It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have to help our CIA and NSA, we gotta help them out guys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Don't you people see what's going on ?

You can mud sling all you want but the fact is our CIA and NSA are not able to do everything by themselves.

We have to put our differences aside and HELP THEM DO THEIR JOBS.

-----------
They obviously never saw video of building 7 implode on youtube, we have to send them evidence of inside job. So they can find these people.
-----------
Somebody please take a few pictures of sky chemtrails, we have to let CIA and NSA know that someone is spraying the country. These agencies can not do everything, they are stretched too thin, we gotta do our part and help them.
-----------
When you send evidence to CIA and NSA, do NOT ask to be paid, for God's sake, do it out of patriotism, do you really have to be paid for helping your country out.
-----------
Won't somebody please find with google link where US congress sent 500 million dollars to free Syrian Army fighting Assad, thus creating ISIS. If we don't let them know that it is mistaken policy, they will continue to do it. we have to tell them so the poor bastards know it is a mistake so they can stop it

Don't ask what your country can do for you.

Ask what you can do for your country.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
way ahead of ya. i send monthly recording of my phone calls to them and a zip file with all my windows logs from the event viewer.
Every little bit helps.
i suggest we put our credit card details just to make sure those poor guys know we have nothing to hide from them, that we are on their side and want to help them understand.
Hell i have a team of 8 people with shovels and metal detectors trying to dig up those WMDs as we speak!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You sir are a patriot !

if only we had more people like you (standing up and saluting)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'll bet they're all very hungry from working so tirelessly, we should order them pizza, lots and lots of pizzas. What the hell, lets send some hookers around there too, tranny ones

edit on 16-12-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FutureWithoutFuture4

I keep non-human and interdimensional beings from judging us by our governments. Trust me. I do plenty for this country. Get said agencies to stop being creeps sounds like a better idea. Not exactly the muse we all look for.

(Yes, I'm fully aware of how that sounds. But all my hacked files tell me it's not that crazy)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Did someone already told them that Osama has been dead for many years and they killed the wrong guy in Pakistan? Or that when they killed Ghadafi and left the whole country went apesh $% ?

The Cia really need help... poor basterds

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Trust me, they already know more than we do.
BTW, I really hope this is sarcasm/satire. Otherwise, you are hopelessly brainwashed in to thinking they're here to protect us.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FutureWithoutFuture4

And what about these folks = www.fbi.gov...

The unsung guys behind the scenes that are not mentioned daily on the news. Like some of the elite U.S. Military units, their missions and ACCOMPLISHMENTS are not put on the news daily.

spook17

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I'll bet they're all very hungry from working so tirelessly, we should order them pizza, lots and lots of pizzas. What the hell, lets send some hookers around there too, tranny ones

.....actually thats the Secret Service

top topics

join