It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Rabbit Hole Deepens...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
As if this story needed any more strange occurrences... Marilyn Monroe died 2 days before the burglary of Judith Exnar's home.

It has long been claimed that items were removed from Marilyn's home immediately after her death... items that would have verified her affair with Kennedy.

It has also long been claimed that many aspects of her "suicide" were fishy and many signs pointed to murder.

It's certainly fishy that men were seen burglarizing the Los Angeles home of a former JFK mistress just 2 days after the death of another JFK mistress in the same city.

Come on folks, even the surgeon at Bethesda naval hospital that performed the Autopsy, and took photographs, which could prove the shots came from the front, and exploded the back of Kennedys head off, was taken out, after a torturing session, probably for all the prints. The guy was left handed and the "Suicide" occurred with a pistol shot from the right hand. Still think your living in a democracy?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

as a Big JFK Assassination Conspiracy fan

Interesting about the connections of
Robert Allen Hale

but one should look at the Connections of Lee Harvey Oswald Wife of Where she was Staying and Who She was Teaching Russian and this Woman of Whom she is Connected to a lot of People that were involved in the Government Elite ..

Also a Self Claimed Assassin of JFK that did the Front Headshot that did JFK IN.. that was involved with the CIA and The Mafia .. that Claimed He knew Lee Harvey Oswald and Lee was Involved with The Assassination but for Opposite Reasons .. and Claims that the CIA Wanted to Pull Out of it but the Mafia wanted a GO.. and that Mans Names is JAMES FIELDS

Mob hitman James Files claims once again he was the man responsible for President John F. Kennedy's assassination - and that Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a single shot

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ld-never-fired-single-shot.html#ixzz3Lwzzoj00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk... ld-never-fired-single-shot.html

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the information ATS…

I like connecting JFK dots.

The F111 "Ardvark" was a bastard creation of politics and "joint" requirements of both the Navy and Air Force. The contract for the jet that did everything but nothing well was awarded to General Dynamics and saw service in Vietnam.

McNamara was later accused of having bought the second best airplane at the higher price.

Link

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
Just reading the small Wikipedia post these
"coincidences" kind of just reach out and grab
you. The post never evens hints that there's
a JFK Assassination connection.

rebel 5

That makes things even weirder.

Thanks for the correction and you're right,
this does indeed look like a rabbit hole.

Rebel 5

Yep. That's what led me down the rabbit hole.

Also, a slight correction to the information from Wikipedia... Hale's mother didn't go to school with Oswald. Robert Hale and his brother actually went to school with Oswald so that's how he was connected to the mother.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Come on folks, even the surgeon at Bethesda naval hospital that performed the Autopsy, and took photographs, which could prove the shots came from the front, and exploded the back of Kennedys head off, was taken out, after a torturing session, probably for all the prints. The guy was left handed and the "Suicide" occurred with a pistol shot from the right hand. Still think your living in a democracy?

Just to interject here... For what it's worth, I am left handed and I shoot with my right hand. I don't know how common that is, but I always thought it was at the very least not uncommon.

Anyway, this topic is interesting but I don't know enough about it to comment further. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This seems to one of the more recent threads regarding JFK..... I refer those with the know in this subject as follows.

Argentine Assassin and NJW ...sorry its brief my initial look at this subject.

edit on 15-4-2015 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Interesting read, and theory, But i still believe Johnsons Mistress, and that Bush, Johnson and Big oil Killed Kennedy, So Johnson Could get his shot without running for it, and all their Cronies could sell Vietnam..Jackie knew it, you could see it in her face.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

I always thought it was George H W (Sr) who didn't recall where he was that day.
Dubya would've been about 17 at the time. A little young to be trusted with an operation like that, unless he was MK Ultra'd into doing something, which would explain why he doesn't remember... but are you sure it was Jr who claims not to remember?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So he was a wife killing child abuser who was connected to Hoover through his mother, but how does that involve him in the murder of JFK..

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh, that's Papa Pilgrim (Robert Hale). They found him in a creepy blue van eating bugs to survive not far from where I grew up.

I didn't know his farther was an FBI agent. What a crazy, small world.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
So he was a wife killing child abuser who was connected to Hoover through his mother, but how does that involve him in the murder of JFK..

How much of the thread did you read?

