It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters hurting the black community???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Since this IS a conspiracy site....

If I was trying to keep the black community down, I would be fueling the fire of the protesters against the police

The people who died are by most people's definition not good people. Who would want theifs as their neighbors. This creates a divide

Think how it divides. If you were thinking about starting a business, would you put it in a town like Ferguson, where if you were robbed and the robber attacks a police office and ends up dead, your business could get burned down. It's easier either nit to open a business in that area or pick another area. Which makes the area like Ferguson harder for the community.

the second part. How hard do you think cops want to do their jobs in predominate black areas? Why would a cop want to try. If a person commits a crime and you try to arrest then, and anything goes wrong, nobody has your back or your families. It will be easier to sit in your car watch the ghettoness of the inner city. Go home to your house in the suburbs and laugh as you tell your friends about all the crazy stuff you see. Again, making it harder for the black community to get ahead

i am not saying all this was done on purpose, but I don't think all these protests are going to have a postir ice affect on predominately black area of America.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Since this topic is posted in the "political conspiracies" forum, perhaps politics is the problem.

1. Laws are created by politicians that make things illegal.

2. Police "enforce" those laws by looking for "violators".

3. The court systems are created by politicians.

4. Jails are created by politicians.

So in order for the above to thrive, authoritarian policies must be amplified.

Find the political and social theories that make all of the above possible and we might discover some reasons for what we see.

How does "protesting" fit into this?

Perhaps its what happens in between the steps listed above?

edit on Dec-05-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Since this topic is posted in the "political conspiracies" forum, perhaps politics is the problem.

1. Laws are created by politicians that make things illegal.

2. Police "enforce" those laws by looking for "violators".

3. The court systems are created by politicians.

4. Jails are created by politicians.

So in order for the above to thrive, authoritarian policies must be amplified.

Find the political and social theories that make all of the above possible and we might discover some reasons for what we see.

How does "protesting" fit into this?

Perhaps its what happens in between the steps list above?

That's damn near the 10 Commandments, errrrrr 4 of why freedom doesn't exist for those who can't afford it!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think with most protest there are outsiders who just want to come in for the trouble thrill seeking element as opposed to the actual cause that the protestors are trying to obtain. and I think with Ferguson if you look deep you can see that they were people (Black people) who were trying to protect the business 's there. that's where you get to see who is really in the community and not a fake person. because they know that harming a business will set the community back instead of moving forward.

So I don't know if this hurt black people but I saw some real black people stand up for their community not the fake sterotype that is touted through the media.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

There a few massive non-governmental organizations that are well funded.

Many are directly involved behind the scenes.

Most mass protests are not spontaneous.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I think with most protest there are outsiders who just want to come in for the trouble thrill seeking element as opposed to the actual cause that the protestors are trying to obtain. and I think with Ferguson if you look deep you can see that they were people (Black people) who were trying to protect the business 's there. that's where you get to see who is really in the community and not a fake person. because they know that harming a business will set the community back instead of moving forward.

So I don't know if this hurt black people but I saw some real black people stand up for their community not the fake sterotype that is touted through the media.

As I agree, let's not forget the government "agent provocateurs" who were there as well!

There is a reason that things are geared towards race other than the militarization of our police departments.

Keep in mind that the 4 congresspersons who appeared on the house floor with their "hands up" voted AGAINST, the demilitarization of our police departments!

Face value and believing what we are told, is not necessarily the truth!

MLK, was killed for bringing peace amongst races for a reason.....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

What you are talking about has a long history. We have a section of town here that got tore up in the late 60s. Blacks without any other provocation than being stirred up by representatives of C.O.R.E went on what can only be described as a "Crystal Night" and smashed up al the nearby businesses run by non whites near their area.

The result was that the area just turned to crap and became run down. Lots of blacks were put out of jobs when the businesses then left for the suburbs. Some of your better black leaders around here have publically lamented the day and how it destroyed race relation and the local economy.

