It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want GOD'S intervention?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As we see the protest sweeping across the country i am reminded of the weeks after mike brown was shot down and there was a very large gathering of people that got together not to protest but to praise. Days before the event i was on here saying that if the numbers were great enough then we would see that which can not be denied.

It may sound like some type of ploy to regain the numbers but what i tell you now is the absolute truth. The ones that gathered for GOD were in number that was within double digits of breaking the barrier between us and him. I do not know the exact number but it was around 5 or 6 thousand.

The point is that we were so close that the other side shook in fear of the love that was ascending. I am glad to see that we seem to be heading in the direction now of building up for change but now i will tell you all once again that if you gather he will come. It is a matter of faith and he delights in crowds gathered in his name praising him. So not for change or calm or healing cause he will bring that. If you have him in your heart and tounge in great numbers he will arrive just as it were in the book.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

What? A barrier?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No , I think he will be angry and from what I've read you wouldn't like him when he's angry , I've read tell of turning people into salt and suchlike.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think he would be unpleasantly surprised by the reaction he receives this time....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Shook in fear of the love?
That cant be good.

You are clearly drawing a line around yourself. Your side is obviously the good side, and you revel at the thought of everyone else trembling in fear of your "love". ???

What a crock!!
Typical typical typical.

In the bible stories, every time god intervenes, it's never good for mankind. Have you ever read the bible? Why would you want that guy around?

I have seen crowds of assembled christians in the 40,000 mark. God did not come to them.

edit on 5-12-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah lets do it. You say if a lot of people gather he will come. Right on Dionysus seems like a true partier and fun.

Oh wait were you thinking of a different god?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As an atheist, I welcome the appearance of your god. I would guess that I would get far more out of it than the believers would, as they would simply be having faith rewarded and I would be staring at an entirely new direction for science to finally study.
edit on 5-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
As an atheist, I welcome the appearance of your god. I would guess that I would get far more out of it than the believers would, as they would simply be having faith rewarded and I would be staring at an entirely new direction for science to finally study.

approaching a deity as a subject of scientific investigation? blasphemy!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I am sorely awaiting my ethereal punishments for such blasphemies!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The ones that gathered for GOD were in number that was within double digits of breaking the barrier between us and him. I do not know the exact number but it was around 5 or 6 thousand.

Jesus said that where two or more are gathered in His name, He is there. So I'm not sure how you get that there is a barrier, or that there have to be a certain number of people praising God in order for Him to be there (or whatever). And the Kingdom of God is within ... no barrier there. Our souls are the temples of the Holy Spirit .. no barrier there. So I don't know what you are trying to say

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

What? A barrier?

It is refered too as the veil in the bible.

woodcarver i would like to know more about this line i am drawing. I am aware that in this flesh i am bound to the good and the bad and i have made no attempts to draw any lines that i am aware of. I never stated that any records had to be broke for attendance or that people have never gathered for GOD before. As far as it being a crock that is your perception and i will not attempt to robb you of it as it comes from within and is a look at what is inside.

grimpachi they all all the same under the top of the pyramid. So in a way yes

agent shillington it is good you welcome change. i dis agree that it would be an entirely different direction of study for your religion. imo all advancments that have been made so far are just us doing as he did at one point. We have yet to perfect the coping og GOD'S abilities but have come far since we lost the abilities ourselves.

flyersfan i do not see any hope of enlightening you over any of the points you raised beyond what i have stated to other members.
edit on 5-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
'Intervention' is inevitable...
As repositiories for the little flame, intervention is always occuring through the auspices of free will. The gift in action...

A grand reversal in result is effected by a grand demonstration of free will - either way...as a gift, and being free, there is no requirement to effect it positively or negatively by any denomination or way of thinking...understand that mechanism and things change around you (regardless of what you believe) because it is lesson #1, is the reason to continue to inhabit the atomic slime suit...to make things right...

