It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all OBE'ers! Mission: Moon Field Trip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello, ATS.

I would like to start a thread specifically for OBE moon visits. I have only been able to go out of body a couple times, but one of those times I decided to go to the moon. I have always dreamed of going to the moon, after playing Final Fantasy IV as a child. Upon arriving, I instantly found myself in an open room to the surface. Seconds later, 2-3ft tall beings gathered in front of me, and they jumped with excitement. It didn't take much longer for an adult being to notice my presence. This event happened maybe a year ago, but I can still clearly remember it saying "I think it's time for you to leave" in a stern tone. After that, I suddenly returned to my body. I say "beings" because, for some reason, I was unable to clearly perceive them. They looked extremely pixelated, and I could not make out any details.

This past summer, I found a YouTuber who had a slightly similar experience, and I found it intriguing. She claimed she appeared in a small room, which she felt was underground. In this room were two beings, she described them as human hybrids, who appeared to be doing paperwork (or something). One of them was able to see her in the corner of the room, and the YouTuber was surprised by this. Both beings stood up and began walking towards her, which arose, maybe, fear into the her, causing her to return to her body.

I think it is clear that projecting to the moon is not desired by the moon's inhabitants. With that being said, I caution those interesting in visiting there. However, I do not believe any harm can be done to you through your astral body, but on the other hand, I do not know if it is possible for your astral body to be tracked back to your physical body.

Anyway, if you have projected to the moon before, please share your experience! And I would like those interested in this topic to do their best to project to the moon, and maybe we can learn something together!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Certainly sounds fascinating, how does one go about trying it? I know there is a lot of info out there, but what in particular really works?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: evannf

Very interesting to say the least..please post more of your findings if you decide to visit the moon in astral form again.

As for the possible danger, I've read of people astral projecting into secret areas (ET bases) and places like that, and having their astral body seized in that place, never to return to the hosts body. I'm not sure as to the validity of what I read regarding that but it's always good to be careful when dealing with an unknown factor.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I do enjoy reading these types of threads and the following posts (for the most part) hopefully this can remain ontopic and be a good read for these long cold winter nights ahead.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

That's not true. I've been to a few locations without any issue. Possibly because I don't advertise it. But I've never been in any danger and obe comes very easy for me.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You're really referring to Astral Projection going to a specific destination pre-planned in advance.

It would be defined as one HAVING an O.B.E....by means of Astral projection to that destination....they are not the same thing or practice.

Just say in'!

MS.
Astral Projectionist since 1983....

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll be sure to head to the Moon on my next trip, very interesting. I'll let you know if I see or find anything nearly as interesting. Knowing myself, I'll just end up on the surface and bounce around a bit

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I believe I have come really close to an obe experience in a float tank, but I can't seem to push through. I feel a lot of pressure in my head, and my body feels light as air, but I will usually either fall asleep or my mind disrupts the process. Any suggestions on how I can make it happen without those two things interfering?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I posted this or similar a year or so ago on one of my outings. In this one, I was just out having fun and would not have remembered it, but my wife woke me and I told her, I was out of body and I had to leave, "now don't wake me this time". So I bounced out and in my body a number of times and shot up and out.

Some entity whom I got pissed at tried to stop me at the edge of space and I backed him off and told him I would be in charge of my own destiny and then I flew out towards a star or planet, not sure. As I posted then, I ran into a jello, shimmering barrier. It was held in place with what looked like big LED'S IN SPACE. Know this, I went out deliberately while awake and I was very aware of my energy body.

So here is the barrier which startled me, bringing me to a halt with some expletive which was voiced by my body. Accompanied with my halting was a voice I was familiar with from other communications telling me not to go beyond the barrier. Many months later, when I was out, the same voice told me it was ok to play in the upper atmosphere where I found myself, but not to leave the earth.

Wish I could give you answers, but I feel we choose to be here having a contract or such.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

wow wow wow, I clicked on your name out of curiosity of what you said in relation to the OP, and one hour later after initially clicking on your first thread and wow, did I just go on a journey.

I really want to go to the moon now... Knowledge is power

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think you can be tracked to your physical body of you get too close to certain areas or situations. I have always wanted to go to the catacombs of DIA to see what's going on there. I think they'd come knocking on my door shortly after though. I've never tried to leave the earth so I don't know what would happen there.

What I love about Obe is how much info I can get. Especially if I go directly to a person of interest.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In one of my threads, kkrattiger posted this link to a document about going out of body which worked for him.

Sensible and easily understandable.

edit on 9 Dec 2014 by qmantoo because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Last post was December 9, any updates?

I am particularly interested in hearing about OBE and/or RV of "top secret" black facilities. Reportedly there are Astral "security" agents for those areas.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cool, thanks for posting that! I was reading along here, thinking "I should probably post The Phase, by Raduga", but I hadnt dug up the link yet. thanks! a reply to: qmantoo

Btw I am up early having awakened from a dream which very clearly was affirming a current major career choice/change as "right"; it was a scene involving my godmother (typically godparents are tasked with spiritual upbringing-type duties (not in my case, but it is an apparent symbol available for subconscious selfassurance, or memos from the Good in the Universe)
edit on 17-12-2014 by kkrattiger because: Dug early and clearly not dig esrly and CLEATLY

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

Also, I'm a female. No big deal.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

LIttle advice, think of being on the moon not flying. Have a look at it from wherever you are, and then feel like you are there without visualizing how you will get there or even think. Just be intent on being there right now at this instant. Thats how teleportation works in the astral.

For all i know your story is probably bull. But since anything can happen there.. and out of the many possible explanations as to why you couldnt go into space, one could be that you have a mental block about being able to travel into space because it is deadly for life on the physical plane. You could well project an apprehension even in the astral which would results of you being unable to go into space. Unconsciously you created the barrier between you and the goal because of fear or hesitation or doubt. That or something else...

Truth is, nothing prevents you from going anywhere. As long as you are master of your emotions and adventurer at heart, it shouldnt be a problem to go to the closest edge of the universe and explore anything thats out there, amongst the trillions of trillions of planets, stars, galaxies. Physical distance is irrelevant in the astral.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So I feel compelled to share even though I haven't exactly astral projected to the moon yet. I had a dream while trying, I don't think I was Lucid, but here it is:

I was in space on a space ship, there were several people whom I "knew" but don't really. We were in a Different Universe, not the current one we live in. We were Traveling through Universes. I was afraid that we weren't going to be able to make it back to our Universe. We decided to Transport"blindly" anyway. We went to another Universe, not ours, I felt immense sadness and loneliness, I knew I would never be in our Universe again, than I woke up.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't do OBE but I sometimes do RV (remote viewing). Does that count?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
*sneeze* oops, I might have bumped the thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Thanks a lot for the link, qmantoo! I'm going to practice the techniques in this document and hopefully make some progress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join