It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chariots of the pharaohs discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Interesting post thanks!

There's plenty there to think on there.When you say the ocean might have been lower then? i can imagine maybe it was the land that altered? tectonic plate movements maybe?

The more I've looked into this case (the chariots/crossing) and other finds that bolster it,i am quite convinced it is what is actually described and claimed.I have found a few links to add whilst looking about.I'll put them up in a moment;in one it illustrates the natural land bridge (underwater) that makes its' way across the Gulf of Aqaba, either side of this half mile wide 'bridge' is 500m deep but the bridge itself is 33m deep apparently.

I'm sure Jerusalem also has more significance than we are led to believe..it's the old stomping ground of 'the gods' who knows whats going on there?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Hey

Well i'm not sure where to begin? Firstly this website/team, is actually run by other people carrying on from the finds of Wyatt.These can be seen by any body (if they so chose) and are very real.This material (the range of Wyatts finds it seems) has been tested before apparently and given the body of evidence here i am inclined to believe this is all genuine.

I just want to point out that just because this man is an independent archaeologist,that doesn't make His finds/claims invalid in any way.

You seem to be giving far to much faith to our scientific/archaeological system.They have all committed fraud! and are all in place to cover the truth.

I'm not surprised Mainstream has suppressed finds and individuals like Wyatt,you would have to rewrite history,this is the typical response from Mainstream,the same occurred to Velikovsky-a genius!

As for this being ridiculous,that is unnecessary.These finds speak for themselves..in fact why doesn't mainstream go and test this to prove that it is not genuine? more than likely there approach has been to quietly ignore it?

Wyatt's finds corroberrate with Sitchin's IMO and when Sumeria fell,this was due to fallout from Sodom and Gommorah,this is also on this site: www.arkdiscovery.com...&_gomorrah.htm

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Typical Creationist rationalization. These lone wolfs aren't complete frauds, they are being suppressed by mainstream science and archeology. It's not that no one else can duplicate their results, they are just lone people who have escaped the grasps of the evil mainstream science.

It's funny how you types rationalize things like this, when if a REAL claim that proved something like the Exodus were to surface, it would literally make that scientist/archaeologist a superstar in academia. You might recognize that as the exact opposite of suppression. But cognitive dissonance hides these simple realities.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Awesome post thanks for that!

I certainly agree with you, with regards to Wyatt.His work is not just focusing on one area/e.g.
We have a whole range of finds matching geographical location and content to extreme accuracy.

The more i think about this, the more it becomes quite obvious how sensitive this topic has/could become.Another thing that crossed my mind, is what hidden mysteries Saudi Arabia holds,very,very strict immigration though.

Another face on all the upset in the middle east over the years, is the secret archaeological relics/tech grabs,i'm sure Iran and Syria hold lots of that.

Thanks for the videos i will have a peruse soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Some fantastic illustrations there, thanks for the contribution!

Quite compelling images? From all the evidence i can garner, this was the crossing point and the topography image supports this..not forgetting the chariot wheels etc.

Nice stuff!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
a reply to: Murgatroid

So you believe wooden chariot wheels would survive at the bottom of the sea for how many years?

May I suggest you look at what survives from maritime wrecks of that period and also consider the effect of teredo navalis.

I would also challenge you to produce an underwater terrain map of the Red Sea that doesn't come from a fundamentalist site.

I would also ask that you look up the meaning of the Hebrew word suph.

Additionally why would a site on the Gulf of Aqaba be considered part of the reed sea or even red sea?

As for Wyatt....unfortunately his stuff is so seriously flawed it's hard to believe..........

Here is a close up of the 'chariot wheel' which is looks more like a metal part of a maritime engine than a chariot..

Hey thanks for the input!

I am aware that this wood was quite well preserved after a similar time frame in saltwater.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

You're right about the map? hard to obtain a so called 'mainstream supported image' why is that? for such a seemingly innocent stretch of water?..again as to be expected with the grand cover up? i suspect a simple topography image could put a fly in the ointment?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Really? I found it with a simple google search:
File:Red Sea topographic map-en.jpg

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Great question i'm glad you asked!

Well it is simple..Planet X was passing,this was at the time of the exodus,say,circa 1600bc.Every time this passage occurs, records are left in turmoil (for the most part) chronology is essentially confused,even abandoned,because of the change in the heavens and of coarse the 'upset'.This is also reflected in the Chinese dynasties,they also report 2/3 suns in the sky at this time or prior to.Migration and invasion are also a byproduct of Planet X/Nibiru's passage.

