It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Cops Outed and Pull Gun on Crowd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

And I'm sure he is a good dude to have done so.

These two however...

edit on Cpm6Friday0820144931Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:08:49 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Accidentally removed from myATS. Rebookmarking.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Just when I thought I could not respect the police any less they manage to be just a bit more despicable.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

This sort of uncouth behavior is far from new. Agent provocateurs have been subverting and sabotaging protests for centuries. Its a shame.

edit on Cpm7Friday2920140831Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:29:08 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eris deliver me from autocorrect

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It appears it is coming harder and harder for the cops to pull off under cover work against protesters and dissenters. We had something like this happen here in Japan recently. An undercover cop are tracking leftist university students and the students exposed him. They took him down on the campus, restrained him and held him in a dorm room until the cops came and got their boy personally. The cops showed up with a ton of riot cops and had to work out a deal to get one of their own back.

Undercover security police exposed on Kyoto University campus after arrests of Chūkaku-ha activists, officer detained by students

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomwv

Seems as though they handled the situation smashingly.

Yup. When you use the same tactics conflict after conflict the opposition begins to catch on.

I look for them in every protest I watch. I usually find them too. Plain clothes, black face wraps/ Balaclavas/ bandanas. They are usually the ones trying to tip cop cars. The media calls them "anarchists".

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

He also flashed his CHP badge.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is what cops do with protests and movements. They are almost always the ones that start smashing and burning. Most protesters don't do this because as soon as it happens the protest is shut down. Wake up Statist apologists.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomwv

In the US, that would be a near certain death sentence dealt out by a swat team.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I just can't imagine American students doing that sort of thing. But Japan doesn't have an overtly militarized police force either.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These dopes are lucky they didn't get smashed by the crowd. If someone who has not identified their self as an officer pulls a gun and assaults someone, my first instinct would probably be to kick them into next week.
I doubt these guys came up with this brilliant plan on their own. Everyone involved needs to be sharing a cell.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Well, once the protest outed these tools one of them got his face rocked. But yeah they are lucky they didn't get severely beaten or worse... when the s### went down and guns were drawn how was the protest supposed to know for sure these dudes were cops?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat From what I understand,once outed, the plain clothed officers brandished weapons, prompting a member of the protests to assault one of the undies by punching his face.

OK, can someone please tell me when it became 'normal' to punch/assault a police officer after he has identified himself ???

And at what point did people start thinking it was wrong for someone who assaults an officer to be arrested and/or shot???

Isn't this the same insanity that got Mike Brown shot in the first place?!?!?!?!?

If someone identifies themselves as an officer and you proceed to then attack them, you honestly deserve to be shot.

#YOLO #mikebrownwasamoron

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Because, now you would know this if you read, no one knew he was a cop until after he started making arrests, they had no badges and were wearing civvies, not uniforms.

The weapon came out and his partner got punched because of it.

Oh, and I agree that Brown was an idiot but I still don't believe he deserved to be killed.

So now you tell me, since when is it okay for plain clothed undies to try and incite a protest to loot?

#f---policebrutality

edit on Cam11Saturday4920143231Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:49:32 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: edit to add/eris deliver me from autocorrect

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just want to know why he holds his gun like a complete dip S@#$. It's a gun not a prop in a gangster movie. Who the hell shoots sideways. You'll hit your partner or worse but not likely anything you are aiming at. To me it just shows more unprofessional behavior by cops. And if thats how he seriously thinks you should hold a gun then he needs to go back to the academy and get a better firearm education. Anyone holding a gun like that at a respectable gun range would be thrown out for being a jackass and possibly endangering bystanders.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

At least he had his finger outside the trigger guard.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat From what I understand,once outed, the plain clothed officers brandished weapons, prompting a member of the protests to assault one of the undies by punching his face.

OK, can someone please tell me when it became 'normal' to punch/assault a police officer after he has identified himself ???

And at what point did people start thinking it was wrong for someone who assaults an officer to be arrested and/or shot???

Isn't this the same insanity that got Mike Brown shot in the first place?!?!?!?!?

If someone identifies themselves as an officer and you proceed to then attack them, you honestly deserve to be shot.

#YOLO #mikebrownwasamoron

How hard do you think it would be for anyone in plain clothes to pull a gun and shout "Police!"
Not very hard. Police should be clearly identifiable by uniform.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
They shoot infultrators and spies in other countries..these dipsh#t instagators are lucky their gun weren't taken from them. Guy is holding his gun gang banger style cause geuss what...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Because, now you would know this if you read, no one knew he was a cop until after he started making arrests, they had no badges and were wearing civvies, not uniforms.

The weapon came out and his partner got punched because of it.

Oh, and I agree that Brown was an idiot but I still don't believe he deserved to be killed.

So now you tell me, since when is it okay for plain clothed undies to try and incite a protest to loot?

#f---policebrutality

Look, what people SAY happened and reality are so very often two different things....

Just like all of the people who came out of the woodwork claiming Wilson shot brown in the back as he ran away..... Then some decent members of the community had to step forward and say actually, Brown was charging the officer....

And I find it hard to believe someone runs up and punches a guy after he pulls a gun....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sirhumperdink
What I am pointing out, is that before one jumps to conclusions, that we look at the whole picture. The picture is a very interesting thing, as it can show exactly what the photographer wants to show.

Far too often, the court of public opinion is used to convict, rather than to discuss, heated emotions willing to condemn an innocent person all cause we see only a few points.

I was merely pointing out that with the current actions, the protesters are not so innocent, with a few aggitaters in the mix what are willing to take things beyond what they should be. And here where the police are caught in the middle. One one hand they have to allow the protesters, that is perfectly acceptable. But when it starts to endanger the public safety, or as in Ferguson, it is turns violent, businesses destroyed and looters running wild, it looses the support of the people and there would be no change in the words, as those that are needed for said support, back away.

I also stated, that the police, being present is acceptable, but to go into the protest like that, leads them to be suspect and ultimately should never have happened. It only causes more problems in the long run on both sides.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join