It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few more ideas for the board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey William and the other hard workers!
I know you have been working hard on the board and it came out perfect! I have a few more ideas if you want, to give you some more ideas to make the board even better

-ATS Themes
-ATS media DOwnload page (I know you only have a limited amount of webspace, just an idea)
-New ATS starting page design (the one when you go to www.abovetopsecret.com... )
-Chemtrail Forum

Tell me what you think
Sincerely
Hannibal Smith

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by StalkingPanther]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yeesh, A chemtrail forum? wow, just expand the forum some more. Wouldnt chemtrails fit in S&T or Government projects? I like the two new forums but they didnt fit in anywhere else. And I like the start page, it shouldnt be changed. As for themes, I'm not too fond of red and grey. And what about the multimedia upload page? isnt that the same as a media download page?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
-ATS Themes

I tend to dislike optional themes (yeah, I know I used to make a bunch). This is because, as ATS grows and continues to attract new members (at a rate of about 18 a day now), we need to establish who we are. The best way to do that is a consitent look and feel. We may offer some alternate color schemes in the near future, but not widely different themes.

-ATS media DOwnload page (I know you only have a limited amount of webspace, just an idea)

I have lots of bandwidth... enough for 15 more sites like this.
Well... maybe 12. Simon and I have discussed something like this... we'll announce any developments as they happen. (premium file downloads)

-New ATS starting page design (the one when you go to www.abovetopsecret.com... )

In the works. Bob88 and Simon are working on that.

-Chemtrail Forum

Blah. Chemtrails are paranoid hooey.

(I suppose if others want one, we might consider it)

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to vote yes for the chemtrail forum!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[size=10]NO!

Just say no to chemtrails!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nice av William
And the M&A civs and crypto had no real place, but there are so many places to post about chemtrails.

XAOS

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think a dedicated forum for discussion of events outside the USA would be nice . Moderated by people from other countries (i'd put myself forward for that
)

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sounds good and all but, don't mind a stupid question but what is a chemtrail board?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm against a special chemtrail forum.
Just use the goverment&military projects/programs forum for those kind of discussions.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
William comes into the square with a well prepared script in hand, steps up on his ever present soap box and clears his throat.

"After serious consideration being given to the creation of a specific Chemtrail Forum for ATS, I have come to the conclusion that it is not needed, and would only further clutter and confuse the site. Besides, we are running out of capacity and bandwidth, and creating another forum would only attract more members, further straining our bandwidth. Besides, we all know that chemtrails dont exist, and are only examples of mass hallucinations/hysteria, or common optical illusions of common atmospheric phenomena...."

William is suddenly cut off by the roar of a dense formation of KC-10 air tankers roaring overhead, streaming thick, milky white streamers behind them.

William stands dumbfounded, watching the chemtrails descend until he suddenly begins hacking, wheezing, and coughing, falling to his knees, unable to breath.

Through the mist of the chemtrails, William barely makes out the misshapened shilouette moving towards him. As it comes closer, he can barely make out that it is a Level A butyl rubber suit with a large hump on the back of the wearer, the Scott Airpack worn under the suit.

The figure approaches William and screws an organic vapor filter module on the Draeger respirator mask before shoving it over Williams head. Faintly, muffled by the scott airpack and occasionally interrupted by the hiss of the regulator, a voice says "Dont worry about it William, chemtrails dont really exist. This is just mass hysteria hallucinations triggered by your asthma and spring allergies."

As he turns to leave the voice continues "Good thing you didnt include that chemtrail forum, it might have spread that chemtrail nonsense far and wide, might have panicked some people!"

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
double blah

fooey

triple blah

But... I'm open to deals, even though the respected Mr. Zion is against a CT forum for the most extreme of loonies (this is Rumor Mill News calibre stuff folks). Here's the deal... once Simon sees fit to put chemtrail related primary link on content on the main ATS site, we'll add a chemtrail related forum... howzat?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I concur

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok I think that's a done deal

I think you're doin a great job on ATS
Keep up the good work
Sincerely
StalkingPanther

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Themes are fun but this place is big. This is our digital brand, our colors, our identity, our heart.

(plus, it took forever to get the theme on the soon to be new home page to look like this one - please no themes
)

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Although I'm new, I would vote yes for the chemtrail forum

new topics

top topics

join