It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chariots of the pharaohs discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
Well you're the first person ive ever seen claim 1600, typically its claimed Exodus happened around 1400, I was more on the logical side of 1200 BC, until I came across the idea that it was a gradual process, over 200 years, which makes the absolute most sense.

I've yet seen zero proof of Nibiru passage influencing history.

The time I mentioned, is in relation to the typical picture of Exodus being like an hour of people crossing some opened sea. It's absurd and inaccurate. It would have taken weeks at least for hundreds of thousands of people to cross that distance on foot.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: rebelv

Great point. Don't know about 300,000 chariots but a couple dozen would have been better than a single iffy wheel.

Totally true. This is why I am against teaching so called
"Creation Science" to kids in public schools, because if
this is Science, than I'm cute and young again.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
The account of the Red Sea crossing never happened and it is not said in the Hebrew bible that the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea. It is written in The Torah Anthology by Me'am Lo'ez - 1730 - (Available to buy on internet) that this Exodus incident was not a crossing of the sea but was a mid sea circling of the Hebrews. The Hebrews lined up at the beach in columns according to their tribes. The sea parted and the floor of the sea became dry overnight. There were twelve canopies (tunnels) separated by a wall of water between each canopy. Each tribe went into its assigned canopy midway into the sea and circled back to the shore from where they started. The Egyptians followed the tunnels and were drowned in the midst of the sea. As they approached the circle of returning, the sea closed on both the entrance and exiting thus trapping them in a complete semi circle of water. The result was that the Hebrews actually returned down shore and on the same side they had started. That is the Hebrew account as understood in their Anthology.

Exodus 14:
The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward. 16 kLift up your staff, and kstretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, that the people of Israel may go through the sea on dry ground. 17 And lI will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they shall go in after them, and mI will get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, his chariots, and his horsemen. 18 And the Egyptians nshall know that I am the Lord, mwhen I have gotten glory over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen.”

Pentateuch,
a.k.a. the Five Books of Moses?

And it happens to be the first five books
of the Old Testament, which IS part
of The Hebrew bible.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Hey hanslune

As with most topics here, you need a multi disciplinarian approach to gain the fullest picture.There was a global cataclysm at this time, i have thoroughly researched this with regards to PX,the data is non debateable as far as i'm concerned and as i say this was circa 1600bc.

The more i look into Ron Wyatt and His discoveries (not to mention the team that took on the baton) the more you realize that they are genuine finds and as you would expect with a cover up, any thing that goes against the official tale is suppressed.I mean for one,the brimstone found at Soddom and Gommorah is the only place you can find sulphur this pure.

I know you are very well versed on the mainstream version of history Hanslune,but as any non biased researcher should find, the world we think we know, is a pack of lies in every field,there is plenty outthere to support that.

As for the bible i do believe this is a reconstruction of true events and the Nephilim story.

If only you knew how "dramatic" reality really is? the Annuna are very real,they are the ones at the top of the tree pulling the strings now and always have.

I found some links that i'll put up soon,i just need to organize them in my book marks,let me have a look.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

We can only attempt to figure how this was done with our limited perspective and intellectual capabilities,the 'intellect' of these individuals would be like comparing us to a chimp..but nonetheless we try..

I know there are many that support the idea of levitation by means of sound frequency, that was used to move these blocks.There are modern experiments that show this is achievable.

When i looked at these stone balls in Costa Rica,i did wonder if maybe the melting of stone into a liquid was a possibility and from there putting it into molds?

en.wikipedia.org...

You mentioned Anunnaki writing? what writing do you mean? are you referring to the symbol 'type' that Clauss Dona speaks of?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

Hey hanslune

As with most topics here, you need a multi disciplinarian approach to gain the fullest picture.There was a global cataclysm at this time, i have thoroughly researched this with regards to PX,the data is non debateable as far as i'm concerned and as i say this was circa 1600bc.

What global cataclysm? Something of a global scale would have MUCH evidence in the geologic record, to the point that it exists EVERYWHERE. Where is this evidence and what supposedly happened?

The more i look into Ron Wyatt and His discoveries (not to mention the team that took on the baton) the more you realize that they are genuine finds and as you would expect with a cover up, any thing that goes against the official tale is suppressed.I mean for one,the brimstone found at Soddom and Gommorah is the only place you can find sulphur this pure.

Except that archaeologists may have only found Sodom and they aren't entirely sure of that either. I see nothing about your pure sulfur comment. In fact, you will have to source that claim about sulfur. I cannot find ANYTHING about it (even without a reference to S&G).