Å99

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

agent shillington it is good you welcome change. i dis agree that it would be an entirely different direction of study for your religion. imo all advancments that have been made so far are just us doing as he did at one point. We have yet to perfect the coping og GOD'S abilities but have come far since we lost the abilities ourselves.

Well, frankly, if a being appeared and professed to be a deity, I would be highly skeptical straight away, demanding some pretty powerfully compelling evidence of this being's claims. So that alone would be a completely different scenario from the true believers that seem to be convinces by the flimsiest of claims.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The ones that gathered for GOD were in number that was within double digits of breaking the barrier between us and him. I do not know the exact number but it was around 5 or 6 thousand.

Jesus said that where two or more are gathered in His name, He is there. So I'm not sure how you get that there is a barrier, or that there have to be a certain number of people praising God in order for Him to be there (or whatever). And the Kingdom of God is within ... no barrier there. Our souls are the temples of the Holy Spirit .. no barrier there. So I don't know what you are trying to say

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Actually, Jesus didn't say that. One of the men who wrote the Bible said it. It was written multiple generations after Jesus allegedly lived (there is no historical evidence that he did live) by someone who never heard him say anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

off topic now but if GOD showed up with a gun and killed all the trouble makers and cited the recipe of gun powder as the trinity invoked and the source of his power then you would deny him because there is an understood explaination for his power?

as too the op i suppose my words led everyone to believe that he would come if they gathered in his name but the intention is that the change we seek will come if we are in unity in the fresh air praising him. the methoed he would choose would be up to him and could include a face to face but who really knows.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
Actually, Jesus didn't say that. One of the men who wrote the Bible said it. It was written multiple generations after Jesus allegedly lived (there is no historical evidence that he did live) by someone who never heard him say anything.

You aren't going to win any arguments with that logic. The people that believe Jesus said that actually BELIEVE Jesus said that. I believe Jesus said it, too. In the Bible, which is the story of Jesus. It would be like someone not believing Harry Potter had a scar on his forehead because he wasn't a real person. Nope, in the book he has a scar on his forehead, and in the Bible, Jesus said...

Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

That's not up for debate. It's in the book. The character of Jesus said this thing. The issue isn't whether he said it, the issue is whether or not you believe that it means anything outside of the confines of the pages of the book.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off topic now but if GOD showed up with a gun and killed all the trouble makers and cited the recipe of gun powder as the trinity invoked and the source of his power then you would deny him because there is an understood explaination for his power?

Ha ha ha!

If someone said they were God and shot everyone up I would absolutely question the validity of his claims. That's not even a real question, is it?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So when and if revelations happens you expect GOD to use unknown methoeds to get rid of enemies and if he does not you will stand up and not question his abilities but metheods because they are explainable then you would be convinced he is not god regardless of the body count? Allthough i see your point i do not find it wise.

Think of pandoreas box and how weaponery could relate to it. I made a thread called law of war and it was simply that every weapon formed shall have an eaqual weapon formed against it. Givin that i conclude that any GOD that had peace in mind would get the job done by the most simplist methoeds in order to overcome the offence that would result from such an event. Lets say like a pendelum or even a boomerang. It would not be wise to sharpen all the edges onn a boomerrang when a staff will get the job done.

So actually my answer is yes if it comes down to how the end is written then i would certainly promise you that i could explain much of GOD'S powers to you in scientific terms. In short it is in the way that you use it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Not only has your hubris revealed to us just how much you arrogantly think that these particular events happening in your country are somehow sociologically important to those of us who don't share in your geographical location...

But your hubris has also displayed just how much you arrogantly think that your particular god of choice is somehow a necessity to the rest of us as well...

Faux indignation wrapped in a cloak of self-righteousness indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Think of pandoreas box and how weaponery could relate to it.

I'm sorry, which book of the Bible mentions Pandora's Box?

You gotta keep your rule sets concise or I can't play with you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join