It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh the humanity! 15000 bottles of whiskey stolen.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

They were't payin' him enough, so he took it in trade.
"Calling all cars, be on the lookout for giant drunk bird"
edit on 3-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I musht have admits wash me tha tha that toook it .OLO
edit on 4-12-2014 by hutch622 because: BECAUSE

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it wasn't so wise to disband those pesky IRA lads...puts them at odds with nothing exciting to do......

Great switch boys..

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just track the sudden drop in legit sales and you'll know where the trucks are (or have been) but at this time of the year i'm sure theres a few people who are well stocked up for the next few months

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's Ireland, they are probably converting their Tractors to run on the stuff as we speak.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

i would have thought that informing the thieves - and any recipients of this contraband how to take one of the steps to anonomysie it was pretyy stupid - but hey - there are still batch codes on each bottle

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
As a lover of Single Malts, i gotta stand up[ for Jameson a bit. Their blended whisky used to be the best blended by a freaking astronomical distance, utterly enjoyable neat too.

But it's way over priced now and you may as well stump up some more cash and buy the real thing.

This kinda reminds me of the classic "Whisky Galore" movie.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Horray!! for these heroes liberating alcohol for the poor and less drunk! This is a true victory for humanity over corporate control of the alcohol supply. These people need some sort of national holiday in respect.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think i know who stole them and how they got away with it

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
As a lover of Single Malts, i gotta stand up[ for Jameson a bit. Their blended whisky used to be the best blended by a freaking astronomical distance, utterly enjoyable neat too.

But it's way over priced now and you may as well stump up some more cash and buy the real thing.

This kinda reminds me of the classic "Whisky Galore" movie.

Jamesons is meh but the best blended whiskey is chivas regal far far better than most malts trust me.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

I've not drunk Jameson for maybe 7 or 8 years, but I thought Chivas over rated. Given the choice i'm an Islay man

Downed many a bottle of Jameson when you could get a one for little over a tenner though

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: ownbestenemy

jamesons 25 is a waste of money my friend.... waste of good money.... All blends are wastes of money.
tis the only blend I would get. I'm a single malt man myself...I was just making a point....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is there any US Cavalry men there? We speacilize in that kind of thing in the SP4 Mafia...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, the culprit has been found:

Drink!!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

it was the hawk of achill....i hope someone gets that joke

the greedy bastards,they surly don't want any of jameson's generosity.

edit on 4-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

Fair enough, I didn't mean to come off as pompous as I did. I had hit the bourbon extremely hard, so I must appologize. I've been experimenting with American and Canadian whiskeys.

Gibsons 12 was really nice, so I bought the 18 holy efff. Fourty creek another contestable candian whisky.

Bourbon how ever, that's my latest mistress.... Drank half a damn bottle of buffalo trace the night I was chatting at you.

Tonight I bought a bottle of bookers, special cask strength single batch..... Holy .... yes... that is all. get some.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
[quote]Oh the humanity! 15000 bottles of whiskey stolen.....

Meh... it will still be drank, now if 15000 bottles were broken...now that is bad...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Just track the sudden drop in legit sales and you'll know where the trucks are (or have been)

And how would you do that...go through the books of every wholesaler & retailer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join