It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror or War on the People (the World wont escape the effects)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is much proof of the usa goverment trying to trade out liberty for securty. at first the national id card was just a theory but now its a reality... the usa goverment is enpowering this now and in probly the next 1-5 years we will be useing national id cards... a direct violation of how this goverment was setup to prevent federal goverment power from expanding... we are sposed to have a dif goverment for each state.... as we speak are first amendment is under fire... cnn did a report on this as well.. did you know freedom of the press is in the first amendment along with freedom of speach.... and over half the us population voted yes on this... hard to belive but it is so... we are losing our freedom more and more everyday... now many of you will say this will never happen... but it sadly will... the war on terror was for oil.... and if it isnt tell me what we are fighting for now... no one clearly knows.... christ is being torn away from are country when yet over 70% of americans belive in jesus... seems odd yes? and they quote "the christains arnt happy with they got they have to have more control in the public as well they just cant stick with there decorations in there yard of a mainjor seen.... tell me than if our country is not built on christainity what is it built on? and why would we have in god we trust on every coin.... truth WILL show it self... 9/11 was a setup to create a homeland security system to setup the first steps of enslavement.... now i know you must think iam a bush hater... but iam not... if you would like to lable me , iam a govement hater... for it dosent matter who is the president... they are being control by somthing higher... the united nations was created after world war 2... (it is already a 1 world goverment) to manage the world and choice right from wrong and who should have war and who shouldent.... people iam about to tell you what you need to watch out for... refuse the national id cards along with the eye scans and thumb scans... we are going to keep feeding the goverment power...for it says this is revolations.... we will be enslaved by a system... the goverment has always wanted power and control over the people.... the goverment is trying to build up a system with such power that it is impossible to comit a crime.... and this is not far from now.. imagine a chip in your arm that you must scan to buy a meal or that all your money gose too. it will hold all your money digitaly... it will have all your info, it will varify you by dna, it will be powered by body heat, and people are already living with it in them... in the bible this is the mark of the beast a power beyond humans to enslave us in a system.. our money will become digtal, we will be sucked into a tight system of security, there will be nuclear attacks to decrease the population to save the world and it will be blamed on terrorist, we will be told to give up our guns, there will than be someone that gets a high power in the system and betrays all if not already.... but hey if iam wrong explain it this to me than?
1. why is our money becoming more digital everyday?
2. what are we having a war on?
3. why is the goverment stregthening our security?
4. why couldent they notice the plane going offcorse in 9/11
5. why was norad told to stand down?
6. why dose the bible speek of these times?
7. why is jesus being taken out of usa
8. dose the times get worse or better when the law has had more power over the people.
9. why is there no more talk about sadam?
10. why is this lie setup like a video game with 1 big terrorist leader?!?
11. why would people not belive truth? (because its oviouse that 99%+ people wont belive the truth because if they did, it wouldent happen)

TRUE SHOWS IT SELF LIES DONT!

[edit on 12-12-2004 by finalturismo]

[edit on 12-12-2004 by finalturismo]

EDIT: CAPS-O CAPS-O MANNN, I WANT TO BE, A CAPS-O MAN.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalturismo

Because its easier to handle and transfer.

On whoever provides the greatest economical and industrial stimulation for the benefit of individals that can profit from such action.

The greater the security, the harder it is to argue the acts of the government in control.

They probably did, but unfortunately you cannot just destroy a 757 with lots of people on board unless you are sure something is wrong. Even then its not easy to take something like that down in a small amount of time over a populated area.

Norad was told to stand down when? You are talking about 9/11?
Seeing as Norad is a fortified command centre for the control and tracking
of Nuclear weaponry and Communication during wartime, I don't see why they wouldn't stand down shortly afterwards.

The Bible says a lot of things, I fail to see how a fantasy book written 2k years ago by normal humans has anything to do with what you are talking about here. How can you compare fiction to reality?

Because people are starting to think for themselves?
Because people are becoming smarter?
Because religious tension is the cause of most wars and unrest?
Because the separation between church and state is must for governmental decisions to be on a fair and un-bias basis?.

8. dose the times get worse or better when the law has had more power over the people.

Of course it would have a negative affect. More power welded by the government over its people will eventually result in the violation/abolition of that peoples rights. This in turn also makes it harder to question.

Because Saddam does not really serve a purpose any more. He has nothing to do with the insurgency that is gripping Iraq and no longer holds any political influence.

Well this question is pretty general... but I would hardly say this is like a video game.

11. why would people not belive truth? (because its oviouse that 99%+ people wont belive the truth because if they did, it wouldent happen)

Please... PLEASE translate that into english.

