It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think Should Happen To North Korea Due To The Hack/AttacK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

You asked "what should we do". Just reminding you that sanctions might not be the answer...
The US sanctions against Russia these days are just strengthening BRICS.
Here in Denmark we are almost at the puking point of pork - which we cant sell to Russia, due to our own sanctions, which Rome has dictated us...
Ohh the irony

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I get it now...I am extra tired tonight...and at the moment...not the brightest crayon in the box..lol

Yes...it does seem that depending on what the sanctions are...sometimes they can be very effective.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is all a magicians trick every one look here at NK hacking USA while we ship weapons to al cia da or i mean isis its all distraction that pip squeek kim jungalo is nothing more that a rancid fart...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Let me say this first I served 2 and a half years in South Korea while in the US Army at that time I was 31U. South Korea is a wonderful country, beautiful, very high tech(when I was there I was using a cell phone back in 01-03 and when in USA 04 tried to buy same phone from store, clerk looked in shock for a bit checked the model number in their computer and said was still almost 2 years away from getting to USA lol. didn't want to convert SK cellphone I brought back and was why I tried to buy a USA version.) cost of living is very fair for food,clothes,entertainment. Housing is the issue though that's expensive. Now I was in Area 1 so we are fluent in North Korea and always at the ready, Stay Alert Stay Alive Steel Behind the Rock!!! North Korea is a very sad place while I was there I felt bad for the child, the women, basically the innocence of North Korea. They are starving, neglected, sold, slaved out, lied to 24/7 and fed the craziest propaganda/ brainwashing ghettto MK/Ultra NK -STYLE from cradle to grave. Most of NK is for lack of words ghetto. The only lights at night are the capital a few parts of a few cities and their military and lab sites lol. At night NK is like medieval times lol(.But seriously if really not funny especially in 2014 its not like its the year 1700's right). I'll stop now sorry so wanting to give some background first as I've actually served there. Now....

"Should the US retaliate (war, sanctions, cyber war, etc)? Or should the US put some warnings (that they will probably never actually take action for if something happens) up to any cyber hackers out there? "
This probably wouldn't happen but I wish we would keep NK in the dark(radar,elec,comms,computers,net,whole nine), overtly with SK ROK forces and US/ROK Spec Op Comm within three nights quietly assassinate every high level member of every branch of NK gov from Mil to Exc branch, amass massive SK/US forces at NK Chinese border as precaution to stave any Chinese interests trying to claim any Korean land during the change-up and announce to the world after nearly 200 years NK and SK are now the Great Republic of Korea once more whole in land and whole in people and culture. Now of course there would be backlash but strategically I think it would be worth it, if Korea was whole and industry churning out within 3-5 years they could compete/and or surpass with China in military and commercial sectors. SK economy and drive of the people are no joke seriously. Also would in time stabilize region by as allowing other smaller Asian nations to finally grow and strive as it is now China has to much stranglehold over Asia(land disputes,HK,Taiwan and many more issues) all which hold the smaller nations back. Lastly in the end if this scenario would happen even the world would benefit from Asian economy growth and tech and more......... Just my two cents

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Forgot to add one thing in my previous post. Do I think NK could do this by themselves....maybe be but probably not without help. Help you say ohh yeah NK and Syria, Iran etc are buddies like puffy and usher for real. Hell even when I was there it was known NK had a advanced mobile( labs were on trains so they could hope to move them before....well I can't comment further) Bio weapons/Chem whips labs and even had nukes then..... So yeah with friends easy. Remember back awhile Iran hacked one of our "special" untouchable drones with self destruct and how did that work Iran landed it in their country so if they can hack mil spec drones with DARPA engineered self destruct tech then yeah it's not to hard to think NK and friends pooched sony like a new prisoners in the washroom.........

But with all that said the NK/ sony thing does make me lean more towards the shadow govt's doing though...It does have their stench for some reason like Suxnet or HK or Arab spring
1. Perfect way to use this event to cipple freedoms of internet world wide
2. Make hollywood seem more like govt to the mass zombies by affecting global politics which has already started, by example allowing rev.sharpton a say on sony movies lol see what I mean
3. Good excuse to rev up Mil/Indust war complex for war profits and piss off China and Russia at the same damn time(couldn't help it lol).
4. Shadow govt not happy till USA destroyed by Russia/China combo and you watch they won't pull back they will egg Russia until Russia just can't hold back no more....They truly don't care about any country, people but their own raggy elite snobby @$$es and their satanic agenda.
edit on 22-12-2014 by BlessedLore because: Forgot some important items

top topics

<< 1   >>

join