He went to school with Oswald, his mother helped Oswald get the job in Dallas, he was linked to the burglary of one of JFK's former mistresses, he killed John Connally's daughter, and his father worked as head of security for a company that supposedly blackmailed JFK.

Nobody said he was involved in the actual assassination.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

True, but he might have been someone who knew something...

Although, based on what I saw of him on TV during his court appearances, the guy was clearly off his rocker. I don't think he would have been very credible with whatever information he might have had.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This one man was so intertwined in aspects of the JFK assassination that it's hard to believe it's all coincidental.

What aspects of this theory are intertwined with JFK'S murder?
He was married to Connallys daughter?
He broke into the flat of one of JFK'S múltiple mistresses?
What does the TFX have to do with his murder?
I don't see anything here connected to the murder.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I always thought it was George H W (Sr) who didn't recall where he was that day.
Dubya would've been about 17 at the time. A little young to be trusted with an operation like that, unless he was MK Ultra'd into doing something, which would explain why he doesn't remember... but are you sure it was Jr who claims not to remember?

That person was referring to HW. Back in the 60's he was George Jr with his father Prescott Bush being all grown up.

Anyways, photos showed up showing HW in Dallas with other CIA officials and that's all that really needs to be said.

Read up on LBJ's little party the night before kennedy died. Ruby was there, Nixon was there, LBJ was there, the mafia was there, the CIA was there, and supposedly even HW Bush was there.

That wasn't enough for Bush though, he tried to kill Reagan too.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

This one man was so intertwined in aspects of the JFK assassination that it's hard to believe it's all coincidental.

What aspects of this theory are intertwined with JFK'S murder?
He was married to Connallys daughter?
He broke into the flat of one of JFK'S múltiple mistresses?
What does the TFX have to do with his murder?
I don't see anything here connected to the murder.

It stands to reason that if you're going to kill the president, you need a followup plan incase he survives. Blackmail is good for that.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I thought it was Jr, but I think he was working for the CIA
at the time, you're probably right that it was Sr. since
Jr. has claimed he never worked for the CIA.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I do not believe in coincidence in relation to an obvious conspiracy.

SnF

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just a little more detail as I saw it.... The shooter was known(Argentinean) whoever it was, the area was cleared by the various agencies. Akin to 9/11 and the Clearing of Airspace so that the known assassins/terrorist could get on with their goals.

Plausible Deniability

And reading some of your replies on this thread a definite Bush MO.
edit on 23-4-2015 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I b hale his best friend also in the fbi
Worked for hl hunt who attended the party with lbj at Clint Mur chison house. Might be a connection.

Sid Richardson was there also. He was a business partner of murchinson. ss. Richardson named John B. Connally, the future Texas governor, as co-executor of his estate, a designation which provided Connally with steady income for years.

The same connally who was sitting shotgun in the presidents car.

The money flowed to Johnson like an inexhaustible river. By befriending Richardson, Murchison, Hunt, and other oilmen like Amon Carter of Fort Worth, Wesley West of Austin, and R. J. Parten of Houston, Johnson assured himself of nearly unlimited funding."
Murchison and Sid Richardson, became friends of J. Edgar Hoover, the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It was the start of a long friendship.

Clint Murchison was also closely liked to the Mafia. In 1955 a Senate committee discovered that 20 per cent of the Murchison Oil Lease Company was owned by Vito Genovese and his family
On 16th October, 1962, President Kennedy was able to persuade Congress to pass an act that removed the distinction between repatriated profits and profits reinvested abroad. While this law applied to industry as a whole, it especially affected the oil companies. It was estimated that as a result of this legislation, wealthy oilmen saw a fall in their earnings on foreign investment from 30 per cent to 15 per cent. The following year, on 17th January, 1963, President Kennedy presented his proposals for tax reform. This included relieving the tax burdens of low-income and elderly citizens. Kennedy also claimed he wanted to remove special privileges and loopholes. He even said he wanted to do away with the oil depletion allowance. It is estimated that the proposed removal of the oil depletion allowance would result in a loss of around $300 million a year to Texas oilmen.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just posted some notes. They were all connected. The big oil company's lost a bunch of money thanks to Kennedy. With the mob connections some of them had they took him out.

Politicians, big business men, and the mob were all connected for a long time before jfk was assassinated.
edit on 26-4-2015 by Eg714 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join