It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Rabbit Hole Deepens...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've found yet another twist in the story of John F. Kennedy.

Robert Allen Hale was an odd, religion-twisting nutter type who physically and sexually abused his wife and 15 children. He was sentenced to 14 years in prison but died 8 months into his stay. Good riddance but that's not the real story.

Robert Allen Hale's father was an FBI agent in Ft. Worth, Texas and was quite close to J. Edgar Hoover. His mother went to school with Lee Harvey Oswald and in July 1962, set him up with a job at Leslie Welding Company in Dallas.

Now all of that is coincidental but...

In April 1959, Robert Hale "accidentally" shot his 16 year old wife behind the ear with a shotgun, killing her. His now-dead wife was Kathleen Connally... daughter of John Connally. The same John Connally who was sitting in front of President Kennedy during the assassination and was wounded.

On August 7, 1962 in Los Angeles, an FBI agent observed Robert Allen Hale and his brother burglarizing the apartment of Judith Exner. Judith Exner was under surveillance because she was a known mistress of a few high-level mafia bosses but she had also had an affair with John F. Kennedy for 2 years when he was still a senator. Whatever was found in the apartment was later used by General Dynamics to blackmail Kennedy into awarding them a $7 billion contract to design and build the "TFX" aircraft which later became the F-111. Oh... did I mention that Robert Allen Hale's father became chief of security operations for General Dynamics after leaving the FBI?

This one man was so intertwined in aspects of the JFK assassination that it's hard to believe it's all coincidental.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
By no means meant to question the veracity of your hypothesis...

But by any chance could you reference your source? I'm just rather interested in this topic overall and would enjoy looking it up myself....

-NF

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Whatever was found in the apartment was later used by General Dynamics to blackmail Kennedy into awarding them a $7 billion contract to design and build the "TFX" aircraft which later became the F-111.

Is this part fact, or fiction?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That seems a bit like, Did you or did you NOT kill your wife?!?

-NF

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

It's just a fantastic claim. If it's backed up by facts, then it's true and not up for debate, but if it's opinion, well, I think it should be viewed as such. But you are free to view things as you see fit. That's what's so wonderful about this place.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Whatever was found in the apartment was later used by General Dynamics to blackmail Kennedy into awarding them a $7 billion contract to design and build the "TFX" aircraft which later became the F-111.

It's always difficult to come up with "facts" when dealing with political scandals but there are many signs pointing to the story being true.

www.umsl.edu...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
Interesting twist I have not heard of before.
I did a search for TFX aircraft and came across this Link

I don't have the the to go through it all but it  appears this guy has flesh out the whole theory. Here is a couple quotes that stood out to me as I read his first post. 

Several journalists speculated that Johnson and his friends in Texas had played a key role in obtaining the TFX contract for General Dynamics. (9) When "reporters discovered that the Continental National Bank of Fort Worth, was the principal money source for the General Dynamics plant" in October, 1963, Fred Korth was forced to resign as Secretary of the Navy. (10)

Johnson’s role in these events was confirmed when Don B. Reynolds testified in a secret session of the Senate Rules Committee. As Victor Lasky pointed out, Reynolds “spoke of the time Bobby Baker opened a satchel full of paper money which he said was a $100,000 payoff for Johnson for pushing through a $7billion TFX plane contract.” (11)

10. Peter Dale Scott, Deep Politics and the Death of JFK, 1993, (page 220)

11. Victor Lasky, It Didn’t Start With Watergate, 1977 (page 144)

edit on 12-12-2014 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
By no means meant to question the veracity of your hypothesis...

But by any chance could you reference your source? I'm just rather interested in this topic overall and would enjoy looking it up myself....

-NF

In my original post, click the highlighted name to see Robert Allen Hale's wikipedia page. That page has a lot of the info and the rest can be found by clicking/googling the other names listed.

I started this search because Hale was mentioned on an Alaska reality show that I was watching. When I noticed the links to Oswald, Connally, and JFK, my mind was a little blown and I researched it a little more.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah upon reading this it seems a little far fetched to me but then you think about the fact that they were at least four U.S. presidents in Texas around the time of JFK's Assassination. Then you say yeah I could maybe see this as being true.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That part is something you need to spend an awful lot of time on, and good luck. Try looking up the Crown family, and just keep going.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the JFK hit is an endless trail of breadcrumbs. a waterway that is now so muddied, it's impossible
to see the riverbed anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

right until certain documents become declassified. But I would still like to know what truly happened that day. If a lot of our theories are correct or if something happened that nobody thought of or suspected.

But I think we are on agreement that we know what didn't happen. right?? right?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As if this story needed any more strange occurrences... Marilyn Monroe died 2 days before the burglary of Judith Exnar's home.

It has long been claimed that items were removed from Marilyn's home immediately after her death... items that would have verified her affair with Kennedy.

It has also long been claimed that many aspects of her "suicide" were fishy and many signs pointed to murder.

It's certainly fishy that men were seen burglarizing the Los Angeles home of a former JFK mistress just 2 days after the death of another JFK mistress in the same city.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I can see a mop up crew being concerned about pillow talk becoming public accusations after JFK was taken out. You might have to track down alot of 'loose ends' to confirm this theory as there were many, many pillows being used. Secret recordings were popular commodities back then and some prophetic words in JFK's own voice might have been very explosive.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

I can see a mop up crew being concerned about pillow talk becoming public accusations after JFK was taken out. You might have to track down alot of 'loose ends' to confirm this theory as there were many, many pillows being used. Secret recordings were popular commodities back then and some prophetic words in JFK's own voice might have been very explosive.

Or certain groups were looking for as much dirt as they could get their hands on to have power over Kennedy...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
JFK talked about the TFX contract at the Fort Worth breakfast, bragged about the money being spent in Texas for the military industrial complex

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Yeah upon reading this it seems a little far fetched to me but then you think about the fact that they were at least four U.S. presidents in Texas around the time of JFK's Assassination. Then you say yeah I could maybe see this as being true.

Yes, and one of them was George Double you, and the funny thing
is, apparently he called the next day after the assassination in
south Texas and admitted that he thinks he was in Dallas but had no recollection
of the assassination, that he only learned of it the following day.

It would seem That George Jr. was just about the only person in
the country who couldn't remember exactly where he was and what he
was doing on that day, except to say he "thinks" he was in Dallas.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just reading the small Wikipedia post these
"coincidences" kind of just reach out and grab
you. The post never evens hints that there's
a JFK Assassination connection.

rebel 5

edit on 13-12-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
Just reading the small Wikipedia post these
"coincidences" kind of just reach out and grab
you. The post never evens hints that there's
a JFK Assassination connection.

rebel 5

Yep. That's what led me down the rabbit hole.

Also, a slight correction to the information from Wikipedia... Hale's mother didn't go to school with Oswald. Robert Hale and his brother actually went to school with Oswald so that's how he was connected to the mother.
edit on 12/13/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I had to read that through a couple times because it didn't make sense to me. I think the Wiki article was trying to say that the mother got Oswald the job and that Oswald went to school with Robert. It just sounded like it was saying that he went to school with the mother. I don't think it meant to sound that way.

<<   2  3 >>

join