I'm not sure on the distance of the journey you mention? might i guess many months/years?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I am swaying more towards a tsunami as per the cause.You can see the scar that cuts through the landscape in this area,indicating past tectonic disturbances.And the dead sea may even be what is left over from the tsunami and over time has become isolated inland?

So maybe the sea parted essentially in this case..as in receded out to sea prior to a tsunami? they then crossed the best path i.e. this landbridge and the following Pharaoh was caught in the incoming wave?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Cheers for all the responses Guys!

That's enough for Me today.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thanks..i detect a hint of sarcasm there lol? unfortunately that is not quite the map i had in mind,i was looking for one with more accuracy/detail...
edit on 5-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do we even have any evidence that Moses and the Jews were enslaved in Egypt and were forced to build the pyramids? I thought they were built by Egyptian laborers during the non-farming seasons?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah there is a lot that supports Moses as far as i'm aware.As for the pyramids, i am of the thought that the Anunnaki built them and from after the creation of the 'great pyramids' we see examples of imitated attempts made by humans,which are no where near as good.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
The account of the Red Sea crossing never happened and it is not said in the Hebrew bible that the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea. It is written in The Torah Anthology by Me'am Lo'ez - 1730 - (Available to buy on internet) that this Exodus incident was not a crossing of the sea but was a mid sea circling of the Hebrews. The Hebrews lined up at the beach in columns according to their tribes. The sea parted and the floor of the sea became dry overnight. There were twelve canopies (tunnels) separated by a wall of water between each canopy. Each tribe went into its assigned canopy midway into the sea and circled back to the shore from where they started. The Egyptians followed the tunnels and were drowned in the midst of the sea. As they approached the circle of returning, the sea closed on both the entrance and exiting thus trapping them in a complete semi circle of water. The result was that the Hebrews actually returned down shore and on the same side they had started. That is the Hebrew account as understood in their Anthology.

Now that's trippy. The old bait and switch.

edit on Rpm120514v35201400000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

How much more accuracy? That one has a color guide to let you know how deep the areas are. There aren't any land bridge areas though, so I can see why you reject it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
a reply to: Hanslune

I am swaying more towards a tsunami as per the cause.You can see the scar that cuts through the landscape in this area,indicating past tectonic disturbances.And the dead sea may even be what is left over from the tsunami and over time has become isolated inland?

So maybe the sea parted essentially in this case..as in receded out to sea prior to a tsunami? they then crossed the best path i.e. this landbridge and the following Pharaoh was caught in the incoming wave?

Or it never happened at all and is only a story or is a very distorted story of something far less dramatic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah there is a lot that supports Moses as far as i'm aware.As for the pyramids, i am of the thought that the Anunnaki built them and from after the creation of the 'great pyramids' we see examples of imitated attempts made by humans,which are no where near as good.

The 'annunaki' were so advanced that they used hard stones to batter out softer stones then stack them up? Strange aliens!
Why is there no alien annunaki writing in the great pyramid?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18737935]EndOfDays77

I am aware that this wood was quite well preserved after a similar time frame in saltwater.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

As noted in your own link

... after the sand and shingle preserving them had been shifted by recent storms.... they were under mud, wood under mud and rock does survive. This guy is saying wheels were laying on he surface of the ocean floor......

You're right about the map? hard to obtain a so called 'mainstream supported image' why is that? for such a seemingly innocent stretch of water?..again as to be expected with the grand cover up? i suspect a simple topography image could put a fly in the ointment?

You do realize that the majority of people in the world are religious? Do you think it might be possible that the maps you are being shown are faulty? Now interesting enough I wouldn't find a map of the Gulf of Aqaba with a shallow area that unusual it may be why believers may have shifted the story there is because there is a shallow area, just because it doesn't make any sense for the Jews to have crossed there is a minor point. lol

I cannot comprehend why the Israeli government would not support such research.....

edit on 5/12/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

A tsunami's wave period (drawback) is typically 12 minutes with the sea floor being exposed for 3 minutes.

I doubt the Jews traveled 26 km (narrowest width of the red sea) in 3 minutes.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Do we even have any evidence that Moses and the Jews were enslaved in Egypt and were forced to build the pyramids? I thought they were built by Egyptian laborers during the non-farming seasons?

Little, if any. It's been postulated that elements of the Exodus come from memories of the Hyksos occupation of Northern Egypt, which ended around 1550BC.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join