TRUE SHOWS IT SELF LIES DONT!
www.freewebtown.com...

Fanatical... utterly fanatical.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Johnny Redburn]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Our money is virtually useless. If it is becoming digital it is for tracking purposes.

We are making war on countries who possess the natural resources we need/want. The US government is waging war on the US people, slashing our civil rights. It's like confiscating firearms. Dillution of the people's power. Clinton did the same thing. He made war on state militias.

The government is strengthening its security. Not ours.

Those who planned OPERATION NORTHWOODS 9-11 knew the myriad drills going on that day would obscure the actual mission.

That should be obvious. See answer to #4.

People get ready.. Bad shyte's coming down..

People are falling away from the truth. When we reject him, Jesus will leave the building..

The founding fathers knew that the more power man accumulates, the more wretched and corrupt he will become. Absolute power corrupts absolutely..

Saddam is insignificant.

The bigger the lie the better.. The people will believe the big lie everytime. At least that's what Hitler's main man used to say.

Truth to most American citizens is what they are told on TV. If Jesus floated down from heaven on Sinbad's majik carpet, speaking truth, he'd be arrested and sent to Guantanamo in chains!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So it is much easier to keep tabs on our investments, and even easier to add claims on her account without our knowledge, or delete it altogether.

We are having a war on humanity and the values our forefathers fought for. We are having a war against the universal values of creation. We are having a war on love and peace.

Because it's preparing for a take-over.

They did. Nothing was done about it.

See 4.

Does it?

Is he? Well a lot of people have alienated themselves from his teachings of love and peace, and that is a result of a systematic and prolonged campaign of desensitization, dehumanization, demonization and mans own egocentricism.

As history will testify. Whenever the state has too much power, it abuses it.

He's irrelavant.

To create an imagined enemy, to implant fear of this imagined enemy into society, to galvanize them into giving up their freedom and their minds for a pie-in-the-sky promise of security.

11. why would people not belive truth? (because its oviouse that 99%+ people wont belive the truth because if they did, it wouldent

Because they're brainwashed.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
gess the bible shows 1 more thing correct it self we WILL fall under control people like you just fulfill prophecy

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Quiet a few interesting points you made there...

Quote: people iam about to tell you what you need to watch out for... refuse the national id cards along with the eye scans and thumb scans... we are going to keep feeding the government power...for it says this is revolations.... we will be enslaved by a system... the government has always wanted power and control over the people.... the government is trying to build up a system with such power that it is impossible to comity a crime.... End quote:

Why refuse the national ID cards? I cant see what problem there would be, unless you have something to hide. After all, they know enough about you already. Apply for a loan and See what the credit search comes back with. Scary to know that all your details are on a computer base eh?

The governments have always had power. How do you think the system runs?
Having the power to stop crimes can only be good thing, cant it? I would back any government who could totally stop crimes, or do you think its a right of the democratic country to be able to commit crimes?
Strange thing to say if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

The governments have always had power. How do you think the system runs?
Having the power to stop crimes can only be good thing, cant it? I would back any government who could totally stop crimes, or do you think its a right of the democratic country to be able to commit crimes?
Strange thing to say if you ask me.

Yeah but if stopping crimes means loseing your liberty its not worth it.
Crime is a good thing to have, it is a threat. A threat is good because it unifies people and they get things done for the commen good of them and you.
Why do you think the military loved the cold war? Acess to a budget well beyond what they could have dreamed.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First national ID...I would NOT be surprised to see a WORLD ID down the road a bit.

9/11 seems to be the tip of a huge and ugly iceberg.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

refuse the national id cards along with the eye scans and thumb scans...

Hahaha, I'd like to see the Australian government try to implement that stuff where I am.

Most people would probably reply with the following phrases:

"Get the f off my land"
"Wtf you talkin bout willis"
"Gon cut you"

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yeah but if stopping crimes means loseing your liberty its not worth it.
Crime is a good thing to have, it is a threat. A threat is good because it unifies people and they get things done for the common good of them and you.
Why do you think the military loved the cold war? Aces to a budget well beyond what they could have dreamed.

How would stopping crimes threaten my liberty? Somebody entering my home and taking my family hostage is a threat to their liberty.
A total cessation of crimes would not let that happen in the first place.

As for the cold war, ask anyone who was in the military if they enjoyed it.
I grew up with the cold war and the constant threat of nuclear attack was all too real.
We used to have film shows at school telling us what to do in the event of a nuclear attack.
Having to understand the seriousness of that at a young age was terrifying.