Blacks need to find those sinister among them, who actively promote discord along race lines and self destruction. Why self destruction? In this game you have to bring up a generation of hate by blaming others for what your own kind really did. You cant turn generations against other races when they are getting along and working together.

By the way C.O.R.E was funded by communists. Members went to Cuba back in the day for seminars ect. Their subversives really put a lot of stock in race diversity here as being a weak point, a flash point in sparking off many things.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are others who are working to remove the police forces all across the globe.

Indian Muslim leader says, “Remove police for 15 minutes, we will finish off one billion Hindus”

Source

What makes us any different in their eyes? Why would they not want to have police presence reduced here also?
The recent onslaught against the police through media and organizers of protests zeroing in on police where they use deadly force may not be a coincidence. Softening up the enemy is what it could be construed as.
The black community is a ripe staging ground, we already seen Isis pledge to send fighters and support for Ferguson in online communications publicly.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I get what your meaning with provacatuers and all that but philosophically most protest are not spontaneous usually that have an organization to it at least a day ahead of the protest

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I get what your meaning with provacatuers and all that but philosophically most protest are not spontaneous usually that have an organization to it at least a day ahead of the protest

Provocateurs can make communities and groups look bad.

General protesting usually doesn't except sometimes the target looks bad.

example: Ferguson general protesting was targeting police policies, but the rioting made the community groups look bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The more violent the protests, the more harm it is doing to the cause.

These issues tend to get out of hand due to a small group of trouble makers and police taking on a zero tolerance.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral
The more violent the protests, the more harm it is doing to the cause.

These issues tend to get out of hand due to a small group of trouble makers and police taking on a zero tolerance.

Do you think these small groups of trouble makers are politically motivated and possibly financed by somebody with political motives?

Many people think so.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's a know fact that that has happened in the past. That doesn't not mean that it accounts for 100% of violent protests though.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I thought the police were hurting the black comunity.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Perhaps hurting the Police Community:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The left is encouraging these people to do ridiculous things like lying down on the ground like they're dead,to protest,and ultimately burn down innocent peoples' businesses and loot.

I thought looters were supposed to be shot on site-if that happened every time they start-I guarantee that they would at least some of them would wake up and stop acting like subhuman creatures.

Blame the liberals and the liberal media for all of the death and destruction caused by the riots.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

There is no force on earth that kills the black community faster than the black community.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: BerenstEiner

There is no force on earth that kills the black community faster than the black community.

On that note, while watching a live stream of the ferguson protests, I saw a black man confront a group of protesters and ask them blatantly if they really believed what they were doing is instigating change. He then went on to rant about how he teaches people for free and works hard to be a role model for others.

He of course was ushered back into his vehicle by the group, which of course was being blocked on the street by the protesters themselves, who chose to disrupt this man and whatever he was on his way to do (obviously not protesting).

Kudos to that man, unfortunately however as soon as common sense was spoken, it had to be ushered away!

Edit to add: I'm not saying protesting is wrong etc, but if we chose to educate others of the actual truth of the matter, unlike the way out governments etc are doing, could we not then instigate change ?

How about we learn to see each other as HUMAN BEINGS! Not black/white/Asian etc..I truly believe if ET'S exist, why the F would they even bother with beings who can't even learn to get along amongst themselves! Unless of course the plan is that we don't evolve and eventually kill each other off
edit on 6-12-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just for the record.....

"Obama's Domestic Army"

www.youtube.com...

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sure would make more sense for protestors to leave their own neighborhoods alone and go "visit" the neighborhoods of POLITICIANS and the ELITE RULING folks instead. Those are the real enemies of both blacks and whites and are the ones secretly orchistrating these events to keep racial tensions at their worst levels to keep the country divided by race. We fight amongst ourselves while the real devils live cozily and comfortably at a far distance from the chaos. You would think that these protestors would break out their maps and "visit" the guilty neighborhoods to "protest" the TRUE enemies...
edit on 6-12-2014 by DenyTreason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join