It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message for all British people!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

I'm not denying that there are good masons! But historically there have been some very bad ones. Please don't make me back this up man, it's late and if you are who I think you are, you have no problem doing a bit of research. I can't remember specifics but I know a few dictators have been masons, also a lot of high up intelligence agents, Judges, Police etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Thats not true. THE QUEEN and KING has helped so many people there and addressed the problems of the peoples. If this is not true, then why is there no riots or anything. That because the King and Queen really know how to take care of the people. Prove me wrong. Where is the riots, the mass hysteria. NONE, so go peddle that filth where it came from. SAVE THE QUEEN.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I had the misfortune of seeing the Queen's Speech this Christmas as she talked of the horror of WW1 which was essentially her family squabbling as millions of poor sods died needlessly.

But eating babies? C'mon man.

Eta: anyways, bed for me, ttfn

Haha maybe not eating babies but you never know. She must hit children at the very least. I bet she kicks her corgies for #'s and gigs.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

Thats not true. THE QUEEN and KING has helped so many people there and addressed the problems of the peoples. If this is not true, then why is there no riots or anything. That because the King and Queen really know how to take care of the people. Prove me wrong. Where is the riots, the mass hysteria. NONE, so go peddle that filth where it came from. SAVE THE QUEEN.

Do you even live in the UK?

Most Brits aren't nearly as obsessed with the Queen as the rest of the world is. I literally wouldn't take a knighthood off her if I was offered it. As for the rest of the royal family, they are no more in touch with the British people than the Queen is. Except perhaps Harry and William who are still #'s.

Seriously, after Princess Dianna was killed I don't think many people have much left to love about the Royal family. It's just pompous and ceremony whilst the rest of us rot in austerity measures and fake jobs.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If you so real then where are the riots and mass hysteria against them? Why, because U fake. Hoaxster. Show me Proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

If you so real then where are the riots and mass hysteria against them? Why, because U fake. Hoaxster. Show me Proof.

You want proof that British people aren't always massive fans of the Queen? Write a thread entitled, 'How many of you Brits love the Queen, and why'

Or, how about just ask me. I'm a British person. Or am I a hoax British person? My grandad is Jamaican so I guess I'm kind of an immigrant. But immigrants love the queen. I don't. Nor do a lot of British people.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your input. May i be more enlightened about others, it helps to hear what one thinks even tho one may not believe the other. In your case, i believe you for now.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: skalla

I'm not denying that there are good masons! But historically there have been some very bad ones. Please don't make me back this up man, it's late and if you are who I think you are, you have no problem doing a bit of research. I can't remember specifics but I know a few dictators have been masons, also a lot of high up intelligence agents, Judges, Police etc.

So no evidence or facts, ok then.

And who do you think i am?

Come straight out with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The polls show most brits do like the queen
You may noy but most do.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Some Brits are gullible enough to swallow his tripe...

Some have genuine concerns about immigration as well...

I don't think either category has enough for him to win an election.

If they do... I'll be moving...

To you and "TechUnique" might I ask just WHERE you are going to move to?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No; let's instead stay in Europe, pay billions for the privilege, lose our sovereignty, and get swamped by an unending horde of unwanted foreigners.

Great plan.

Pssst...Keep this under your hat but, between me and you, I hear fracking's already happening.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Have you been asleep for the last 6 months?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OzTiger

Maybe Republic Of Ireland...
Maybe The Middle East...
Maybe somewhere in Europe.

Haven't decided.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thing is Tech you have a pop at our Queen the Masons etc but have fallen for the biggest lie going Christianity/Religion.
Stick to the thug life but don't give yourself another tat lol......funny that.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzTiger

To you and "TechUnique" might I ask just WHERE you are going to move to?

LOL!!

There are HOARDE'S of people from every where taking chances, and

going through a lot, paying fortunes to shady agents. and by passing

many other countries just to get into the UK .... Probably

mainly to do with the overly generous benefit system.

And they intend to leave if there's a change in government!! LOL!!

Hope *they* realise not every country is as hospitable and free with

Visa's and as easy to enter as the UK

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No we are not obbsessed with her you are right.
Most people respect her and what she does, she is a slave to her people and I for one am glad our Government is a constitutional Monarchy.
It works.
What would you like a president? would end up costing more and would take away years of tradition and history.
Oh and Killed? yes she was by a drunk driver.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Media polls can be easily manipulated to give the desired anwer.

Given that a large proportion of the poulation are the older generations it is easy to see how it may be interpreted that way.

I would be suprised if the figures do not drop over the next 20 years or so.

I imagine the bulk of people could not care less.

a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Do any of the current parties have a chance of winning the general election outright? Or can we expect another hung parliament? I suspect we shall have another coalition but as the LibDems finished themselves off with their cynical power grabs and hypocrisy, I do not think we shall see a repeat of the Dave and Nick show.

Farage knows he has not a hope of winning the general election outright but he is a politician and so will be aware that if he gains enough seats, he would be in the running to be asked to form a coalition. (We shall have to see the UKIP manifesto to know if he and his party even have a clue about anything apart from immigration or anti EU policy but like all the other parties, his manifesto will no doubt prove to be a work of fiction.)

I recall reading how Dave is not looking forward to another term. Will he pull a Blair and step aside to let Gideon take the reigns post election? Or would he step aside now to make way for Boris? What coalition would we like to see in this country?

Dave and Nige?
Gideon and Nige?
Boris and Nige?

Will any of them, even Ed, invite Natalie to form a government?

Either way, we are screwed!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think the older you get the more respect you get for them.
I think it has been this way for some time.
I used to be very anti royal until I got older and wiser.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nah, I don't think so.

We will see how popular they are in twenty-years time. Anyway, who needs them these days...we've got Posh & Becks

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join