It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Meteorologist shot. Chemtrail Believers Applaud it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avoiceinthewilderness

I know what I see alot is not contrails.

You cannot know this as you demonstrate a lack of understanding of contrails in what followed that statement, to whit;

I have seen them turned on and off without a plane dropping from the sky.

contrails are not jet exhaust, the engines do not need to be off for contrails to stop. Only for the conditions through which the plane travels to differ.

Watched 2 planes at same altitude flying close to each other with one's trails diminishing shortly behind it and the other's trail staying across the sky, spreading out and making it to the ground...ummm????

Aircraft leaving trails at height are about seven miles up, you cannot tell if planes are at the same level by eyesight from that far away. The issue is exacerbated with the vastly different size of aircraft, meaning you have no perspective to draw on.

I cannot say what it is or what causes this but as a kid looking at the sky often at airplanes, I never remember anything like it.

Which proves only that you can't remember seeing it, nothing else.

I do agree that anyone rejoicing over a weatherman's death related to chemtrails is just wrong!

Quite right, I agree wholeheartedly

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

these are what im taking about

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeHawke
a reply to: waynos

are you seriously comparing these two pictures to what I'm talking about. God this is even worse than I thought. if you can confuse those when the things in my pictures then you need #ing glasses. those don't look like they'd stay in the air for more than a few seconds. Not what I'm talking about..

Don't spout off when what you said is QUOTED. So you didn't even bother to read the post then. YOU said no CONTRAILS when landing or taking off, THEY are contrails and condensation. I EXPLAINED the difference between these and the long persisting ones and why they look different but have the same CAUSE. Evidently it was far too hard for you to grasp so I'm done trying to educate pork. Go and be scared of clouds if that's what floats your boat.

OF COURSE you don't get long frozen persisting contrails at ground level, why would you? I was showing you that contrails are condensation and the cause of them holds true consistently. What differs is whether or not they persist and spread and the explanation for that is meteorological, not chemical.
edit on 24-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeHawke
WE KNOW!

edit on 24-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

these are what im taking about

Nice contrail pics

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In the bottom picture, the twist in the trail caused by the aircrafts wing vortex (seen as the tip contrail of the Etihad A330 in my photo on the previous page), is clearly visible.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

what you are refering to are

b): "wing-tip trails": the flow of air around the wing-tips undergoes marked distortion which manifests itself as a tight-vortical (or 'twisting') motion of the airflow; the vortices are formed by, and will lead to, a local increase and decrease of pressure - in the latter case, if the atmosphere is humid enough, then white trails can be observed. In both cases, the sheets/trails (of minute water droplets) will evaporate quickly again due to mixing with the non-saturated environment in the wake of the aircraft.

link not contrails..

en.wikipedia.org... the more pressure the more compact. its not rocket science.
edit on 24-12-2014 by MikeHawke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

its not rocket science.

Nope, but it is science.

Enjoy being blissful young lad.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18799986]waynos[a

and in your head. these are what make the things in my pictures? they arent even coming from the turbines. where contrails are formed..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Go on, your nearly there!

So do you see how these tip trails (trails of condensation that are not contrails lol, but let's leave that) are formed by the moisture contained in the air 'bleeding out' when relieved of the thing (the aerofoil) that caused it to become compressed? As your link explains,they are quickly absorbed by the surrounding air.

Now, picture if you will, the compression of the unburned bypass air of a huge high bypass turbofan on an airliner or large military transport, this compressed air is ejected continuously out of the back of the engine (to keep the plane moving forward fast enough to fly). When this happens at 30,000ft where the temperature in minus 40 degrees, this moisture can do nothing else except freeze immediately. What would you expect this to look like?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=18799986]waynos[a

and in your head. these are what make the things in my pictures? they arent even coming from the turbines. where contrails are formed..

Ah, I spoke too soon, you don't get it AT ALL

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

yeah and soldiers arent guilty when they pull the trigger, only their leader is. What a screwed logic. If there are chemtrails and at this point only the narrow minded or the cursed sceptics or the spoonfed will deny it, then the **** that allowed it to happen for all these years are, in my book, criminals and dont deserve any sympathy.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

No. A person that will shoot someone for a crime they imagined was occurring is a dangerous criminal that should probably get treatment.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

they arent even coming from the turbines. where contrails are formed..

So where did they come from, and by that I mean the chemtrails you have supposedly seen?

Don't get me wrong, as I believe you did see something but it wasn't what you think it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Uh oh, do we need to post up an obligatory pic of a chemtrailing formula 1 car?

Yup!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: Chadwickus

yeah and soldiers arent guilty when they pull the trigger, only their leader is. What a screwed logic. If there are chemtrails and at this point only the narrow minded or the cursed sceptics or the spoonfed will deny it, then the **** that allowed it to happen for all these years are, in my book, criminals and dont deserve any sympathy.

Ta da!

And there you have it folks, a scumbag person who shares the twisted sentiments of the people who posted the comments in the OP.

It should be no surprise to anybody with a head on their shoulders that the level of intellectual capacity we see demonstrated by typical chemtrail believers is also conducive to expressions of spite and callousness. In other word idiots are haters. And like idiots who see themselves as having a more insightful view of reality than the average person, so arrogance is also a common trait in a chemtrail believer.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Screwed logic indeed!

So a TV meteorologist was shot in an attempted murder, and thats just fine by you?

You're no different to those that you believe are poisoning everyone, you do realise this, right?

I'd say let that sink in, but I doubt it will.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If there are chemtrails and at this point only the narrow minded or the cursed sceptics or the spoonfed will deny it

Expand my narrow mind please. I'm ready to believe you. First define "chemtrails", then present credible evidence. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That's unfortunate. It's not like the weatherman makes the chemtrails. The gunmen must be insane.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Should have expected that a T would put words in my mouth. Never learnt to read between the lines did you? And you dare talk about intellectual capacity? I said "dont deserve sympathy". I didnt imply what happened in the op was right. But of course to you, people of power and their minions that lied and perpetrated monstrosities and persecutions, poisonings or anything that would hurt big groups of people arent to be prosecuted and punished for their actions? What a nice Gandhi follower we got there. Except you got it totally backward! You lack all the fundamental things a healthy mind requires. But you learnt well to fall in almost every trap that society sets for your kind thats for sure.

Who has got arrogance? The ones daring to face the unpleasant truths or the fools that pretend its not there just because they cant stand it as being a possibility because it would strain their tiny minds a bit too much? And then they come talking trash just because of their inability and lack of discernment and superiority complex prevent them from considering any arguments but their skewed ones? What a disappointment..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join