Ron Wyatt is a fraud. Those two sources are Christian sources by the way, NOT scientific academia sources. So that is YOUR camp exposing this charlatan.

I know you are very well versed on the mainstream version of history Hanslune,but as any non biased researcher should find, the world we think we know, is a pack of lies in every field,there is plenty outthere to support that.

This is true, but that is a flimsy reason to throw ALL of mainstream history out the window in favor of whatever ideas you have (especially without any convincing evidence).

As for the bible i do believe this is a reconstruction of true events and the Nephilim story.

If only you knew how "dramatic" reality really is? the Annuna are very real,they are the ones at the top of the tree pulling the strings now and always have.

I found some links that i'll put up soon,i just need to organize them in my book marks,let me have a look.

This should be exciting. I await these links just like I'm sure Hanslune does as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah, i give that some more thought and i know that comparisons can be drawn with the wheels to the link i provided,but of coarse a tree is far more durable than a wheel (i assume) and of coarse the trees were covered over by tsunami silt which preserved them further.

So inevitably the wood in the case of the chariot wheels, would indeed wear to the point of disintegration.After perusing some more links about the chariot wheels, they show images (and concur) that where the coral has grown over these wheels it has left a 'trace' if you like, of where the wheels wooden spokes once were,but where the brass centerpiece was in the middle of the wheel this is still visible..again let me check the book marks for the link.

Edit- ok i'm back..Hanslune,my computer is being slow i''l have to dig for the links after i've managed a few replies

edit on 9-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Well you're the first person ive ever seen claim 1600, typically its claimed Exodus happened around 1400, I was more on the logical side of 1200 BC, until I came across the idea that it was a gradual process, over 200 years, which makes the absolute most sense.

The time I mentioned, is in relation to the typical picture of Exodus being like an hour of people crossing some opened sea. It's absurd and inaccurate. It would have taken weeks at least for hundreds of thousands of people to cross that distance on foot.

Yeah that may be right..but the thing is about our 'official' historical chronology and indeed geologic records, are that they do not take a pole shift and indeed the passing of Nibiru into account and there lies the crux!!

Records are hazy even abandoned at this time of passing,hence one reason how it may have been possible for Moses and His followers to escape en masse.This i believe is also relevent to how we date rock layers/strata as well,because it isn't a gradual build up over years, as we have been taught falsely IMO, but more like it happening in a matter of hours (even less) due to tsunami silt and unprecedented plate movements which has the power to sink a continent in the blink of an eye,same goes for mountains these are formed in the same time frame.

So as for the true date of the exodus, you must take on many subjects to gain clarity,so i stick with circa 1600 bc and like i say a discretion of a few years either way is a possibility, as records were in turmoil.

I must say i haven't given to much thought to how long it took to make this journey and as for Nibiru influencing history,try Velikovsky's books,He done most of the groundwork and established that a celestial body 'comet esque' was the cause of the global cataclysm,but it is clear that it was actually ol Nibsy,this is written clear as day in the 'natural record' and indeed oral and written traditions globally.

You make some good points about the distance and so on,but again there is no doubt more than meets the eye.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hi

Have you read the suppressed work of Velikovsky and His findings? He made plenty of very real discoveries that are undeniable,this is why mainstrem pushed to get His book banned and succeeded..He was a genius on par with Einstein.

You can check this data for yourself, as i would suggest anyone should do.There is evidence of a global flood in the carbon dating of tree rings either side of the Atlantic from Britain to the East US, again all confirming a coastal inundation (looking around circa 1600bc again) and plate subsidence of the MAR,ice core data corroberates this as well.There are also more finds in the Carribean and the Mediterranean,this goes hand in hand with Thera eruption and Minoan downfall..there is so much to add to this but i haven't time i'm afraid.Edit this is what is known as the Minoan warming period as well.
Ice core data corroberates this cataclysm as well.

The fact that mammoths were found with semi tropical vegetation in their stomachs and were flash frozen, is one indication that the Earth moved abrubtly into a new position from warmer climes, that being what is known today as Siberia and i suspect the Siberian tigers are also a testament of this, as they were stranded.Also to mention that the lava flows,that when 'set' form to the magnetic attraction and the traces of this also points to a pole shift as well as many of the great structures/monoliths etc,which support this.

In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Not to mention the Piri Ries maps that are copies of earlier versions,which clearly detail the Antarctic ice free and geographically accurate,this was only 'officially' determined in the 50's..so it to me is clear that the Antarctic wasn't always where we assume it was geographically speaking.

