It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor wants to make supporters of same-sex marriage live in houses with bad plumbing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

:O

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I don't get it. Why is everyone so furious about the man pointing out that the parts don't fit? He has a point. Is that not the case?

The parts fit just fine.

Just fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

He's speaking to the "unnaturality" of the gay sex act.

What "gay sex act"? There are a lot of gay sex acts. As many as there are "straight sex acts", in fact. Sex acts are sex acts. Say that 6 times fast... Sex acts are neither "gay" nor "straight"... Sex is sex. It's natural, regardless of who's involved.

You can't make any observations about the gay lifestyle without being instantly labeled as an intolerant homophobic bastard, especially if you're a Christian. Holy s#.

WTF is the "gay lifestyle"? Loving someone, having kids, working hard, building a family and enjoying life? Is there a "straight lifestyle"? Who one loves does not designate a "lifestyle".

As the Agent said, the parts fit just fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I don't get it. Why is everyone so furious about the man pointing out that the parts don't fit? He has a point. Is that not the case?

He's speaking to the "unnaturality" of the gay sex act. Things were not designed (or have not evolved, if you prefer) to work that way, obviously. Using plumbing as a trade comparison is a little stupid, but whatever.

You can't make any observations about the gay lifestyle without being instantly labeled as an intolerant homophobic bastard, especially if you're a Christian. Holy s#.

Because all things are natural. To imply something being natural implies that there is a guiding will to things. So there should be no reason that an atheist (or agnostic in my case) would find it "unnatural" since the idea of naturality doesn't really exist.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As far as I can tell homosexuals and lesbians find ways to fit those pipes together and make it work just fine. The only thing not included in the plumbing package is the risk of unwanted pregnancies. Obviously this guy doesn't know that there are other sexual acts besides the man on top get it over with quick position. I feel sorry for the woman he's married to.
I'm also glad he's not my plumber. He's got a thing or two to learn there too.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"Sex is sex. It's natural, regardless of who's involved."

Would you say that about sex with a child? How about with a sheep or dog?

I am not equating gay sex with the above acts. I am just trying to figure out when sex for its own sake stops being a natural thing?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is it only natural if the penis is inserted into the vagina? Is that all there is to an intimate sexual relationship?
Those parts fit in other places besides the reproductive one's. Is oral sex a homosexual act... If a woman performs it on a man? Oh no...What is the world coming to... reply to: NthOther

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let's say everyone who is legally able to consent. Neither child nor sheep fit that category.
a reply to: Fravashi

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah. There are things that run on batteries that are a part of most heterosexual couples regime.

A reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh you know...tight leopard print pants and feather boas. Or super short hair and plaid shirts any signs of flamboyant affactations . A new partner every night, clubs with disco balls. . .
Some people really do believe the stereotypes. It's sad.

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I really don't understand do heterosexuals have to broadcast their way of living. And why do gays find everything a personal reason to cram their lifestyle down my throat, ENOUGH. You live your life and I'll live mine, peacefully.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
wow, a religious leader saying something stupid. who'da thunk....

Only if you believe it to be stupid....Just sayin

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join