It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want GOD'S intervention?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: "WATCH *maybe they will catch God in the act of pinching a fat cats pocket watch*."

akushla99: ...and what a conundrum that will be, just for the fun of it - someone will want to 'intervene' on God...round-table, brainstorm sessions...furrowed brows, pencil tapping, exasperated sighs - we will then have created a rock God cannot lift...(or the GodCCTV will have recorded it all for the christmas party entertainment)...catch22.

How could they help themselves as a bureaucratic nation of laws as existing. God can't wear a 'wig' or head cover piece (his barrister can, those cost 1200 pounds sterling; by the way--human hair grown on 'dollyies' a cloned sheep breed developed in Scotland). You have me thinking 'Dickens'. I can see the complicated activity of the unlacing of boots undressing of shins/shoe throwing). Maybe did not anticipate 'God' would use the same CCTV evidence in defense (the usual "it wasn't my crack, that was someone elses; burglarizing the WIG store disguised as ME/ALL THAT IS in a bad wig or parliament member mask). Don't catch God behaving as a juvenile delinquent; (which is exactly what IT IS).

akushla99: Perhaps not...the corporation will survive another year, CEO will do the back-room deals, managers will tow/toe the party line and pass the MO onto the workers who will question whether the CEO knows what it's doing, and whether it should intervene - or ask, from inside a fishbowl, whether we want the CEO to intervene - when they wouldn't be there to ask the question in the first place without Its brilliant brainwave of an idea, to create an idea, that questions the idea...
Pilot to bombardier...
A99

CEO will not intervene (not allowed). The corporation it manages as a Silent Partner will survive another year; at least six months after that P and L statement is scrutinized by the holder of the outstanding loans BANK INVOLVED (usually Satan, as the one in charge of Gods money accounts that are primarily based upon margins or the hedging or speculation of Futures: the value of human souls). The Pilot does not realize the bombardier was hit by flack. The CEO or General in this case wants no part in this (never is NEVER caught on the front lines of battle); it cuts and runs and leaves the pilot to "wing it" your situation is to land safely and save the other crewmembers (an aside to pilot; don't land in hostile/enemy territory) at least have your vaccinations current.
edit on 10-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Based on your inability to form sentences and stay on topic. Im going to assume one of those cambodian land mines got a little too close.

a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Based on your inability to form sentences and stay on topic. Im going to assume one of those cambodian land mines got a little too close.

a reply to: vethumanbeing

Apparently; you understood my fluff/guff perfectly well enough TO REPLY to my inanities; (land mines do not have legs, are buried/ presumed dead/immobile) (here is the exasperation) CAN 'zombie like' re-animate in an explosive "YELP" when their tail is stepped upon by those that DO.
edit on 12-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join