Ok..with regards to the sulphur comment,this was obtained from this site (below) and you can also get onto their sister site from here,i assume this isn't good enough for you, but do you really think that with a cover up of this scale they would be undermining their own cover up by offering us the answers? of coarse not.

www.arkdiscovery.com...

These Guys (above) are qualified and just because mainstream has shunned them, is no surprise, as the scale of the cover up is so grand and envelops every area.Sulphur like this they say cannot form this pure under these circumstances and it also contains magnesium (if memory serves)

Look it is a double edged sword,i don't mean to antagonize anybody's beliefs,but lets say?..the mainstream flow and agenda of science (and all of the 'arts') are steered in a certain direction (which they are) to suit that agenda,what we have, is that all areas of study have been infiltrated by members of TPTB.
So lets now say, that we also have genuine civilian members within the so called mainstream making genuine discoveries/breakthroughs,now if they go against this popular 'religion' so to speak, they are shunned,ridiculed even murdered so as to keep the status quo going..and that is what we see with people like Ron Wyatt and Velikovsky and their discoveries,you don't need any credentuals i.e. intials in front of your name to be qualified to make a discovery that in itself is proposterous!

Don't get too excited about the links,i predict they will not be enough for you anyway lol and they generally touch upon what we have already spoken of in this thread,with a slight different set up from the previous ones.

Again there will be no 'science weekly ad' or whatever, as we are talking about occult history.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hi

Have you read the suppressed work of Velikovsky and His findings? He made plenty of very real discoveries that are undeniable,this is why mainstrem pushed to get His book banned and succeeded..He was a genius on par with Einstein.

This guy? Looks like just another kook to me pushing pseudoscience as fact.

You can check this data for yourself, as i would suggest anyone should do.There is evidence of a global flood in the carbon dating of tree rings either side of the Atlantic from Britain to the East US, again all confirming a coastal inundation (looking around circa 1600bc again) and plate subsidence of the MAR,ice core data corroberates this as well.There are also more finds in the Carribean and the Mediterranean,this goes hand in hand with Thera eruption and Minoan downfall..there is so much to add to this but i haven't time i'm afraid.

Ok, post the evidence. Don't tell me to look for it. You are making the claims, you post the evidence.

Ice core data corroberates this also,the fact that mammoths were found with semi tropical vegetation in their stomachs and were flash frozen is one indication that the Earth moved abrubtly into a new position from warmer climes, that being what is known today as Siberia and i suspect the Siberian tigers are also a testament of this, as they were stranded.Also to mention that the lava flows,that when 'set' form to the magnetic attraction and the traces of this also points to a pole shift as well as many of the great structures/monoliths etc,which support this.

Mammoths predate 1600 bc (your supposed time frame for this global event) by about 8,000 - 10,000 years. So I don't know how THEY are evidence of your global event.

In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

How about posting the ACTUAL paper instead of a link to bibliotecapleyades so I can read the conclusions myself?

Not to mention the Piri Ries maps that are copies of earlier versions,which clearly detail the Antarctic ice free and geographically accurate,this was only 'officially' determined in the 50's..so it to me is clear that the Antarctic wasn't always where we assume it was geographically speaking.

Of course it wasn't. The theory of plate tectonics pretty much spells this out. But that happened over millions of years. Not all at once.

Ok..with regards to the sulphur comment,this was obtained from this site (below) and you can also get onto their sister site from here,i assume this isn't good enough for you, but do you really think that with a cover up of this scale they would be undermining their own cover up by offering us the answers? of coarse not.

www.arkdiscovery.com...

This is such poor evidence... You give me a link to a site selling crap.

These Guys (above) are qualified and just because mainstream has shunned them, is no surprise, as the scale of the cover up is so grand and envelops every area.Sulphur like this they say cannot form this pure under these circumstances and it also contains magnesium (if memory serves)

Qualified for what?

Look it is a double edged sword,i don't mean to antagonize anybody's beliefs,but lets say?..the mainstream flow and agenda of science (and all of the 'arts') are steered in a certain direction (which they are) to suit that agenda,what we have, is that all areas of study have been infiltrated by members of TPTB.

No they aren't and by saying they are, you are being highly ignorant of how science works. If anything you were saying was true, a REAL scientist would jump at the opportunity to post it and they would become superstars in the scientific community.

So lets now say, that we also have genuine civilian members within the so called mainstream making genuine discoveries/breakthroughs,now if they go against this popular 'religion' so to speak, they are shunned,ridiculed even murdered so as to keep the status quo going..and that is what we see with people like Ron Wyatt and Velikovsky and their discoveries,you don't need any credentuals i.e. intials in front of your name to be qualified to make a discovery that in itself is proposterous!

