It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scandal of the Crucifix: The Promise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He came to preach to the House of YAHshurun (Israel) who were not even there. They had already been taken across Europe and had lived in North America for a while. He rode in on a donkey to signify that he was there for YAHudah's asses colt. Which was the House of YAHudah not through Tamar's twins but through Shua's daughter remaining son. But he also raised the serpent Lazarus, Mary Magdalene's brother. The A's Alpha, The B's Beta and the O- Omegas. This is why he can call himself that. If he didn't raise the O-s then he could only call himself the Alpha Beta.

Again he was thrown out of Ephesus. All his letters are addressed elsewhere. Understand that Jerusalem was not where they say it is today. It also says Peter was told flesh was not common and okay to eat after a close encounter on the roof top with a space ship full of animals. But Peter would have know different and you will have to read the Clementine Homily's and Recognitions to know why. Why can't you listen to the EssiYAH why must it be Paul?

a reply to: NOTurTypical

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Again he was thrown out of Ephesus. All his letters are addressed elsewhere.

He was thrown out of Ephesus by the pagans, not the Christians.

Should I just rip out Acts 19 from my Bible? You can twist svripture and come up with as many absurd ideas as you want, I'll stick to the simple words of Peter in 2 Peter and the words of the apostles at the Jerusalem council in Acts 15.

Understand that Jerusalem was not where they say it is today.

And simple archaeology in Jerusalem proves your claims absurd. There are MASSIVE foundation stones of the first temple right under the present day temple mount. You need help.

It also says Peter was told flesh was not common and okay to eat after a close encounter on the roof top with a space ship full of animals.

That was never about diet, it was about correcting Peter's disgust for gentiles. It was a vision, and the unclean animals were a metaphor for Gentiles. God was getting ready to preach the gospel to the Gentiles through the apostles.

edit on 23-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You have all you need then why do you care what I say. I'm not trying to convert you. You have your Prince and I have mine. I would like to add one last thing if it's okay. When the KJV was originally written the Apocryphal books were contained within it. Just please look at this verse in Ezra.

"Make public the twenty-four books that you wrote first, and let the worthy and the unworthy read them; but keep the seventy that were written last, in order to give them to the wise among your people." (2 Esdras 14:45–46 RSV; 4 Ezra 12:45–46)

All I'm saying is the Bible is like a high school education in YHWH and the Son but also in Satan for all. But Satan is hidden in the pages of the Bible. The real secrets of YHWH eventually comes when you branch outside of the box. but it isn't for everyone to receive as you can see from this scripture.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That isn't scripture, that's Gnostic nonsense. (Philip) Written in the late 2nd - 4th centuries AD in Egypt by a group trying to incorporate Christianity with their Gnostic doctrines. It's been refuted as heresy since even when the apostles were still living. 1 John specifically dealt with some Gnostic doctrines.

Have you ever heard of Irenaeus and his volumes titled "Against Heresies"? You can get them on PDF right now online.

Link

Heresies: Gnosticism

Church History 101

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

My theory is that certain people can not receive Apocryphal books. They simply are not going there no matter how much obvious TRUTH you show them. They are not able to receive it. If I may can I ask you if your blood type is O?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

My theory is that certain people can not receive Apocryphal books. They simply are not going there no matter how much obvious TRUTH you show them. They are not able to receive it. If I may can I ask you if your blood type is O?

Yes, yes, salvation isn't found in a Person and His completed work, but in secret knowledge only some can understand. I got it.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

O negative, the purest blood type in the universe. O negative blood types can ONLY receive O negative blood, however O negatives can donate to any other blood type.

But who cares? It's only important if I or someone else needs a transfusion.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I showed you some of YAHshuWAH's completed work and you scoffed at it. That was one of the secret books I shared with you. I also showed you in that book where he pointed to Peter's body of work to receive the keys of the Kingdom but you scoffed at that. Now you scoff again. The Bible as it is was crafted and shredded for Gentiles and Canaanites. It's been downsized so the Canaanites could know something about YAHshuWAH. In order to do this they have been promised Heaven but they can't receive it. XES can't even get himself into Heaven There is only so much room for the Gentiles and then that's it. The Canaanites have already been judged.

I [Enoch] have written your petition; and in my vision it has been shown me, that what you request will not be granted you as long as the world endures.
3Judgment has been passed upon you: your request will not be granted you.
4From this time forward, NEVER SHALL YOU ASCEND INTO HEAVEN; He has said, that on the earth He will bind you, as long as the world endures.
5But before these things YOU SHALL BEHOLD THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR BELOVED SONS; you shall not possess them, but THEY SHALL FALL before you BY THE SWORD.
6NEITHER SHALL YOU ENTREAT FOR THEM, NOT FOR YOURSELVES;
7But YOU SHALL SUPPLICATE IN SILENCE (Place of Condemnation). The words of the book which I wrote.
The Book of Enoch.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes I know all about your blood. It isn't as pure as you think. In fact you are a hybrid. Would you like to know who you are? Because it has been unsealed for you to know if you care to. Your Choice.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
Yes I know all about your blood. It isn't as pure as you think. In fact you are a hybrid. Would you like to know who you are? Because it has been unsealed for you to know if you care to. Your Choice.

RH negative blood type is the most rare 12-15% of the human population and the type considered to be an "alien hybrid" type. But that's only in ancient astronaut circles of folk. It's nonsense. O negative is considered the most pure, that's why it's a universal type and can be received in transfusion by all other types. I'm not the one claiming it to be the most pure of all types, that's science. And it means nothing as far as what kind of person I am or anything. To believe so is witchcraft.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
YHWH divided us into seven blood types. Yours IS the ruling class but only at a great cost because you are no longer welcome in Heaven. You have fallen from your abode and you can not entreat YHWH for yourself. The reason you are called serpents is not because you are serpents but because of where your abode is now. You must eat dust in this grand prison you have chosen for yourself. Do you know what is under the earth? The earth is not a planet. Do you think XES can take you back to heaven? You received your RH factor from ha Wah (Eve) and not the other way around. You are a hybrid and not an angel anymore.

Look at my number of posts. Do you even remember what it means.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Absurd. I've never been an angel.
edit on 24-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Are you sure about that? John the Baptist didn't know he was Elijah either but he was. I have several reasons to believe he was an O-. Solomon was, Mary Magdalen, Lazarus, Martha, and Ruth David's grandmother. Probably Bythiyah Moses' adopted mother and Daughter of Pharaoh. And definitely Bathsheba. Besides you seem like an Angel. I know and love many of them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join