It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpeace activists 'damage' ancient Nazca lines, Peru to seek criminal charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Green peace is more a political group imo . This is from RT and shows the mess .

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Bone75

I actually feel quite bad now.

Don't. When choosing to go down the road of the grammar Nazi, you had better have every one of your ducks in a row. If not, you get what we have here. (please read that with the cool hand Luke voice)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Bone75

I actually feel quite bad now.

And I feel like an idiot, But at least you understood me . And to save any credibility I did say the tree huggers would be better at grammar than him not me.....
. Plus the hate in his comment brings out the worst in me. Nature deserves more respect and love, its our temple
edit on 11-12-2014 by papazen because: Grammar correction

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
1) Classify this as eco terrorism and thus also Greenpeace as a terrorist organisation.

2) Sue them for 1 million US dollars per square meter of ground affected.

3) Jail time for whoever came up with this idea and those that approved it.

4) Public apology from the heads of Greenpeace to the entire world for destroying parts of one of the most famous world heritage sites.

Seriously, this is the same thing as if they would have taken stones from the Great Pyramid and written "NATURE RULES!" with them, organise Stonehenge into the shape of marijuana leaf or recut the spires of Taj Mahal into trees.

Nature definetly deserves more respect and love. Greenpeace deserve none.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join