It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my daughter vibrates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
so what are some funny things your kids do, or did when they were younger.
my daughter is 2 and when she gets super excited about something she vibrates...thats what i call it.
it looks like she is shivering from being cold. its just her excited vibration.

lately she has been watching jake and the never land pirates. she loves captain hook. so we put the peter pan cartoon on for her...loves that captain hook so we went to dinner and after we went to toys r us so we could get her a captain hook stuffed doll.
i had it behind my back and she was pointing at the mickey doll saying 'want. have it. reach it'
then i said zo look at me i have something for you and pulled captain hook out from behind my back.
the hugest smile showing all the teeth and the full body vibration.
i gave him to her and it was 'capin hook. he mine. he funny'

so all through the store i was pointing out cool stuff that cost way more than hook.
'hey zo, do you want this bicycle or do you want that captain hook'...every time....capin hook. he funny
----------

now my boy is 18 but when he was about 3-4 years old, no matter where we went he would always ask me if they had bathrooms there.
i dont know where he got it from or why he started asking me that but he did it for about 2 years.
funny thing is i dont remember him actually having to use the bathroom at these places. he just wanted to make sure they had bathrooms i guess.

what are some funny/goofy things your kids do/did

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
nevermind. This is too creepy.
edit on 12/8/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
nevermind. This is too creepy.

what is creepy about it?
kids are funny. they do funny stuff.
youve never shared stories or funny things about your kids?

i definitely didnt expect to be called a pedo...
thanks for the edit. that was kind of #ty...
whatever
edit on 8-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

What?? Since when is sharing kids antics being a pedo? Where is your mind at?

I have shared different things both my siblings and sons have done with others. Its cute and funny the things they do,that has nothing to do with sex.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: proob4

What?? Since when is sharing kids antics being a pedo? Where is your mind at?

I have shared different things both my siblings and sons have done with others. Its cute and funny the things they do,that has nothing to do with sex.

yeah, i kind of thought this would be parents sharing funny stories about their kids.
seemed pretty harmless to me

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
my youngst, the way he pooches out his lips when he is concentrating. He does it now, and he did it then.

I saw him reading something on his phone the other day, and it was the same face he would make when he was 1 and was trying to stick 2 blocks together. Or when he was 5 and was learning to tie his shoes. Or when he was 10 and was playing tech deck. Of when he was baiting a hook at 14.

his brow furrows, and his lips pooch out. LOL...the wife and I like to see it. It reminds us of our baby.
edit on 12/8/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
thats cool you big furry...
you know, how something like a facial expression stays with them.

its weird too with the faces. my daughter makes certain expressions for certain things and her mom makes the same faces for the same stuff.
its crazy how they just pick it up.

lately she has been getting into makeup. my wife hardly ever wears makeup but when zo sees her mom putting some on, she needs lip stick too.

so we buy loads of chap stick and she calls them her lipi stick. non medicated cherry flavor. she will hold on to that damn thing all day and just put her lipi stick on and be happy doing it.

today we bought her a hello kitty make up set. super generic. super dull/plain colors but i think she will live that...

she is obsessed with walking up to me and exposing her belly and making me tickle it with my beard.
she will just walk up and let the tummy out and say 'daddy more tickle'
after a quick tickle she goes back to whatever she was doing

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

so we buy loads of chap stick and she calls them her lipi stick. non medicated cherry flavor. she will hold on to that damn thing all day and just put her lipi stick on and be happy doing it.

such a simple observation. and so completely true. it had me laughing for a few moments.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

its cool huh?
i love looking at my daughter when she is in deep concentration reading one of her books for example. she makes the same faces her mom does.
i love it

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My youngest son used to do something weird when he was little-

At the dinner table, he would always sit sort of laying sideways in his chair, leaning back on the armrests, as if he was a roman at a orgy. No matter how many times we made him sit up, he'd slip back into this position.
But that wasn't the weird part.

He would fill his mouth with food, chew it up until it was a big glob of paste, the take it out formed into a football-shaped ball, the place it on the side of his hand , and lean back nibbling and licking it slowly.

It was the grossest thing, and I have no idea where he got this idea or why he did it, but we can't help bringing that up again every time all the kids come home for dinner.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My daughter used to make people laugh with the way she could twist me around her little finger by saying daddy instead of dad . She is still making people laugh( my workmates )when i get the phone call starting with DADDY how is my credit going . She is 24 , single , makes 48,000 a year and lives at home for christ sake .

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My parents tell me that when I ran as I kid, I ran 'like a duck'.

and apparently I still do.
At least I don't run like Velma from Scooby-Do otherwise I'd probably

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

thats pretty bzzare

funny how they just naturally pick this stuff up.
did you cool him with palm frans

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Speaking of kids having the same expression as there parents,... My older by six years half sister was adopted out out birth (forced adoption by my grandparents as my mum was young and not married) anyway when I was 14 my mum told me I had a half sister and she and my half sister were looking for each other at the same time, turned out she lived 10 minute walk away from us , she came around and it was amazing she laughed just like our mum and she and I have the same body language and I am more like her in personality than my 2 full brothers that I grew up with. I have now dropped the HAlF and just call her my sister,. .... If my 3yr old doesn't like something she say " that's gusting". reply to: Grovit

top topics

join