The budget the military enjoys now ,would, i imagine surpass anything the cold war enjoyed.

edit..typos..dohhh

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

How would stopping crimes threaten my liberty? Somebody entering my home and taking my family hostage is a threat to their liberty.

Mate you live in britain not columbia.

ID cards suck. We have all that stuff passport Driving licence blah blah

Why do the g/ment need to know everything about me, none of thier business get lost

Blunkett is a control freak and he won't be happy till we all have cctv in our front rooms

Hopefully now the daggers are out for him ID cards will go too but I doubt it

No one I know is for ID cards and I have asked a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A total cessation of crimes would not let that happen in the first place.

Yeah its a perfect world isnt it to live in a world with no crime, how do they get there though?
They increase police rights so hey its ok to have guns for the police but whats to stop the police doing what they like? i mean the PM can do as he wishes with troops and police in the name of security. Thinnk about it who watches the watchers? no one thats the truth.

As for the cold war, ask anyone who was in the military if they enjoyed it.
I grew up with the cold war and the constant threat of nuclear attack was all too real.

The whole nuclear thing was a threat but did it unify people? Yes its bog standard fear use to unify people, seen in EVERY country in the world and it works. You can see it now.

We used to have film shows at school telling us what to do in the event of a nuclear attack.
Having to understand the seriousness of that at a young age was terrifying.

Haveing to understand that now we are more at threat than under the cold war, in the cold war it was simple the enemy could be seen killed and bombed. Now the enemy is among us, wearin our clothes and looks like us. How do we live in "security if there is nothing the police can really do to stop terrorism except repeated tactics used in NI? Like getting woken up at 2 AM and your house racked through by a squad of heavily armed soldiers?

The budget the military enjoys now ,would, i imagine surpass anything the cold war enjoyed.

In the US mabye but now under the new GOV our budget is really small, germany outspends us and they have a smaller navy and army than ours. Face it a police state is not a nice place to live.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You know i didnt mean to kill the topic i think it should be kept alive , can some one post???

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I honeslty believe the money system is corput. Ever since they abandoned the gold standard. They have been given permisson to print money. I believe that most loan's are an illusion. The money they give just comes off a printing press and the interest paided by the indivudual is what keeps the nation going. If the people knew the they were paiding interest on valueless money. The nation will fall to pieaces.

The governments are coprut

Religion has been taken out, because captialsim loves money more then god.

Those who state people are geting smarter rejecting religon?

The genuis deads of society

1,000,000 abortions are years, crazy AIDS virus out of control, 50% of your money goes to tax, your slave, and nobody is happy. Constant war, feeling fear of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Man, I hate to tangent-off like this, but what ever happened to "the war on drugs" ?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Officially because its easier to handle plus harder to 'steal' than cash.
Actually - for tracking purposes plus control. Eventually all 'money' will be digital. Imagine how you would feel if the Govt just wiped all your 'money' off the computer - in effect making you instantly poor. Thats what I mean by control. Do what they want, or they'll screw you around.

Anything that is against the Bush Administrations long term agenda.

Control of the people.

I believe that Air Traffic Control did notice, and informed NORAD.

To allow the attacks to proceed.

Christian or not, it is a fact that Revelation does mention a series of events that could well be happening right now.

Because the Bush Administration are evil Satanic money-lovers. They think only of themselves and power. Christ was against all that, hence they remove him.

Far worse - Check out Hitler, Stalin and Ceausescu.

Because he's no longer relevant to the agenda. Same with Osama.

Because the country needs a baddie to despise.

Indoctination and propaganda. Plus apathy. Most people are happy to sit watching the TV, eating pizza and drinking bud. And they'll do the exact same thing every day right until the time the black helicopters land in their backyards.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm not too sure about this actualy. I've never been good with money myself, in every realm. I'll stick with piskies answer: it's more convient; atleast innocents trees are not killed.

We are engaged in a war that has been spured by the greed of the republican GOP --GREEDY OLD PIGS.

Becuase the world is out to kill you. You better build a bomb shelter pack a shotgun and some extra ammo; when you those commies team up with Islamic terrorist, all hell will break loose.

President Bush was too busy reading " I am sam"...upside down...

I'm not sure here.

The Bible can speak of whatever events your minds can contrive. Faith can do the darnest things.

I'm not sure, let me consult my high-school textbook, wait, it's the Bible...

Why was thier no talk when Bush Senior stood by with Idle hands when Saddam was carring out gassings against innocent civilians?

Becuase the American public has become ignorant enough to believe it.

What exactly is the truth?

Deep

new topics

top topics

join