It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Cops Outed and Pull Gun on Crowd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Yes the guy is an undercover and that is his partner making the arrest. Holding a gun 'gansta style' makes it easier to locate ejected shell casings because they will either go straight up, or straight down. This is common knowledge to Law Enforcement.

I do not know how you can try to deny this officer broke a Golden Rule of firearm safety.
edit on 11-12-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Yes the guy is an undercover and that is his partner making the arrest. Holding a gun 'gansta style' makes it easier to locate ejected shell casings because they will either go straight up, or straight down. This is common knowledge to Law Enforcement.

I do not know how you can try to deny this officer broke a Golden Rule of firearm safety.

I disagree. Firearms are often properly pointed at a threat.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It has nothing to do with locating spent shells. Shells fly how they fly, regardless of how the weapon is held. Hold the freakin gun upside down and the shells still fly the same distance, just the other direction. Give me a break.

It's a one handed shooting technique. And it's a legitimate technique. Some people use it because it helps them control the weapon better when shooting one handed. Some people don't do it because they don't think it helps. I tilt my weapon when shooting one handed, but not to a full 90 degrees like this guy has in some of the pictures.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

The activists have an agenda.

And the police don't? If multiple eye-witness accounts can be believed, the UCs clearly harbored an agenda that included provoking the protest to violence.

Having been a beltway bandit for the better part of a decade, I've seen plenty of activists who make stuff up.

But the police always tell the truth, right?

You can't get all excited about unproven allegations from an obviously biased witness or one with an agenda.

But I should trust the word of an obviously biased police force with an agenda?

Besides, there are more than one witness. The protest didn't even notice these guys until they started trying to provoke them into looting. THEN and only then did they out them and then and only then did the provocateurs draw their weapons and begin making arrests. Seems fairly obvious to me.

Kallisti

No, cops don't always tell the truth. However, their accusation is still unsubstantiated. You might believe something unsubstantiated just because it fits into your preconceived paradigm. Me? I prefer evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

It is futile, the guy is on the Police State's side. He will continue to make excuses for their actions.

Activism is the new bad -ism apparently and they must be discredited at all cost in accordance with the police state.

I must say we do not have the same kind of blatant police bullying in the south where the majority of citizens are armed at least not in the white neighborhoods.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And exactly what, pray tell, evidence do you have that the UCs in question are innocent of attempting to provoke this particular protest to violence and looting?

Please do present it to us, as I will gladly redact all statements I have made within the context of this thread regarding the issue at hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Come man, you know I am right about this one. Maybe if they go straight up.

I know when I hold my go to side arm sideways like that, I get a somewhat neat pile of shell casings(when the ejector hole is poining down) which makes it much easier to pick up the spent casings.

This is stupid to even try to argue with you guys who will pretend you are some military shooting experts and can assure this forum that everything you say is 100% true.

The guy broke a Golden Rule of Firearm Safety, that alone ought to get him fired and possibly indicted.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

NO IT IS NOT ,it is a BRIEF snap from a draw for fast engagement.
Ayoob said so after he put it out.
Some twerp pulls a gun and fires sideways, his ass is OFF the range.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And exactly what, pray tell, evidence do you have that the UCs in question are innocent of attempting to provoke this particular protest to violence and looting?

Please do present it to us, as I will gladly redact all statements I have made within the context of this thread regarding the issue at hand.

Logic dictates that one cannot prove a negative. The accusation is that they were trying to provoke violence and looting (I would suggest that if one will loot and burn if "provoked" than one is a low-life to begin with) and the accuser has to provide evidence to back up his or her claims. That's how logic works.

Otherwise, prove to me you didn't abuse your wife last night.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So you are saying a guy filming an arrest is a big enough threat to point a live gun at?

That is insanity!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Just noticed this little gem.

So the cameraman was a big enough threat that the undie had to train his service pistol on him, given it doesn't appear he has his finger through the trigger guard, nonetheless, the photog was not a threat. If he was perceived as a threat by that particular UC LEO then maybe he should get a new Job. No one believes cameras can steal your soul in 21st century America.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It is futile, the guy is on the Police State's side. He will continue to make excuses for their actions.

Activism is the new bad -ism apparently and they must be discredited at all cost in accordance with the police state.

I must say we do not have the same kind of blatant police bullying in the south where the majority of citizens are armed at least not in the white neighborhoods.

Riiiight. Asking for proof of an accusation is being for a "police state." By that logic, can I assume you are for lawless ness and mob violence?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just noticed this little gem.

So the cameraman was a big enough threat that the undie had to train his service pistol on him, given it doesn't appear he has his finger through the trigger guard, nonetheless, the photog was not a threat. If he was perceived as a threat by that particular UC LEO then maybe he should get a new Job. No one believes cameras can steal your soul in 21st century America.

And you haven't the faintest idea what was going on behind and alongside the cameraman. I'd say that an angry mob would be a threat, yes?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So you are saying a guy filming an arrest is a big enough threat to point a live gun at?

That is insanity!

No, I'm saying that it very likely was not just the innocent little cameraman he's pointing at. There was a mob of angry people there.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh right. I forgot combat is the range. Weird though, since I've never been thrown off a range for it. But if the almighty Ayoob says its, then by God it's gospel!

Oh, and to clarify, since you clearly didn't read all of my post before launching into a caps lock tirade: I plainly said that I had no idea why the officer had his weapon canted a full 90 degrees, and that I don't cant my weapon that much when shooting one handed. About 10-15 degrees maybe. And the gungod Ayoob teaches to cant the weapon when shooting weak handed to bring the sights in line with your dominant eye. What you're screaming about is gangsta shooting, which would be 90 degrees or more of tilt. Which I wasnt even talking about. So....yea

edit on 11-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Added knowledge and stuff

edit on 11-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Typos in my knowledge. Oh the irony.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
that's got to be embarrassing; cops encouraging crime.

the whole thing (protests) seems like a set up but a gamble many are willing to take for some odd reason. considering that nothing at all is going to come from it.

sort of like Mike Brown's stepdad...can you imagine how hard its going to be for him to find work in Ferguson after the things that were said and happened?

This has been going on for some time, and not just the USA, and especially withe Occupy groupings, although many of the occupy groups have caught on for some time and know what to look for. Spend 10 minutes on this video over the years, a cop with a hand sized rock in his hand,and caught by a senior protestor, cop vandals smashing cameras, a very scary 'lady' cop threatening a cameraman, and all of them undercover in protest marches...very naughty boys!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There was also a mob of well trained and armed police officers there as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There was also a mob of well trained and armed police officers there as well.

In that photo? Where?

Besides, they were just a mob of republi-nazis keeping the plucky peaceful protestors down anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

these kind of infiltrators are the lowest of the low.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

In that photo? Where?

Certainly you must realize that the photo you refer two is but a microcosm of the whole, correct? Or did you think that CHP sent to undies all alone into a protest? C'mon man!

Besides, they were just a mob of republi-nazis keeping the plucky peaceful protestors down anyway.

Nice. SMH.
edit on Cpm3Thursday3820145631Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:38:56 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join