In other words, you believe them because they paint a narrative that you agree with, but shun anything that you disagree with. ie: Confirmation bias.

Don't get too excited about the links,i predict they will not be enough for you anyway lol and they generally touch upon what we have already spoken of in this thread,with a slight different set up from the previous ones.

Again there will be no 'science weekly ad' or whatever, as we are talking about occult history.

Yes occult history that somehow trumps real science... You are deluding yourself, Ron Wyatt has been exposed as a fraud. Your views go against real science and there was no global flood in 1600 BC.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here you go Guys..i'm sure there are many more links to be found out there,this was a fairly non-intensive search:

www.wnd.com...

augustine1blog.wordpress.com...

pinkoski.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

Bed time for Me! the last post took it out of Me lol..

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hey hanslune

Non debateable eh? lol

Evidence please

If its being suppressed why and how do you know about it? Mr Wyatt was completely unbelievable.

I see, could you give us the top three of those and the evidence to support them?

Why so?

....and you know that how?

So you are going to expose the super secret, super powerful aliens who scretly rule the earth and you don't have the slightest concern for your safety?

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You might find it more valuable to take a look at Wyatt's work and why it is considered to be childish, amateurish nonsense.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It does not actually say in the bible they built pyramids, it only mentions store houses.

As for jewish slaves?

Well there is a parallel with the hyskos (translation sheepard people) in egyption history, a nomadic people from canaan that moved down to egqpt (like joseph) its leader became a powerfull member of egypt( like joseph) and thesd people multiplied and grew to a point the native egyptions felt under threat and rose up.

The natives in both the bible and egyption acounts were in the south in thebes and the jews or hykos in the north.

It deviates here as egyption history paints it as a war. The bible depicts a more bloodless take over by the natives and mass slavery.

Both acounts show the jews or hyskos were expelled.

The Eqyption acount places that with a great egyption victory and the bible vis versa.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

More likely circa 1500 as its the only time a mass expulsion of people was depicted in egyption culture with the hyskos.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here you go Guys..i'm sure there are many more links to be found out there,this was a fairly non-intensive search:

www.wnd.com...

augustine1blog.wordpress.com...

pinkoski.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

Bed time for Me! the last post took it out of Me lol..

Your first link is world news daily... Seriously?

The rest is just reposting of the same "evidence", all originating from Wyatt, who is a fraud.
edit on 9-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
The Hebrew version of the bible itself doesnt claim that they were slaves, but "labourers". It was common practice for the Egyptians to pay workers in food and shelter, and beer. Interesting note, the english word "cash" comes from the Egyptian word Kash, meaning "payment in beer". Yeah, I had to go to Beer School for work.

a reply to: crazyewok
Well as ive already stated, I dont think either is correct. I think it happened over time, an elapsed immigration over hundreds of years.

Yeah that may be right..but the thing is about our 'official' historical chronology and indeed geologic records, are that they do not take a pole shift and indeed the passing of Nibiru into account and there lies the crux!!

Assuming that Nibiru even exists, of which there is no evidence. You're right, our geologic record doesnt support the Nibiru theory...

hence one reason how it may have been possible for Moses and His followers to escape en masse.

Did they "escape" or were they kicked out? If they were Hyksos they were expelled. Takitus also wrote that the Hebrews were expelled for being "detested by the gods" and being stricken with leprosy.

No, the scientific community isnt infallible, but its a hell of a lot better than revisionist Von Danikenites and 2012-Atlantis men like Michael Tsarion...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You can check this data for yourself, as i would suggest anyone should do.

SNIP

The fact that mammoths were found with semi tropical vegetation in their stomachs and were flash frozen, is one indication that the Earth moved abrubtly into a new position from warmer climes, that being what is known today as Siberia and i suspect the Siberian tigers are also a testament of this, as they were stranded.Also to mention that the lava flows,that when 'set' form to the magnetic attraction and the traces of this also points to a pole shift as well as many of the great structures/monoliths etc,which support this.

As was pointed out, your timeline is off.

Now let me point out something else. Unless, to you, "tropical vegetation" includes the arctic buttercup, which is the plant found in those mammoth stomachs, your pole shift scenario is even further off.

You see, there are people here that have "check(ed) this data out" for ourselves.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That chariot wheel is obviously fake- it's all metal, perfectly shaped, and in far too good condition to have been in the sea for thousands of years. Not to mention where's the metal spearheads and other items that would be with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join