters?

The poor man must get incredibly embarrassed at times.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUniquewell you plonker who are you voting for Lab or Con both parties have been in power and both parties have failed you say he is in it to make money so I guess the Lab parties is not or the Con is not
just shows you have no clue you are showing your self to be a nut job

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
alex salmond bore me no end.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
yes both are the same there in the same sinking boat and just pass the oar to each other while its sinking we need change
I see the UK Being hit by terror attacks just like Paris come MAY UKIP and Lab will form a New party the Government will change for good but little to late as the world starts to fall apart which will start in April countries will fall and money will be gone
what have we to lose if we vote UKIP the answer is nothing people are scared of change

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie
a reply to: TechUnique

His Wife Is an immigrant from Germany.

Isn't the Queen ..

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't think that UKIP will win anything...I hope not.

After my country's recent independence referendum vote I know who I'll be voting for.

Dan.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join