It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm A Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello to all who read my introduction. I used to be a member many years ago however, my account was "lost", I still don't know why or how, anyway, fast forward to right now and I've decided to jump back on board.

My husband (Im A Marty) has been a member for many, many years and upon reading one of his latest threads I decided to sign up and well here I am. My main interest is the Paranormal and all the phenomenon that surrounds that subject. I became curious when I started experiencing regular occurances that were, well quite frankly, unexplainable. So, being the inquisitive person I am, I started researching, reading, making enquiries and It just went from there. I have accepted that I have a certain ability and have come to not be afraid of it anymore, instead I have learnt to embrace it and continue to educate myself for my personal future and spiritual growth.

So, I was jumping for joy when I actually saw that there is a dedicated Forum on this subject, another reason for genuinely wanting to join ATS.

I look forward to reading everyone's ideas, comments, thoughts, beliefs, etc, etc.

Peace, Love & Light

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Starangel

Hello and welcome here!

What was it that you experienced and was unexplainable?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have accepted that I have a certain ability and have come to not be afraid of it anymore…

Watch out for women's intuition, lol. Its double edged.

Welcome to the realm.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

edit on Cpm1Friday3520140231Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:35:02 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sit a spell. Kick your shoes off. Have a banana.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome Starangel. You'll find quite a few people on here interested in the paranormal and a lot more to try and derail you're posts with religious dogma. Do not take this personal, they can't help it. As for the paranormal, I found it hard to reconcile with it, yet more and more I'm finding so many instances of syncronicity it's altering my thoughts that there has to be more to it. Again welcome and have a nice Christmas and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Welcomes you

Great people, Great site, Plenty of ideas, theories and opinions.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have had so many experiences throughout my life, to many to document here however, here are 2 I would like to share.

I have always had the ability to see dark masses. Sometimes they appear grey in colour other times pitch black or light black with a transparent effect. I see them initially from my peripheral vision however, when I unfocus my vision and intently stare in one particular spot the dark mass that originally noticed has always returned, this enables me to get a more detailed and indepth view of what is trying to manifest. If I am in close enough proximity when this occurs I can also feel a very sharp and brisk cold breeze.

Lastly and most recently I am awakened most nights by the feeling associated with my hair being tugged at. It happens in quick, frequent intervals until I fully awake from sleep and then ceases. On occasion, following this, I then feel a pressure at the base of my mattress. An explanation of this would be as if someone sits on your bed beside you and you can then feel pressure resulting from that. a reply to: swanne

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Starangel,welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words and many thanks for the pics you uploaded. I have just had my first hard bellied laugh on ATS. Awesome!!!a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I do remember you, so happy to know who you are again and I love your new member name, here are a few colorful stars for your collection:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

The paranormal forum is awesome and so is the metaphysical forum, those are two of my favorites on this site. Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards and hopefully reading about some of your paranormal experiences!

ATS couples are so awesome, wish my hisband would join!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome! I love your avatar it's beautiful! I expect your hubs made it as I was looking back at older Avatar Creations threads and saw his work. Have fun out on the boards.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Welcome back! Good to see you posting again.

top topics

join