It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 lion show gone terribly wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Am I the only one who would rather see these beautiful animals in there natural state, rather than a crappy show like this? I honestly don't understand my fellow human beings. We think we own this world and the creatures in it. I can't say I feel sorry for the stick wielding douches. Anyways I thought I would share and I am by no means a hardcore animal rights activist. I don't think you have to to see this is wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

My nominee for the Steve Irwin award.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I miss good ol Steve

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
if only there was a way of knowing that irritating a carnivorous animal the size of a small car with teeth upwards of 8 cm was a bad idea

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That's because the stingray didn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

That's because the stingray didn't.

He would have lived if he hadn't pulled out the stingray tail from his chest cavity while underwater.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This guy was asking for this to happen, Kept agitating the animal so much so, that another lion joined in on the attack. Darwin Award nominee, IMO

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Am I the only one who would rather see these beautiful animals in there natural state, rather than a crappy show like this?

No , I would rather see them in the wild or in an animal park where they have the space to roam and behave as nature intended.
It's a sad fact of life that some animals need to be protected from hunters and poachers so some form of captivity (animal parks) is necessary if we are to be sure of the species survival.

Having said that I do believe that most Circuses look after their animals well , if you want to vent anger at someone then vent it at China , South Korea, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar who still continue the barbaric practice of farming caged Bears for Bile.
www.worldanimalprotection.org...

Tell your friends and email their embassy's to protest.

edit on 12-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yay for those lions. I'm sure they're beaten and tortured to make them perform those ridiculous stunts. Nothing more unnatural and sad. I'd buy a ticket to watch them dismantle and eat those trainers. Throw that douche with the fire hose in there too.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Double
edit on 12-12-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
edit
edit on 12-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wow, all the sadists talking about taking justice in seeing a dude mauled by lions. I just read a thread on how barbaric we are in our desire for justice.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

Wow, all the sadists talking about taking justice in seeing a dude mauled by lions. I just read a thread on how barbaric we are in our desire for justice.

not about justice. least not for me
looks like the lion had enough of their lame crap, making him swing on a platform and sit on a stool.

watching the dude get ruined was much more entertaining.

you mess with fire and eventually youre gonna get burnt.

but lets blame the lion right?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Ok then, we'll place that under the sadist category.

You can blame the lions if you want, I'm not doing that. But I'd rather not have a fellow human mauled by 10 lions.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

Ok then, we'll place that under the sadist category.

You can blame the lions if you want, I'm not doing that. But I'd rather not have a fellow human mauled by 10 lions.

i dont blame the lions.
i would rather they not get mauled and i would also they rather not use the lions as a tool for amusement.
since they did, oh well
messed around 1 too many times i guess.
had they not been there, they would not have been 'attacked'

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I know they're playing Russian roulette, I was just shocked at the responses. And I completely agree that this is corny entertainment, I too would rather see them in their natural state, like a Safari.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

Ya I don't think they should be killed or disfigured by the Lions but It is hard to feel sorry for them.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Let's see here....

Whips Lion.

Lion attacks.

Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is interesting that the one lion was just going after the one guy like it remembered something he did to it and was looking for a little revenge.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Such a shame that the lions didn't maul and eat these morons.
It's just sick that the even have a show like this..... You just know that those lions get disciplined (beaten) regularly and I bet they got extra beaten for attacking these "poor trainers"

Wasn't nice for kids to see to be honest.

This kind of crap should be banned... it's archaic and cruel.

Pisses me off man.
edit on 12/12/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join