It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist Warns Earth May Be in Path of Big Asteroid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just received a message from a friend of mine that says he received in a channeled message that "the seal is about to be broken", and then I come across this article!

I just wanted to share this with you and get your un-rude thoughts.

If this Russian scientist is correct, Brian May’s Asteroid Day on June 30, 2015, may be too little, too late to save us from a mountain-sized asteroid he recently discovered.
Vladimir Lipunov is a lead scientist on the team which spotted asteroid 2014 UR116 on October 27, 2014, at the MASTER-II observatory in Kislovodsk, Russia. Estimated to be 370 meters (1214 feet) in diameter, he describes it in a video released this week by the Russian space agency Roscosmos as a mountain-sized object that could hit the Earth with an explosion 1,000 times greater than the surprise Chelyabinsk meteor which exploded over that Russian city in 2013, shattering windows, damaging buildings and injuring over a thousand people.

Read much more from the source page.
mysteriousuniverse.org...
Can anyone translate this for us?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks Phage. Well, 60 years isn't far away. I have family that will be here then. Hopefully, something can be done between now and then to divert it away from us.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You always ruin my apocalyptic fantasies Phage.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I said "at least 60 years." That doesn't mean it poses a risk in 60 years, that's just how far out the posted close approach table reaches.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

You always ruin my apocalyptic fantasies Phage.

lol and I even took my socks off for this one.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What about the poor asteroid getting creamed by the much larger Earth? Just want to remind folks to root for the underdog.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
real doom, when it arrives, will do so without fanfare, prediction or preparation. we won't see it coming.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes once again that backward old country known as Russia thats so out of date with rusty tractors for tanks wins the west at spoting this object.

Tell ya they don't even have any stealth fighters (think about this one) because no one has ever seen one and we could take them out any time we like

Earth gets hit by a big one this size about every 80,000 years so it might not kill you but it will upset your day no matter where you live
edit on 9-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

real doom, when it arrives, will do so without fanfare, prediction or preparation. we won't see it coming.

I really hope that you are correct. I don't want to live in a society that wakes up to the fact that they have X number days/months left.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

You don't. When "it" happens the only ones with any foreknowledge will be those in the bunkers. The surprise matters, the less people prepared, the more casualties/chaos.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The OP has been Phaged...

It was damn quick too.

And, I almost stopped reading at "Channeled".

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

That's exactly what the KJV Bible says. When we do, it'll be too late.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You don't. When "it" happens the only ones with any foreknowledge will be those in the bunkers. The surprise matters, the less people prepared, the more casualties/chaos.

That raises the question, are we being lied to... again... to avoid a panic?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Lied to about when it "might hit" or lied to about this situation to distract us?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Rahm Bastardized, but so perversely true--
"Never let a good culling go to waste."

I think I'd be sitting in back of the lowest stack of chips in
that fateful last game of 5-card draw with Zarni and RosCo
when we get the Cheech Wizard GOOMPH.. all over our
bodies.
Guess it'd hurt less than a hangover or sustaining the lousy
press of being a President in a teeny flick. But you never
know, in 60 years we may be able to play nine ball with
whole planetary satellites. Maybe Bruce Willis wouldn't
even have to hit the button at ringside... but I watch too
many teeny flicks at my age too.
If it was up to me, and twas a drama metro, I'd like to see the
Borealis feed back out of control on Christmas Eve sometime...
"It came upon a midnight clear" is somehow appropriate.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

The "it" is seen as a reset. It is not only a way to change the system within hours but it is a way to introduce the solution and seem like saviors at the same time.

"We had no idea this was going to happen." they say as they show up a few days or weeks later. To them, the ones who run the show and the shows behind that, "it" is both corrective and contraceptive. Less people means less hassles.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of the deep impact Dave CHapelle skit LOLZ.

I have been reading that astroids are headed for earth for quite some time now.

Lets just see what happens, I think any astroid that got within the solar system would be obliterated by the secret space forces, and if that doesnt work then the electron shield around the earth.

But who knows it may not be an astroid at all could be a cover story for some alien space ship or something.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

although i like post apocalypse fantasy stories, i prefer to be wiped out by the impact. if possible, i dont want to be one of the survivors, and it only takes courage, and a moment of pains to be 'killed' by nature. but if i survive, also okay no problem.

well maybe for those 'informed' people who would hide in bunker when 'end of days' happen, it's a good idea to survive, maybe because they have knowledge to rebuild societies, so they can be worshipped by other survivors as gods (like viracocha, quetzalcoatl, etc) post impact.

rather than worrying about surviving if something would happen, i choose to live each moment to the fullest, like tomorrow is my last day.

peace
edit on 10-12-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

fwiw, consider how "channeled" info (and all this new-age stuff) has no other recourse but to undermine established biblical eschatology ~ "one of the seals is about to be broken"
(..this is from the bible, why cite it?)
(it's so you, dear reader, who has an inkling of what this stuff means, who has been reared on it, encoded in it, have something to relate to & get all afraid about)
in short; this is psychological terrorism
(all embraced & expanded by people who don't even get payed for it)
(their motivations are another story entirely..)

this comment from the other topic was interesting;

I love it when science wins.
It gives you faith that there are some things we really do understand.

^what's wrong with that statement?
first, the person "loves it" when science wins
(but how does science win?)
(science is about knowledge, advancement, *empowerment* )
according to the scuttle on this, the situation (as 'science' understands it) has only been put on the shelf for some 60 years (..did science win anything?)
^that's just abstract, splitting hairs.. but it shows the inherent flaw
so what was this all an *advertisement* for? some kind of asteroid-splitting raygun perhaps?

second, one doesn't have 'faith' in the things that are proven..
ask an electrician if he/she has 'faith' he/she won't get zapped when doing their work..
..they'll tell you how they *know* if they don the correct gear, follow the correct protocols yadda yadda they have nothing to fear (there's no *faith* when it comes to such hard science, is there?)
so ultimately; what does that person have faith in?
science?
no.
it's something else entirely..
..it's about empowerment

this asteroid propaganda is supposed to run parallel to the material in the book of revelation (this is proven by that 'seal is about to be broken' thing back there, which apparently comes from channeled material, which is then apparently 'backed-up'[embraced & expanded] by these russian scientists et al, who do actually get paid for all this)
there's a lot to understand about all this; what a fiery mountain that crashes into the waters RE-presents..

…7The first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. 8The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, 9and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.…

forget the debate about whether it's symbolic or literal..
focus on how the info is being repackaged & redistributed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join